If You Can Change Your Race: Yay or Nay?

Bart The Lover

Santa's Little Helper
I know I'm going all Science Fiction here, but what if scientists found succesfully a way to change one's race, like if you're a big haired, black eyed, black skinned girl, you can change yourself into a beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed white skinned girl through a simple operation. Do you think it's ethical or not?

Personally, I disagree with this. I know we're still years away from becoming this into a reality, but if it did happen, it'll only redefine racial stereotypes. Just as being transgender redefines racial stereotypes because apparently you don't have enough penis to be a 100% man(I still respect you guys though, by the way). In that logic,soon there will be comments like "Oh, I was born white but I felt more black because I loved hip-hop" or something. But if you really wanted to go with the racebending anyway, that's okay I won't stop you. But don't go complaining that people are then going to define you by race, because trust me there will be a surge of this happening if this sort of thing were to exist

But what about your opinions? Share!

it's not years from becoming a reality, michael jackson did it like 20 years ago.

also, who cares? if people want to do it let them.

When I toured S Korea last year, our tour guide was mentioning their popular eyelid surgery, which creates the Caucasian crease .. was once considered controversial, but is so common place in her country that Now everybody just refers to it as their "Touch up!"

I like how there's an implication that being dark skinned or having big hair is somehow the lesser choice.

Last edited:
pre sure this is insanely offensive but its also nigh gibberish so guh???

don't remember givin OP permission to use yay/nay

Personally, I disagree with this. I know we're still years away from becoming this into a reality, but if it did happen, it'll only redefine racial stereotypes. Just as being transgender redefines racial stereotypes because apparently you don't have enough penis to be a 100% man(I still respect you guys though, by the way). In that logic,soon there will be comments like "Oh, I was born white but I felt more black because I loved hip-hop" or something. But if you really wanted to go with the racebending anyway, that's okay I won't stop you. But don't go complaining that people are then going to define you by race, because trust me there will be a surge of this happening if this sort of thing were to exist
4075053-confused.gif

Interesting thread idea - poorly executed.

Some people want to change their gender, some people probably also want to change their race. Personally I have nothing against it, although changing your race because of a trivial stereotype you've heard about would be pretty dumb.

I don't think Bart The Lover meant anything bad, he was just clunky with his wordering.

he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.he was just clunky with his wordering.

Michael Jackson had vitiligo, not an operation. People are seriously still unaware of this?
It could be people are seriously still with Quincy Jones in thinking that's bullskyt :-/
He shouldnt have felt compelled to fib about it.. His lips and eyebrows were totally gone and had to be replaced with tatoos.. which is okay, just wish he didnt feel pressured by society to start a snowball of fibs about it.

This Is The Last Place I'd Go To Discuss Rush In-Depth

[MENTION=48252]Jetthead[/MENTION]

I've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchingsI've seen the forum equivalent of lynchings

If you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKillerIf you look through my posting history you'll see that I've maintained friendships with black people such as ManiacalRoboKiller

oss you don't even know what those call-outs are referring to don't be a fuckin idiot and thumb them for no reason are you that desperate to fit in!

Back