Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

Can someone please explain to me the ending of Midnight Rx with Homer's lump? Thanks.

Being a freelance consultant he has no healthcare from Burns, and the lump is either a start of a cancer or a cyst. It is meant to be a coincidence in the fact that when he lost his healthcare he got sick (and therefore needs it even more).

In which episode did the family have dinner together and Homer, with his mouth full of food, tells Bart "You're a disgrace to the family"?

I can't remember which episode it was from even though the moment feels really familiar.

Grift of the Magi, when lisa gets in trouble for doing math in school after it's been taken over by the new owners (who only seem to be doing market research and not teaching).
Bart: [chuckles] Lisa's in trouble. Ha! The ironing is delicious.
Lisa: The word is "irony".
Bart: Huh?
Lisa: Don't you think there's something weird going on here? We spent all day
selecting fabric swatches, and then our guest speaker was Phil from
marketing.
Bart: All's I know is I'm getting straight A's, and that ain't not bad!

In which episode did the family have dinner together and Homer, with his mouth full of food, tells Bart "You're a disgrace to the family"?

I can't remember which episode it was from even though the moment feels really familiar.

all I know is that Homer said the same thing to Bart with his mouth full while watching obesity report in "Bart Star"

In "The Mansion Family," Burns is in the Mayo clinic for his "medicinal" check. When he fills out the paperwork, he notes his SSN is 000-00-0002, the says, "Damn you, Roosevelt." My question is, is Burns cursing FDR because he didn't get the first social security number, or for the New Deal as a whole?

Another question:
I've finally been able to purchase the season 11 dvd and am starting the find the Easter eggs in the DVD--I never knew they were there! I was wondering--has someone made/can someone provide me with a list of those fun little packages of joy? And are there Easter eggs on the DVDs of any other season?

In "The Mansion Family," Burns is in the Mayo clinic for his "medicinal" check. When he fills out the paperwork, he notes his SSN is 000-00-0002, the says, "Damn you, Roosevelt." My question is, is Burns cursing FDR because he didn't get the first social security number, or for the New Deal as a whole?
I assumed he was annoyed that FDR beat him to #1. I don't really know anyting about the new deal or social security numbers (I'm not American) so I can't say if he was referencing that at all.

Another question:
I've finally been able to purchase the season 11 dvd and am starting the find the Easter eggs in the DVD--I never knew they were there! I was wondering--has someone made/can someone provide me with a list of those fun little packages of joy? And are there Easter eggs on the DVDs of any other season?
I have a set of DVD guides at Simpson Crazy. Season 11 is here. Seasons 9-10 aren't done yet, though I don't remember there being any easter eggs on those sets.

Which episode does Flanders say "That's one bitchin' bike?"
And after one of the kids says "Daddy Cursed!" he says "Lighten up a little!"

I know this wasn't my imagination, but I JUST CAN'T REMEMBER THE EPISODE

Please help1

Thanks

I'm pretty sure this gets cut sometimes in syndication, because I saw the episode fairly recently and don't remember seeing it...Whatever

Which is the episode where grandpa comes in, says something and then goes "Grandpa leaves now" and goes away. Please I'm dieing to know it...

P.S. 800TH POST!

I remember on a DVD commentary hearing something about one of the writers writing for King of the Hill...which writer was it?

What's the episode where there was some animation mistake so it looks like lisa is saying the f-word? I think it was sometime when Homer asked how something was.

Is there an episode that shows Krusty using a switchblade to open a letter? As I recall, Krusty is reading viewer mail during his show. He takes an envelope, clearly pulls out a switchblade, flicks it open, and cuts open the letter.

Can someone please tell me which episode this is, or am I getting confust again?

Thanks!

Back