Do you hate it when NoHomers crashes?

Sinister Burns

Release the hounds...
If you'll forgive the parody title, I have a genuine question. What's with all the "Database errors" that have been going on lately? Every third time or so I try to access the site I get an error message. If there's a thread about this, point me in its general direction, but if not,:confused:

it's lolcats fault

everything is lolcats fault

Maybe [MENTION=1]eric[/MENTION] is very clumsy and everytime there's a Database era, it's because he spilled his drink on the server?

[MENTION=1]eric[/MENTION] clearly has a drinking problem
DrinkinProblem-2.gif

At the moment, I'm able to log on for about 5 minutes, then I get 15 minutes of database errors. It's very annoying. Figured I'd have some fun with it, though:

NHC.png

also fix 'apologise'. it's 'apologize'. don't give me that british shit either. if i have to see a database error more than the forum itself i'd better see a damned good one. fix it.

Fix this fucking shit! This site is the only thing keeping me from killin' myself! Do you guys want me ded?

i'm really sorry guys. I'll talk to [MENTION=674]Roarke[/MENTION] to see if a permanent fix is coming up soon, or what I personally have to do to make that happen

what show is that from [MENTION=61725]Tromboon[/MENTION]

This is the first time today I was able to visit the site. :-/

This is only the 3rd time I've been able to get on today and it's 6pm now. And the first two lasted under 10 minutes before I was kicked off again.

arrgh i thought it was finally over but i got one. let's hope that was just a small aftershock.

Back