Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Reactions: muppet
    Pac_is_back_21
    Pac_is_back_21
    I dunnow??
    Jackomon
    Jackomon
    Yeah, it is a good thing. From what I've heard, Disney Twitter was celebrating, and I saw a tweet from Matt Braly stating that the animation teams were celebrating by popping champaigne
    Pac_is_back_21
    Pac_is_back_21
    good!!!! i checked your profile and i saw you play splatoon, is that true?
    Rewatching "Bart Carny" and the more I think about it, the more it confuses me and my disdain for that episode grows.
    Why must IMDB continue to annoy me...the episode isn't even out yet. They should get a system like Rotten Tomatoes (or one of the other review aggregator sites) and wait an hour or two until after the episode airs to rate an episode as a LOT of people consider the reviews to be "An accurate opinion on a series or episode" although its not, at least when it comes to a site trollfest like IMDB.

Attachments

• 2022-10-09.png
      2022-10-09.png
      602.3 KB · Views: 9
    Agru-Agru
    Agru-Agru
    It was the same for One Angry Lisa. The episode got 2.5 before even being out. To be fair, I am impressed. Logging in every Sunday and giving a bad rating to a specific show just because you're mad takes a lot of dedication lol.
    Jackomon
    Jackomon
    That's the interesting thing...one of those 5 ratings is actually a 10.
    Decided to start my Simpsons DVD Collection... Purchased this thinking it was Season 6, but it wasn't. Season 4 is still a great season thou. Do have an image but its too large to post here.
    Dank Ass Pickle Pop
    Dank Ass Pickle Pop
    I would be interested in seeing more updates about this. The DVD sets are great for their audio commentaries.
    For those living in the UK & Ireland, the recent Disney+ Short is available to watch, might also be available for those in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Africa & Asia
    Question, does anyone know anything about "Springfield Skate Crew"? Saw a clip from a KMart Commercial when watching a YT Video that showed a book called "Springfield Skate Crew"

(it appears at the 8:46 timestamp)

Can't find anything else on it, the closest thing is a bag that was released in 2008 via the US Amazon, there's no WikiSimpsons or Simpsons Fandom Wiki articles on it
    truth teller
    truth teller
    I can’t view it, can you send the raw link?
    Jackomon
    Jackomon
    @truth teller Not really sure how I would be able to send the raw link, don't know the difference between a raw link & a normal link, but I will send you a screencap of it.

Update: Image is too large to post here, is it okay if I DM the screencap instead?
    truth teller
    truth teller
    That’s fine
    It would be cool if the Simpsons crew do a Superhero themed episode where Bart & a group of kids become superheroes. While I do wish for something similar to this comic (which I haven't actually read), part of me is expecting them to go with the usual group of Bart, Milhouse & Nelson.

Attachments

• Bart_&_Co_4.jpg
      Bart_&_Co_4.jpg
      108.8 KB · Views: 0
    The more I think about it, the more I wander what my first Simpsons YT video should be. Should it be on Modern Simpsons or just my general view of The Simpsons as a whole.
    Reactions: HomerFan1998
    HomerFan1998
    HomerFan1998
    Man, I can't wait to watch the Comic Con 2022 of The Simpsons this Saturday, I'll probably see it on YouTube when the Comic Con 2022 video for The Simpsons gets uploaded that day, so I probably won't be busy this Saturday. But anyway, the reason I'm excited for this year's Simpsons Comic Con is because I'm looking forward to seeing the sneak peek for this year's upcoming Treehouse of Horror
    Not sure if anyone is aware, but there is a fake episode listed on IMDB doing with Graggle Simpson (not sure where to post this exactly, so I just decided to alert people about it on my status). It might of been deleted since this posting, there was synopsis originally but that has since been removed.

I honestly feel like bringing it to the attention of the official Simpsons & IMDB Twitter accounts, as the amount of false episodes listed on IMDB is super annoying, and I feel like something seriously needs to be done about it

