kupomog
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I needed to find a woman that could play Dorothy, and I chose you. I didn't want to choose Bella, as she was Dorothy in Cinco's story.
    it's from ginger snaps: the beginning

heres a cooler shot
    Hey, everyone I know's telling me to play Final Fantasy but there seems to be several different games in the series. Do you have a recommendation on which game is best to get into, or should I start from the beginning? I thought I'd ask since you seem to know these games the best
    Magnum is pretty much useless without infinite ammo turned on since there's, y'know, no fucking ammo for it anywhere. But when I'm on Vet and we both have IA we'll breeze through that shit. Professional will be interesting though.
    Ha I did it too. Look at my page and you'll see my "SKREEE"

Sounds like a plan, man. Yeah the first time through the game, when you don't have infinite ammo, sucks. But I daresay that Vet with infinite ammo and upgraded weapons is easier than Normal without it.
    hehe, you visitor messaged yourself again.
    yeah I'm thinking I'll beat Normal on my own and then we can play on Vet so it'll actually be somewhat challenging. sorry you're sickly, hope you feel better!
    Yeah I's a sickly, partly why I didn't send you a chat invite. I don't even remember because I was blanking out halfway through what I was saying >.<

Pretty sure I just said we'll play another time whenever you want to or something to that effect.
    What did you say in your last VM by the way? All I made out was that you were going to play some other stuff, and then blablabla. The game music overshadowed your voice.
    I had a lot of fun watching you play RE5 :P
    Next time I won't chicken out of using my mic. You can bark orders at me so we're not all "Come on! Come on!" "Derrrr...?"
    I messed up on my asking for a username and asked for Marge, instead of the one I really wanted: Marge Bouvier. Can you please change it to that for me?
    do it! and while you're at it make some Red Lobster biscuits! I'll send you the recipe if you wanna
    that was fun, yo. the lag wasn't entirely unbearable, I'm surprised some of the fights were as smooth as they were. rematch tonight or tomorrow if you're up for it.
    sounds good.

if the Mod Gods smile upon me, I look forward to ability to read deleted shit. with some posts as bad as they are it'd be really interesting to see what some people DIDN'T find acceptable. I've actually never deleted a post, come to think of it - I've done some hella editing though. And those are visible to you guys too I think.
    if you look on my page I've got two of those remnants, haha. when I think "delete" I think of something that actually gets rid of the post completely, not that.
    meh, we should be on equal Brawling ground. let's try later tonight if you can.
    hahaha, you posted "skreeeee" on your own page, was that intended for me? :P
    yeah let me know; I'm really rusty on Brawl, I fought with my buddy a few days ago and he kicked my ass, even with my main. I thought "whoa shit... Kupo's going to mop the floor with me." I'll be ready for you though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back