-Season 10 is part of the classic era
-Season 11 is almost classic
-The three I've mentioned above
-Homer Badman, LETS, and 22 Short Films are all overrated
-Bart's Inner Child is one of the better season 5 episodes
-There's No Disgrace Like Home is one of the best episodes of all time
-CBG is a very annoying character
-I rarely find guest stars pointless
-The only thing in the animation I care about is that I dislike the HD look. Otherwise I really don't care about anything else regarding animation

Lisa's Sax and Lisa Gets an "A" are bad episodes, and Duffless is one of the worst of Season 4, while Marge Gets a Job is one of the best of Season 4.

Last Exit to Springfield is not an A episode.
I like the first two acts of New Kids on the Blecch :P
I place Barts Inner Child near the top of 5, and The Old Man and the Lisa near the top of 8

I don't hate All Singing, All Dancing. I like most of the original songs on The Simpsons (at least in 1-9) and I really liked the "Paint Your Wagon" song. For a clip show, it was pretty good.

I didn't hate When You Dish Upon a Star, Beyond Blunderdome, or Saddlesore Galactica.

I liked New Kids on the Blecch, How I Spent My Strummer Vacation, Helter Shelter, The Regina Monologues, The Italian Bob, The Bob Next Door, Elementary School Musical, and The D'ohcial Network.

I don't think that Tim Long is completely terrible.

Don't Fear the Roofer is overrated

I still like the movie.

I kind of like Nedna.

Season 9 is my second favorite season, and the drop-off from 9 to 10 is the largest drop in quality between seasons.

Lisa the Iconoclast is the only episode I will go out of my way not to watch.

The movie is great; why people suddenly hate it puzzles me.

I used to be most well-known for hating LETS. I don't hate it anymore, but still find it the worst of season 4.

After some slight revisions, I now agree with Lionheart.
I don't hate All Singing, All Dancing. I like most of the original songs on The Simpsons (at least in 1-9) and I really liked the "Paint Your Wagon" song. For a clip show, it was pretty good.

I didn't hate When You Dish Upon a Star

I liked New Kids on the Blecch, How I Spent My Strummer Vacation, Helter Shelter, The Regina Monologues, The Bob Next Door, and The D'ohcial Network.

Don't Fear the Roofer is overrated

I still like the movie.

I kind of like Nedna.

I dislike 'Gone Maggie Gone', although I've only watched it one time.
I not only dislike 'Holidays of Future Passed', but I think it's so depressing for almost every character aside from the Simpson family, that I don't want it to count as canon.

- I find Homer's Enemy and Homer vs. 18th Amendment, and season 8 in general, overrated
- I find much of the Scully era quite watchable and funny
- I would rather watch Another Simpsons Clip Show over several Season 17 - 23 episodes I HAVE seen
- I don't think Mike Scully or Al Jean single-handedly killed the show
- All Singing All Dancing was fine
- I agree with several others who find season 10 as good as 9
- That 90's Show was an alright episode, though Homer's Barbershop Quartet will always be the "canon" version of Homers musical career
- I hope the show continues on past season 25 (they've got nothing to lose at this point)

Last edited:
I kind of like Bart Stops to Smell the Roosevelts. All Singing, All Dancing, while not on my A-list, is tolerable.
I sometimes find the dubbed dialogue and episode titles that I've come across in the German dub to be more clever or funnier than the original dialogue (which is atypical of translated works in general). I also think some of the German voice actors fit better for their characters than their American counterparts.
I kind of like Tales from the Public Domain.
The Bob Next Door stacks up among the better Bob episodes, certainly in the top six or seven, for me.
From what I've read from Simpsons Comics, I like it. Certainly more than what most of S11-13 had to offer, and somewhat more than what S14-now have to offer.

I'm going to keep going, since there are a lot I forgot about.

