Search results

1. Fotane

Such a great series, I really enjoyed the first movie too. Hopefully this new movie will stay at the same high standards.
  2. Fotane

Happy new year, slut. 2014 better be a hell of a lot better than the pile of crap 2013 was!

Happy new year, slut. 2014 better be a hell of a lot better than the pile of crap 2013 was!
  3. Fotane

A thread where we all rip each other apart

RBF you ignorant slut.
  4. Fotane

I see, good call. Well I hope you find something, I know how shit it can be looking for work so...

I see, good call. Well I hope you find something, I know how shit it can be looking for work so all the best of luck :) Yeah I totally agree on everything there to be fair. They just had to milk it though and carry it on past it's best like a lot of shows do. They turned Andy into such knob by...
  5. Fotane

Ah that's pretty cool, I could definitely invision you wanting to do something arty. You looking...

Ah that's pretty cool, I could definitely invision you wanting to do something arty. You looking for part-time stuff so you can continue uni as well? Yeah totally, it just completely lost it's way, and the character they brought in to replace Nathan didn't hold up well at all. I thought the...
  6. Fotane

Last Movie You Watched Thread

The World's End. Definitely the weakest of the trilogy, but it was still a good watch if you're in the mood for wacky comedy.
  7. Fotane

Ah job hunting, such awful, terrible memories lol. It's a right fucker. What type of thing is it...

Ah job hunting, such awful, terrible memories lol. It's a right fucker. What type of thing is it you're interested in? Lucky bitch, I wish I had stopped watching after Nathan left. Season 3 was crap, season 4 was absolutely dreadful, and although season 5 picked up a bit it was still very poor...
  8. Fotane

lol tis true. Hopefully uni might lead you into something half decent, or at least something...

lol tis true. Hopefully uni might lead you into something half decent, or at least something you're interested in. Do you have a break from uni over the Christmas period? Oh BTW Misfits had it's series finale the other day. Finally brought it to an end.
  9. Fotane

That's alright, I remember you said that you sometimes don't notice VMs on your ipad. Nah not...

That's alright, I remember you said that you sometimes don't notice VMs on your ipad. Nah not really. One is just a temp job at Royal mail from November through to January to make a bit extra money, it's pretty boring and crap. The other is my usual fulltime job which is alright I guess, has...
  10. Fotane

Haha yar I've hardly been online again, I'm working 2 jobs right now over Christmas so things...

Haha yar I've hardly been online again, I'm working 2 jobs right now over Christmas so things are a bit hectic. I sent you a VM a few days ago actually, maybe you didn't notice it? Anyways hows things with you slutface?
  11. Fotane

How do you feel about Christmas?

I love it for the same old movies they play at this time every single year, that you've seen a million times before or have on dvd yet still watch them anyway. It's just not Christmas if you're not snuggled up in bed with a bottle of cheap plonk watching Home Alone 1 and 2. Other than that...
  12. Fotane

Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut! What you getting from Santa this year? New cardigan?

Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut! What you getting from Santa this year? New cardigan?
  13. Fotane

Last Movie You Watched Thread

Just recently went to see the second Thor movie. It was really good, I enjoyed it. The first Thor was surprisingly my favourite Marvel movie after The Avengers, so I'm glad the sequel was as good/better.
  14. Fotane

can we do halloween usernames?

Fotane for me, please. And thanks again :)
  15. Fotane

Breaking Bad

Me too. Since we hadn't seen them for a few eps, and since the final ep had to be focused on all the main stuff, I didn't think they'd be apart of it at all to be honest, but the writers did a good job of fitting them in and providing a bit of comedy without derailing momentum or taking anything...
  16. Fotane

Breaking Bad

What do we do now it's finished? I mean, do we watch other tv shows or something? I don't know, I'm so scared and confused.
  17. Fotane

can we do halloween usernames?

Loving some of these name changes. I'll go with Frightane if it's not too much bother.
  18. Fotane

:( Gone but not forgotten.

:( Gone but not forgotten.
  19. Fotane

Breaking Bad

Yeah, it was brilliant. I'm really, really happy with how everything went. I actually wanted the perfect ending where everything worked out, so I'm surprised in a good way that they went the safe route so to speak. Gretchen and Elliot, Lydia and Jack's gang got theirs courtesy of Walt, Todd got...
  20. Fotane

Breaking Bad

I don't want to hype it up too much, but I think this could be one of the greatest nights in television series history. I can feel it in my balls, man. I'll look back at this night fondly in years to come, when I'm sitting on my throne in my city in outer space, telling the grandkids of my wife...
Back