Wii U/3DS Nintendo Network (Friend Requests)

Santa Shoz

Let's to go!
Friend Requests
Okay... so far... Nintendo not in good shape. However, that doesn't mean people can't have fun through socializing, online gaming, or sharing mii's through Nintendo Network. A reason for this thread is that many of you love to socialize and are big Nintendo Fans, and Nintendo needs it's gaming communities and player pool to expand. So this is the thread where you want to post a friend request for anyone here who wishes to befriend you, to encourage more socializing, online gaming, expanding Miiverse. So this is what you do here.

If you own a Wii U than post your Nintendo ID (AKA Username) and if you want, post games you like, especially the ones that have an online mode and a community in Miiverse.

If you have a 3DS than post your Friend Code and if you want, also post games you like, especially the ones that have online mode.

Last edited:
3DS code is 2895-6909-1746, I have Mario Kart but i'm not on much other than Animal Crossing. Added you anyway [MENTION=48254]1010011010 Indians Killed[/MENTION]

Good thread idea yo. I think we could make this a general multiplayer thread for all consoles though. No need to have it be strictly Nintendo. [MENTION=46639]Santa Shoz[/MENTION] would you mind if I updated the thread to include that?

Good thread idea yo. I think we could make this a general multiplayer thread for all consoles though. No need to have it be strictly Nintendo. [MENTION=46639]Santa Shoz[/MENTION] would you mind if I updated the thread to include that?
Couldn't someone just make a seperate one that combines Steam, Xbox Live, and Playstation Network multiplayer id's. Hey guys, what do you think of this idea?

Couldn't someone just make a seperate one that combines Steam, Xbox Live, and Playstation Network multiplayer id's. Hey guys, what do you think of this idea?

Might make the most sense to just have one thread for all consoles. Things will start getting a little cluttered since we already have separate threads for Nintendo, Xbox/Sony, and Computer.

Back