-I dislike Gone Maggie Gone
-I hope the show goes past 25 seasons, as said above, because they have nothing to lose, and they will always have some decent episodes in a season, so they might as well try to beat Gunsmoke
-Clip shows are B+, which is above average for post-classic, and below average for classic
-I still can enjoy the show
-Some underrated episodes: Helter Shelter: B+ Kill the Alligator and Run: B- Homer Simpson in: Kidney Trouble: A Beyond Blunderdome: A Politically Inept with Homer Simpson: B+ All of season 10>B+ That 90's Show: A It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Marge-A How I Spent My Strummer Vacation: B+ Brothers Little Helper: A A Tale of Two Springfields: A- She of Little Faith: A The Blunder Years: A- The Regina Monologues: B+ The Fool Monty: B+
-Treehouse of Horror XVIII is very good
-All Sideshow Bob episodes are B+'s or above
-The Fool Monty is the best episode of season 22
-Burns is one of the few characters that hasn't been ruined
-The only good Moe episode is Flaming Moe's
-Most season premieres and finales are bad compared to the season they aired in
-Brake My Wife, Please and The Homer of Seville are bad episodes
-I don't mind episodes that are crazy, if they're funny, like most of Scully
-I'm Spelling as Fast as I can is very overrated
-Most of 11 is very good
-The movie is decent, but not great
-Lisa's Substitute is somewhat overrated
-Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire is somewhat overrated
-I don't think the writers just care about money. I just think they can't write decent scripts.
-Bob's Burgers is overrated
-And finally, I never cared for Forrest Gump. There I said it.

It feels good to come clean.

I hope the show keeps going for more than two seasons.

HOMR is the best post-classic episode there is.

The Falcon and the D'ohman is the best episode since The Bob Next Door.

Frightened Inmate [URL=http://www.nohomers.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2 said:
#2[/URL]2996674]I'm going to keep going, since there are a lot I forgot about.

-I dislike Gone Maggie Gone
-I hope the show goes past 25 seasons, as said above, because they have nothing to lose, and they will always have some decent episodes in a season, so they might as well try to beat Gunsmoke
-Clip shows are B+, which is above average for post-classic, and below average for classic
-I still can enjoy the show
-Some underrated episodes: Helter Shelter: B+ Kill the Alligator and Run: B- Homer Simpson in: Kidney Trouble: A Beyond Blunderdome: A Politically Inept with Homer Simpson: B+ All of season 10>B+ That 90's Show: A It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Marge-A How I Spent My Strummer Vacation: B+ Brothers Little Helper: A A Tale of Two Springfields: A- She of Little Faith: A The Blunder Years: A- The Regina Monologues: B+ The Fool Monty: B+
-Treehouse of Horror XVIII is very good
-All Sideshow Bob episodes are B+'s or above
-The Fool Monty is the best episode of season 22
-Burns is one of the few characters that hasn't been ruined
-The only good Moe episode is Flaming Moe's
-Most season premieres and finales are bad compared to the season they aired in
-Brake My Wife, Please and The Homer of Seville are bad episodes
-I don't mind episodes that are crazy, if they're funny, like most of Scully
-I'm Spelling as Fast as I can is very overrated
-Most of 11 is very good
-The movie is decent, but not great
-Lisa's Substitute is somewhat overrated
-Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire is somewhat overrated
-I don't think the writers just care about money. I just think they can't write decent scripts.
-Bob's Burgers is overrated
-And finally, I never cared for Forrest Gump. There I said it.

It feels good to come clean.

Since when is that an unpopular opinion?

Season 7 is the weakest season of the classic era.

Treehouse of Horror IV and Treehouse of Horror V are equally fantastic episodes.

Homer's Enemy is overrated.

Lionel Hutz is a better character than Troy McClure.

Disclaimer: I still think that Troy McClure is a hilarious character.

I think the hellfish episode is the worst episode of the good years and I like suicidal moe, but other than that I think I'm generally in the majority of things

Season 7 is the weakest season of the classic era.

Treehouse of Horror IV and Treehouse of Horror V are equally fantastic episodes.

Homer's Enemy is overrated.

Lionel Hutz is a better character than Troy McClure.

Disclaimer: I still think that Troy McClure is a hilarious character.

-No.
-Yes.
-No.
-Yes.

Well, I mentioned disliking Lisa the skeptic in another thread and I guess that opinion fits in here to.

the HD animation, for the most part, is better than 14-early20 animation.

the movie was ok and not an abomination (not exactly an unpopular opinion but whatever)

season 4 is overrated, as is LETS, which is a B episode at best

Back