Once again, an Ahhgoobras Fan-art thread!

Capt Hammer

The Hammer is my penis
The other has died so it's time to bring a new one to life!

What better way to start it off then to show everyone this:

Untitled_0002_0002.jpg

Now i know this is ugly as hell, but it has some history with me, it's actually the first simpsons drawing i ever did, at the age of 7.

Untitled_0002_0003.jpg

My Moe Picture! I wanted a picture of moe that really expressed who he is and this drawing shows it better then any other of my drawings.

Untitled_0002_0006.jpg

Lady Lou kinda inspired me to do this, she's really good at Lou and Eddie so i thought i'd give it a go.

Untitled_0002_0007.jpg

Milhouse as he is in "Milhouse doesn't live here anymore, i think i stuffed up the hair though :ashamed:

Untitled_0002_0008.jpg

All five past and present B-sharps members. I hadn't done many group drawings and i thought this was a good way to get started.

Untitled_0002_0009.jpg

Grampa in his usual position. i accidently cut off the hair while photographing :(

Untitled_0002_0010.jpg

I done this during Japanese Class (which shows the bad quality shading and incorrect quotes) i just drew moleman and tried to remember as many quotes as possible. there's more but i accidently cut them off while taking the picture.

Untitled_0002_0004.jpg

The House, This and Moe's Tavern are the only buildings i've drawn and i know some of the lines are bendy, but be nice. I'll try and find the Moe's Drawing.

Tell me what you think!

Great job, ahhgoobras!

Untitled_0002_0003.jpg

My Moe Picture! I wanted a picture of moe that really expressed who he is and this drawing shows it better then any other of my drawings.

Untitled_0002_0009.jpg

Grampa in his usual position. i accidently cut off the hair while photographing :(
I love these ones.

This is one i finished literally just now. I've never drawn him before so i apologise for the crappyness. But i tried my best.

rodd.jpg

I think that's a pretty good redition of the B Sharps for not doing group pictures very often, Ahhgoobras! In fact they each have their own charm, and that's a pretty good Rod Flanders for a first shot. At the very least he is distinguishable from his brother which is all you can realistically ask for.

Thanks Everyone

Granto: my computer was going super slow, so i couldn't load the page very fast, there was no point in posting. But it's back to normal and so am i!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHl1p_VhIRU

Video of me drawing Nelson.

Both the drawing and video quality aren't very good.

Drawing Quality isn't very good because i drew it without using my usual method, i thought people might get bored with me drawing a bunch of shapes and eventually turning them into nelson. Plus i made his pupils to wide and not long enough.

Video Quality isn't very good because i video'd it using an eyetoy camera that i turned into a webcam.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Q8wWR6ExI, Homer.

Nah the video is fine.

And the drawing is also pretty good, better than anything I could ever do :lol:

Cool pictures! I actually think the first Homer is my favorite. I also like the one with Milhouse and the spiky hair! They're all pretty cool, though.

Back