Season 35 Information Thread

"not yet" okay, maybe this is a little speculative, but I think it's interesting. Given that we know that LaZebnik is the co-run of 'Treehouse of Horror XXXV' and that for now (he) doesn't seem to know what his next episode is. Does this mean we can rule out LaZebnik from being the co-run of the remaining episodes of s35 (at least of which we already know the title)?
Or there must've been a month break from table reads after November (probably sometime after when the Bart's Brain table read happened)? 🤔 Like who knows? 🤷

Seeing how episode 35ABF08 was just table read today, and 3 of the 35ABF episodes have already aired, could this mean that we only have 4 episodes left in “broadcast season 35”?

It usually takes at least 6 months to animate an episode, which suggests “The Yellow Lotus” won’t be ready until at least July.

Table reads of fare just 4 episodes away in the production order. Very curious to see how much work has been done on these pre-table read in hopes of salvaging as much of the back half of Season 35's broadcast run as possible.

For context in terms of strike impact, the ABF08 table read typically takes place during May...

... a full 10 months in advance of its airing in early March (which is when Bartless aired last year). As well as with the above episode (had to go back this far as Selman has run/co-run the ABF08 ep ever since).

This is also the first table read shared from a Jean-run episode since the as-yet-unaired Frinkenstein's Monster was read last March.

Last edited:
Ah, now it makes sense why the other titles seemed to have a date in EIDR except for 'The Beautiful Shame' which they seemed to have omitted.

But it's curious... So this is a case of production code switching (ala "Manger Things" and "Mother and Child Reunion")? Is it really a good thing that they just had the table read for 35ABF08?

I'm really interested now in terms of how much the staff wants to try to make this a 22-episode season (since we know that they were having two table reads per week and at the beginning of November at least 4 titles were released). Also, so now is it fair to say that 'Cremains of the Day' will be a Selman shot?

Last edited:
A little detail: this the first revealed colorful true script cover since last in-person table reads took place before COVID (covers, revealed post factum don't count). I'm also interested what is this code situation, lol) The last similar changing was "Fatzcarraldo/Last Traction Hero" as I recall. Soneone mentioned "Senior Moment" - yeah, I forgot.
For context in terms of strike impact, the ABF08 table read typically takes place during May...
…and on Thursdays. You understand, the staff is working in extra turbo regime to complete this production cycle as soon as possible.

I'm really interested now in terms of how much the staff wants to try to make this a 22-episode season (since we know that they were having two table reads per week and at the beginning of November at least 4 titles were released). Also, so now is it fair to say that 'Cremains of the Day' will be a Selman shot?
From the end - yeap, pretty clear "Cremains of the Day" is Selman's effort, likely Tim Long's in particular (I guessed it:dance:)
In the way of broadcast season it's impossible to get 22 episodes because of those 6 months to produce. However, nobody banned mooooooore holdovers, and it will take a season-two in theory to return to 15+7 scheme.
Also nobody forbided Fox to air new episodes in unusual summer.

So the TLDR is that we're likely only getting four more episodes this season?

Hnn, that's....interesting.

So the TLDR is that we're likely only getting four more episodes this season?

Hnn, that's....interesting.

And here we all thought (and were speculating) that it would be Season 36 that would get impacted.

So if it is true that there's some four episodes left this season, it will be interesting indeed.

So if it is true that there's some four episodes left this season, it will be interesting indeed
Why four? EIDR (before getting glitched) listed 18 episodes this season, 8 more.

Al Jean through X private direct message told me that the upcoming episode "Frinkenstein's Monster" will be about Professor Frink creating monsters.
It's okay if you don't have to tell us a prove, we were just wondering, you know?
I don't know, I think there should be prove. I don't want to be rude, but to be very blunt, not showing prove is how misinformation spread.

Although, if I am been honestly blunt, @AnthonyNoHomers70100's post sounds more like a very obvious predicting for the episode if you ask me. You can just guess that is what the episode will be out by the title alone. Frinkenstein's Monster, of course it could easily be about Frink creating monsters.

Again, apologies for been rude, but I just hate misinformation and I felt obliged to be blunt about it.

I don't know, I think there should be prove. I don't want to be rude, but to be very blunt, not showing prove is how misinformation spread.

Although, if I am been honestly blunt, @AnthonyNoHomers70100's post sounds more like a very obvious predicting for the episode if you ask me. You can just guess that is what the episode will be out by the title alone. Frinkenstein's Monster, of course it could easily be about Frink creating monsters.

Again, apologies for been rude, but I just hate misinformation and I felt obliged to be blunt about it.
Anthony is a blatant troll who just posts whatever will get reactions. Least we forget, he spent the leadup to Bartless claiming the plot will be Bart turning invisible.

Anthony is a blatant troll who just posts whatever will get reactions. Least we forget, he spent the leadup to Bartless claiming the plot will be Bart turning invisible.
Forgot about that, although he did also spend another time constantly winging that Bart would be retired or something cause he was absent in one episode or didn't speak. Like, chill, I get how you feel (I felt like that in regards to Vulpix in the Pokémon anime for a long time), but the honest truth is that your favourite character might not appear in all episodes, even if they are the main character.

Anthony should be banned from his forum. All his posts are idiotic and meaningless.

Anthony should be banned from his forum. All his posts are idiotic and meaningless.
I wouldn't say their idiotic, but, they are meaningless. If you want to do meaningless posts, sure, go ahead, but there is a point when it starts to get annoying for others.

Eh, maybe he just had the wrong episode title and Bart's Brain will be the episode where Bart turns invisible - except for his brain

ngl, but I could see some potential comedy in that

Too bad The Simpsons already did it

1069959.gif

It's ok, they've already recycled most of THOH II in later THOHs. The getting rid of all guns causing an invasion story, the Frankenstein parody, The Thing With Two Heads parody...

Back