Mafia (Results!)

should we do this? (also are you in)

• Total voters
I think [MENTION=27138]Jesse Pinkman[/MENTION] should be allowed to defend himself, although I do admit that it's mighty suspicious how quiet he is.

I agree with Zombies that [MENTION=46632]Mojo[/MENTION] is a serious suspect right now. His body language speaks for itself!

Now that I think about it whoever is the Doctor player should know that the person they protected is NOT the mafia. Because if they protected the mafia than someone still should have died last night...this doesn't work so well if the Doctor was protecting themselves of course.

I'm also not going to be posting much because I only got 5 hours of sleep and am about to take a nap, which could range from being anywhere from 2 hours to God only knows.

Don't believe that? I just Tweeted about how little sleep I got (i don't lie on Twitter).

gosh guys way to jump to conclusions about my absence

[MENTION=43656]Oh, that's raspberry![/MENTION] is guilty of trying to be a peace maker! By guilty conscious, he's a part of the mafia! :lol:

C'mon you guys, we're not getting any clues! It looks like it will have to be a random vote at this rate...

Why did your delete your post, [MENTION=39560]Zombies Rise from the Sea[/MENTION]?

Huh; I didn't delete any posts (just checked.) and I don't intend on deleting any posts as that would be kind of unfair, so would the editing of my posts.

(at the mafia sites I've played at, there are no editing rules and no post deletion rules in place; whatever you posted is what you posted, there's no changing that.)

(at the mafia sites I've played at, there are no editing rules and no post deletion rules in place; whatever you posted is what you posted, there's no changing that.)

Yeah, let's do no deleting posts. I don't really care as much about editing (since editing stuff after the fact can look kinda fishy and may get you voted off), but try not to go too nuts.

Let's get the nominations in by the end of tomorrow (Monday), and we'll do the voting on Tuesday. Instead of doing a public poll for the voting, I think I'm going to do PMs. With a poll, it might become a thing where Person A is the first person to vote, and votes for Person B... And then C, D, and E show up, and pile on their votes for B as well just out of self-preservation. I'll still make all the votes public (for insformational purposes), though. This way prevents people from using partial voting results to their advantage.

How am I reacting any differently than anyone else would have in my position? My absence had been called out, so I explained where I was. I even made a joke about it (The "Gosh" part being the joke). How is that different then what you guys have been doing? It's not.

gosh guys why so serious

I think we should disallow username changes while the game's on. Any confusion might mess up the voting.

Nominating people is odd for a mafia game (never seen one do it before) but in this case, I nominate Mojo for possible mafia; mark it.

I genuinely believe, after reading a few comments, that Mojo is a potential suspect. He's trying to be the voice of reason, and I think that's a bit fishy.

Last edited:
I'm voting out [MENTION=43656]Oh, that's raspberry![/MENTION] for the reason I said before - I don't trust recluses.

Quick to pull the trigger, are we irvine?

I change my mind and I nominate irvine_11 for the boot. He's been quiet and seems to point fingers quickly. Mark it!

Raz was really quick to vote for me because of my 'absense' of not posting today. Seems weird.

Dobbie wanted somebody out, but then changed instantly in another post; whose to say he won't do that with his next post?

bobdole is just going along with the flow. "oh, I'm nominating so and so because someone else would've anyway." I'm thinking him and I vote for him.

I'm not understanding the game here so I'll vote myself off first so I can observe how the game is played.

Disregard this post. See Post# #131 for the actual voting rules.

Nominating people is odd for a mafia game (never seen one do it before) but in this case, I nominate Mojo for possible mafia; mark it.

If everyone would rather just vote someone off straight away (for simplicity sake) we can do it that way. Let me know if you all think this is getting too complicated and we can change.

I just chose to do it to make voting a little more straightforward when there's a huge number of players in the first round. Otherwise, it might end up as a 3-2-2-2-1-1 vote. This way, we can narrow to 6 or 7 or however many people get nominated and generate a little discussion first. I notice when I play live games, the votes usually come down to a few suspects anyway, so this will just facilitate the first round a little. Maybe next round (if there is a next round), when there's more information available (and more deaths) and less people, we'll do a straight vote.

Nominations will close tomorrow night. Then actual voting on Tuesday.

So far, we have nominated
[MENTION=36001]iambobdole1[/MENTION] (nominated by [MENTION=27138]Jesse Pinkman[/MENTION])
[MENTION=43951]irvine_11[/MENTION] (nominated by [MENTION=46605]Dobbie[/MENTION])
[MENTION=27138]Jesse Pinkman[/MENTION] (nominated by [MENTION=43656]Oh, that's raspberry![/MENTION] and [MENTION=36001]iambobdole1[/MENTION])
[MENTION=46632]Mojo[/MENTION] (nominated by [MENTION=39560]Zombies Rise from the Sea[/MENTION])
[MENTION=39560]Zombies Rise from the Sea[/MENTION] (nominated by [MENTION=46632]Mojo[/MENTION])

Those who have not nominated anyone officially yet
[MENTION=21074]Financial Panther[/MENTION]
[MENTION=43951]irvine_11[/MENTION]
[MENTION=47653]JoeyJojoShabadoo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36511]Riviera[/MENTION]

I'm going to keep updating this list if people continue adding/changing their nominations. People seem to be changing their minds/picks a lot, so I'm going to go with the last official nomination you make. Make sure to make an official nomination if you want to nominate someone not on the list yet. If the person you wanna nominate is already on the list, you don't necessarily have to nominate them again.

Back