It will be like this:

1- Canada
    2- United States

The Scandivanian countries

THE REST

Ethiopia
    New Australia
    Quiet New Australia...

Australia were awful in the Olympics though. What a disgrace they are!

New Australia even managed to quality for the World Cup and be the only unbeaten team in the whole tournament.
    Now, I think it's probably also this one. I listen to this song like at least 10 times just yesterday night :P

But My other favourites are => Nightmare, Afterlife, Dear God, Brompton Cocktail, Not ready to die, A litlle peace of heaven...
    Hey, I am also a fan of Avenged Sevenfold but before tonight (I don't know why) I never listen to Strengh of the world and I can say that I really understand how this song can be your favourite!!!
    I'll listen to those songs later, some I already listened to earlier today (trying to discover different songs by them earlier also) and I'm too tired.

But yea, From the Inside is freaking amazing
    The ones I have on my phone are In The End, Numb, Bleed It Out, New Divide, Crawling, Breaking The Habit. so I'm not too big on the rap.

I'll start listening to those songs you listed.
    I only hear select songs on youtube, I know nothing about albums. My two favorite songs are "numb" and "crawling" which i think are older.

I listened to a 2008ish song that I can't remember the name of but it was kinda... not that good.

Are the songs on their new album on youtube? Are they worth checking out?
    I've been listening to more linkin park songs. they're pretty much amazing.
    Shit, sorry. I'm still getting used to this site.

I don't have a favourite South Park episode because that's way too hard to answer. My favourite season sixteen episode thus far, however, would have to be 'Cartman Finds Love' followed closely by 'Butterballs'. The newer episodes are in my opinion still good, but sometimes they swing and miss. For example, I don't recall laughing out loud once during 'I Should Never Have Gone Ziplining'.
    Sorry for the late reply, leprechaun_dan. Yep, I'm a Wellingtonian. And you're from Auckland, right?
    Woah, been a while since I saw that one!

I can't seem to recall anything of that episode. Bender and God's conversation remains a good scene from the Futurama series though.
    Indeed. One of my personal favourites, just the concept of Bender adapting to penguin life that works for me.

When he fed *his* baby with food with screws inside of them...one of those guilty pleasures of mine!

Zoidberg and Fry don't really add anything to the episode though, albeit they still had their moments (Fry trying to find Bender, and ends up in space!)
    Just had a little 'animation domination' (albeit started at 6, ended at 8! - it's 9pm here now) by watching two Futurama and two South Park episodes that I have on my 'box.

Futurama episodes - The Problem with Popplers and The Birdbot of Ice-Catraz.
    South Park episodes - The Death Camp of Tolerance and Scott Tenorman Must Die

Quality two hours or so!
    Oh yeah, I know what you mean. It used to be that my opinions were so "wrong" that I was made fun of for them. They're more in line with the norm now. (But I still hate Lisa the Iconoclast with a passion)
    I don't know. Hey, as long as I'm talking to you: Where we're you during those six months or so when you weren't here? Then you suddenly showed up and started posting again.
    hey pal, the name's 'jesse', not 'joe'. you must have me confused with someone else! :P
    cool; I've been meaning to listen to some of their other stuff to see if i like 'em, i just haven't gotten around to it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back