Swoony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha fantastic, only I tried to save that pic cuz it had better dimensions than my av and didn't realize the story was attached to the picture

fucked myself there cuz I can't seem to find the picture again right now haha
    I was gonna, but I haven't really got the money anymore (spent the remainder of my movie money for now on RiffTrax Live) and by the time I do it'll probably be out of theaters, so I guess I gotta wait 'til it's on DVD or TV.

How is it? No spoilers though
    I was gonna, but I haven't really got the money anymore (spent the remainder of my movie money for now on RiffTrax Live) and by the time I do it'll probably be out of theaters, so I guess I gotta wait 'til it's on DVD or TV.

How is it? No spoilers though
    How's the holiday going? :)

I got Frozen downloaded btw, but im getting really sleepy now, so i'll talk about it tomorrow.
    it's the character from Frozen (dunno his name) pregnant with the child of Mike Wazowski

fan-art, huh?
    I see, good call. Well I hope you find something, I know how shit it can be looking for work so all the best of luck :)

Yeah I totally agree on everything there to be fair. They just had to milk it though and carry it on past it's best like a lot of shows do. They turned Andy into such knob by the end too! But yeah luckily they put a lot of effort into the finale and at least gave us a good ending. Getting Michael back for it helped too.

I'm calling it a night now, early start tomorrow. Was really good chatting with you, it's been so long! If I don't speak to you before Christmas then you and your family have a good one, with lots of sexy cardigans to unwrap and loads of amazing(shit) Christmas movies to watch on tv. And good luck with uni and jobs and all that stuff too :)
    Ah that's pretty cool, I could definitely invision you wanting to do something arty. You looking for part-time stuff so you can continue uni as well?

Yeah totally, it just completely lost it's way, and the character they brought in to replace Nathan didn't hold up well at all. I thought the very first season after Michael left was still quite good, but it went right downhill after that. Especially that last season with the Jim and Pam stuff, with the camera crew? Seemed so random and stupid. I think it had a good finale though, it was a nice note to end on.
    Ah job hunting, such awful, terrible memories lol. It's a right fucker. What type of thing is it you're interested in?

Lucky bitch, I wish I had stopped watching after Nathan left. Season 3 was crap, season 4 was absolutely dreadful, and although season 5 picked up a bit it was still very poor. The finale was pretty rubbish. I'm not sure if it got cancelled or they just decided to end it on their own terms, but the ending seemed like it was setting up a new season. Wasn't very finale-ish if you know what I mean. At least it's done now.
    lol tis true. Hopefully uni might lead you into something half decent, or at least something you're interested in. Do you have a break from uni over the Christmas period?

Oh BTW Misfits had it's series finale the other day. Finally brought it to an end.
    That's alright, I remember you said that you sometimes don't notice VMs on your ipad.

Nah not really. One is just a temp job at Royal mail from November through to January to make a bit extra money, it's pretty boring and crap. The other is my usual fulltime job which is alright I guess, has it's good days has it's bad days haha. It pays the bills.
    Haha yar I've hardly been online again, I'm working 2 jobs right now over Christmas so things are a bit hectic. I sent you a VM a few days ago actually, maybe you didn't notice it? Anyways hows things with you slutface?
    Well, I don't know this for sure, but I think this particular girl is mildly disabled, so that might have something do with it.
    Oh okay.

I was just curious because an old "love interest" of mine had broken up with an old boyfriend last year, and it was supposedly because he "came out of the closet." I had seen him recently and he was every gay stereotype you could imagine - it was ridiculous!

I was wondering if girls have weak gaydar in general or if it was just her.
    I have a weird question that will probably make sense to you later.

Would you say that you have "gaydar?" Like the ability to tell whether a guy is gay or not?
    My mom. I was actually in hospital with this heart thing. It just beats out of rythm sometimes and hurts. I dont mind though.
    I know it's bad for health. It already affects my heart, atleast i think it's because of lack of sleep. Dunno.
    Yeah. Pretty much every night. Sometimes if i tire myself with being awake the whole night and the whole next day, then i manage to fall asleep eventually.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back