Swoony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's also got quite a bit of cartoonish wackiness, similar to Community or 30 Rock.

Except I think it works a lot better here.
    I definitely will.

And I do think you should check out The IT Crowd. It's like how The Big Bang Theory would be if it were funny, :P
    Yes, that actor (Chris O'Dowd) is from Family Tree.

Although, I just searched for that show because I've never heard of it until now. That particular picture of him is from The IT Crowd.
    I see the age has now turned from 18 to 19.

How long does it usually take for you to finish a decent drawing? A face for example. I get pissed off if i fail and then throw it aside for a week or so. lol
    Post it up. I tried too, but it was total crap. lol
    i can never make it symmetrical, it looks so odd and off every time i draw a face.
    Happy new year, slut. 2014 better be a hell of a lot better than the pile of crap 2013 was!
    I meant the moving one on your profile page. I've never seen Breaking Bad.....I've been so turned off by live action shows, I've never given any good ones I've heard about a chance. I've heard it's great show though!
    Thank you! Those Rankin Bass specials have always been my favorite! This was the first out of the past several years that I got to watch them though. Whoever this guy is on your page, he's handsome!
    Well, I know that it airs in the US. I grew up watching it.

How would it be both Canadian and American? Like there's some work done in both countries?
    I think Arthur might be the only good Canadian cartoon, to answer your questions.

(Or at least I think it's Canadian. I know most of the voice actors are from Quebec, anyway.)
    BEST AVATAR!!!!!! i laughed so hard when i saw it.

and Merry Christmas. Hope you have an enjoyable holiday :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back