Very unpopular opinions.

Simpsons Safari is the funniest episode where the Simpsons go overseas and stands out on its own as a hilarious and entertaining episode. Have never understood the hate here for it. Much better than when the Simpsons went to Australia or Brazil or anywhere else -although Tokyo was reasonably good

Holidays of Future Past is overrated.

Don't get me wrong, it was good, but some say it's at the quality of classic Simpsons, and I highly disagree with that. If anything it's just a pretty good post-classic episode.

According to the commentary, the draft of the movie with Milhouse had him running into The Simpsons house while it was on the brink of collapsing and saving Lisa's saxophone for her.....yeah, I think that would have been a crowning moment of awesome for the little four-eyes :D

At least it would have been better than Colin simply standing outside holding up flowers for her in the middle of the mob (Though Carl setting them on fire WAS hilarious)

Oh, that's interesting. I still don't have the movie in dvd. I just don't feel the urge of rewatching it frequently and I was kinda expecting for a super-collector edition that never came. But that thing with Milhouse saving Lisa's sax sounds pretty cool.

thoh xxiii was shite and almost as bad as xxii

hey, at least it's a boring episode in a wacky season

I don't think Season 12 is as bad as people say it is. Definitely not classic, but a lot closer than any of the 20+ seasons. Funnier and far more entertaining too imho.

Last edited:
"The Lastest Gun in the West" is boring, but not bad. Doesn't even crack the top 50 for worst episodes.

"The Frying Game" is ten times as terrible as "The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed"

Back