can we do halloween usernames?

[MENTION=24053]Brad Lascelle[/MENTION] = Tim Long

To avoid cluttering up the lounge, feel free to request your name changes here and we'll go through and update them! :gatorbang:

<s>In the absence of any objection, I'm going to go with Sinister Snrub, please.</s>

Edited to add: Disregard this; read my next post.

Last edited:
I have thought of a good halloween name: Frieza The Bloodsucker.

I know we already have a db-related name, but i wanted a non-Homer related name, and Frieza instantly came to mind, and he is pretty scary so he would fit for halloween.

<s>In the absence of any objection, I'm going to go with Sinister Snrub, please.</s>

Actually, strike that. I've come up with something better, or at least something I think is better. How about Dexter Burns? It works as being both the opposite of "sinister" and as a reference to serial killing which is kind of appropriate to Halloween. I'd like to hear people's thoughts on this.

I want to go with "Smiling Psychotically". (I already picked out this image of myself to use as my avatar with it.)

I'll take The Kid Reaper.

muahahahammster please

I have thought of a good halloween name: Frieza The Bloodsucker.

I know we already have a db-related name, but i wanted a non-Homer related name, and Frieza instantly came to mind, and he is pretty scary so he would fit for halloween.

Dead Bart-ner

These are updated now.

Actually, strike that. I've come up with something better, or at least something I think is better. How about Dexter Burns? It works as being both the opposite of "sinister" and as a reference to serial killing which is kind of appropriate to Halloween. I'd like to hear people's thoughts on this.

I like it. There's a lot of places you could go with the Burns motif, so that would work.

I think I'll go with Death Row Inmate No. 2, unless anyone has a better suggestion.

But what happened to Death Row Inmate No. 1?

...Oh.

Jack Torrance please

yes, I am serious. :D

Loving some of these name changes. I'll go with Frightane if it's not too much bother.

Back