Attachments

• 2022-07-20 (2).png
      2022-07-20 (2).png
      328.3 KB · Views: 9
    • Mad
    Reactions: dorian
    AntsArt
    AntsArt
    Since Graggle hasn't been BIG intel a month ago it is impossible for Graggle to be in a episode right now. The Simpsons has a production time of 6 months for a episode I think. He may appear in the next season but time will tell.
    Jackomon
    Jackomon
    If he does eventually appear, I can see him been in a Treehouse of Horror, maybe in a role similar to Hugo.
    AntsArt
    AntsArt
    He can also appear as gag in the opening but I like your idea more.
    Hi! After months of thinking, at last, I found where your avatar image came from😁 The Simpsons Movie! (the conclusion part). That's all from me)
    Looking at Bohdan's & Mario's episode ideas got me thinking, I might do a thread and share some of my own episode ideas. Although if I'm been honest, I don't have any at the moment
    • Love
    Reactions: Bohdan
    Bohdan
    Bohdan
    Glad I could inspire) Good luck! Inspiration is unpredictable.
    I just got a captcha bot on this site, somehow my browser (or something) noticed I was doing too much activity on the site and had to verify I wasn't a bot. Kinda random, not sure how sites know what is too much activity, gotten it before with Google, minus the captcha bot thing.
    Question, is there a thread for Tapped Out? I have a feeling the answer is obvious that there is, but I just wanted to check
    Reading the NHC Top 100 2022 Simpsons Episodes, and its interesting reading the different episode rankings. I'm not going to participate myself as I don't feel like I'm ready enough, although I am currently doing a Google Drive Document ranking all the episodes and sharing my thoughts on them
    Not going to lie, but I'll never understand the Twitter Trending tab...wish you could customize it or hide it
    Question, has anyone noticed a rise in Modern Simpsons hate recently? Mainly on Twitter & IMDB, I have been noticing it a lot, and its starting to annoy me.
    Bohdan
    Bohdan
    Just IMHO: yes it's partly about bad attitude to Disney and its products, particularly popular such The Simpsons by some people (I mean haters) and of course about insignificant, but still impact on The Simpsons as series itself (these shorts, maybe corporate politics change again I don't know, different series' tryings something "new", already classic "this is much worse than early seasons" reproaches and else)
    AChristmasCarol(w/oCarol)
    AChristmasCarol(w/oCarol)
    You're constructing a false narrative. Episodes don't get hugely negative reviews on imdb that often. In fact, the only one this season that's universally despised there is The Star Of Backstage, the others either have mixed reactions or are very well-liked. For Christ's sake, A Serious Flanders part 1 & 2 respectively have 8.3 and 8.2. That kind of high acclaim rarely ever happens anymore. What annoys me more is imdb constantly getting brought up to complain about people having different opinions, as if that is not allowed. Do you need a review site to give you validation?
    Reactions: dorian
    Jackomon
    Jackomon
    I'm not referring to the reviews specifically when I'm talking about IMDB, I'm more talking about the scores. Something I noticed regarding "Pretty Whittle Liars" is that people were review bombing it before it aired by given the episode a low score (not sure if there were actual reviews or not). Someone did say in another thread that there was a rise of people scoring the more recent episodes very low & the classic episodes very high.

To answer your other question, no, I don't need a review site to give me validation. Of course, I am curious about reviews and I do find that I learn new things about an episode when reading and/or watching a review, but I don't let them make my decision for me.

Also, just on regards to IMDB and the review bombing, it isn't just with Simpsons I've noticed it with, but I've noticed it with Casagrandes & The Loud House too. Also, I do want to clarify that I do hate on IMDB a lot due to a lot of stupid things it does, the main examples is allowing false credits to be added & false age ratings for some series (the two examples been RWBY & Gen:LOCK).
    I need help looking for something, back in the early-mid 2010s, I remember finding a Simpsons Character Creator Browser game, but I can't seem to find it anymore, does anyone know if its either still around or if I have to look for another one. I don't remember if it was powered by Adobe Flash or not, and if it was, well, RIP to that game.
    Question, has anyone ever seen any of the Simpsons Icebergs? Doing research on them myself
    Dewey Largo
    Dewey Largo
    I have seen people explain them on youtube.
    Feel like I should warn everyone, but there are people review bombing the upcoming episode on IMDB, now sure how or why people are doing it, but at least 7 people had voted it 1 star.
    Question, is there a way to delete a post on a thread, I am currently re-ranking the Simpsons Seasons & episodes, but I want to delete my previous posts in which I ranked The Simpsons episodes per Season.
    Bohdan
    Bohdan
    Err… delete button under post content? 🙃 Or 3 dots button in mobile version and then delete. Reason for deletion is optional
    Jackomon
    Jackomon
    How I haven't noticed that until now, I'll never know, lol
    Jackomon
    Jackomon
    While its in the status updates, I can't see the option to delete in the thread posts

Attachments

• 2022-03-06 (2).png
      2022-03-06 (2).png
      97.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…