Mafia (Results!)

should we do this? (also are you in)

• Total voters
[MENTION=43656]Oh, that's raspberry![/MENTION]

How come you've cancelled your dentist appointment tonight, hmm?

What a way to start a mafia Jims! Game.

Also why not get a DVR Raspberry, it allows you to easily go to your dentist appointment and still catch Big Brother at the same time.

I'm always suspicious of recluses... who knows what they could be planning?

What about you gym teacher? You have ropes to utilise. The perfect crime!

I don't trust [MENTION=36001]iambobdole1[/MENTION] either. A counterfeiter named after a republican? Fishy stuff.

We can't forget about [MENTION=27138]Jesse Pinkman[/MENTION]. Contractors are mighty fishy.

Or [MENTION=46632]Mojo[/MENTION]. A lawyer would be perfect to pull off a murder, because they could represent themselves and be confident about thir defense.

Last edited:
With the discussion that's going on, it seems like everybody is fishy. :P

Yeah, Zombies, who's to say you didn't pull a Sweeney Todd?

I'm not saying I'm innocent here, I'm just pointing out the tons of playful finger pointing that's going on.

We will have to vote for someone tomorrow and my most likely option will be for a randomized vote if the discussion here doesn't lead to something. I have always randomized votes tons of times and I dislike it mainly because the feeling I get when I vote for a person I'm not certain on; Is he a civvie, is he a baddie? I have no idea but I have to vote so...

I suspect [MENTION=46632]Mojo[/MENTION]

He's been lurking on this thread for some time, never really contributing, as if he's got something to hide. Explain to me, Mr. Mojo, your lack of activity!

[MENTION=21074]Financial Panther[/MENTION] and the baker are in cahoots, it's just so fitting that he can't be seen in public eating treats from the bakery being model of athletics and physical activity...

I'm trying to get a grasp on what's going on, [MENTION=46605]Dobbie[/MENTION]. You're awfully quick to pull the trigger on guessing there....why are you so on-edge, hmm?

Maybe that's what he wants you to think...he very well could be covering for someone.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong....but if I'm right....

I've got a sneaking suspicion that I'm right and as a well-respected individual, I don't give away my strategy and evidence!

Last edited:
Hmmm... I'm noticing something with Mojo, he seems to be oddly assertive with his suggestions and his questions seem to be leading us on about something; plus the way he treats bobdole, almost makes me feel like the two are partners in some way.

Nothing certain yet but Mojo has definitely pinged me enough to make him a possible suspect.

Back