Votes: 40 15.3%
  • 3/5 Meh

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • 2/5 Who Wrote this Crap?

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 1/5 I'd Rather Watch the Scully Era

Votes: 6 2.3%

• Total voters
A moderator ought to check these two idiot's IP addresses, that'll clear everything up. And Eggy, you're a terrible liar. Everybody will know that you have edited it, it fucking says so right underneath your first post in this thread. Please... just act normal. After that post you made, the 1/5 option had been chosen, so that just proves you gave it a low rating. If you deniy selecting the option, an admin or mod will be able to see whether you voted on it or not.

Wezzo said:
What the bloody hell..

Why did you put 'and that's being generous' originally then?

Because 4/5 is being generous!

Do I have to draw a diagram for you peple!?!?!?

Eggy said:
Because 4/5 is being generous!

Do I have to draw a diagram for you peple!?!?!?

Please stop trying to explain yourself out of this. When people say "..and that's being generous", they refer to something terrible. you can't fool us.

i give it a 4/5

fuck i mean what is so good about this episode i mainly like that animation there are way better episodes than this

A+ THE BEST EPISODE EVER. There was nothing bad about this episode, the parodies were great, the slapstick never fails to make me laugh, the plot is solid, the animation is good.

i dare you to find a show/episode with such good timing, plot and humor

a+ - 5/5

'Last Exit To Springfield' is the last and the best episode from the writers duo Jay Kogen & Wallace Wolodow...Wolarsd....wolosky..., forget it, just Jay Kogen
(Now for you to find out what episode copied this gag of mine, ahem)

This has been said on here about a million times before, but BEST EPISODE EVER. With longer and more intelligent jokes, great timing, and endless homages, this episode is worthy of its A+. My second favorite is $pringfield, because it's just SO DAMN HILARIOUS.

I thought I had already answered to this one.
PERFECT 5/5. 'nuff said.

And evergreen copied his joke from Treehouse Of Horror IX.

That's the only good answer!

Indeed Treehouse Of Horror IX(also a 5/5) copied my joke.

Great episode a little overrated but with good reason. Some good jokes a nice plot and you have to love Lisa's song.4.5/5

5/5, one of the best episodes ever, not the best but it's easily in the top 10.

^ Mind saying why?

LETS is not one of my all-time favorites, to be honest. When I think of season 4, my mind doesn't jump to that episode. But I won't deny that it is indeed a great episode, and I can see why it gets such praise. The plot is simple with a light touch of satire, and even in it's simplicity, it's engaging. It doesn't need to be elaborate. The humor is a great blend of what The Simpsons has to offer; character based humor, visual gags and slapstick, parodies...and almost all of the jokes in LETS work. The characters are in top form and remain very likable. It's a very enjoyable episode and most certainly a classic one.

5/5- A

I just don't like the plot of the episode, and I don't think there are really any laugh out loud parts.

To be honest I don't really like this episode much. That's not to say it's bad, but I think it's vastly overrated. There are some truly hilarious moments but generally I don't relate to the humour in this episode. I'd give it a 3/5. Let the beating commence.

Lisa's song singlehandedly elevates this from a good episode to a great one. Oh, yeah, also that joke where the power comes back on and the neon lights for all the strip clubs illuminate is great.

A Simpsons quintessential episode. I could be hours talking about its multiple contributions to the series, in characterization, humour, plot development, criticism, culture references and even charisma. It's the episode I would show to anyone who started watching the series.

Homer is great here, giving some great lines as his hilarious ambiguous dialogue with Burns, or his dream as the union leader. Lisa satisfies her role making another funny and sometimes touching subplot that complements the main plot. Burns was also great. Evil, inconsiderate and astute, but showing his weak spots and finally being defeated.

The song is the pinnacle of this episode, that moving and emotional work of art, sung by Lisa and used to link plot and subplot.

This is a typical Simpsons story, carried out with an optimum quality. A total masterpiece, and top10 material. 10/10

Back