Bohdan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After long thinking and rethink about much things in life I deside to refuse of something…
    Can't write long posts, but start from the far: not a srcret (there were, I think some discussion on the forum), for a long time, the fans on Twitter abuse the opportunity of asking the staff about whatever. The too social-informative world turned a joy for the staff to take fans' questions, who in order used to take it as privilege, to some burden for the staff people - even the nicests just got bored of fans. We're real geeks, guys and gals, like too curious little kids! :nerd:
    Aforementioned modern information abilities, started from official press release to various interviews/podcasts, give us enough interested data not to be like "obscene geeks" (not whole information, actually, but still).

So I don't want to have something common with this anymore. From now I on Twitter (The Simpsons News & Fan (TSNF)🇺🇦 page on Twitter) refuse of any regular questions to the Simpsons staff. Leave them alone! Sounds stupid, but for months I had sorta like "question order" when to post this or that😀. I don't say "I stop to contact with them, forget them, etc" - just stop to ask "when it will air?", "who is the director?", "what code of episode?" and other geek things. From now I will post all these news post-factum. Not known the code of episode, going to air in 5 months? We can easily live without this. We all are adequate adult people who respect others' opinion, time and can put right priorities in life.

Honestly, I always try not to ask much to respecting their time, don't panic of being ignored etc. Even for this I am relly sorry for disturbing.

I invite (not insist on, just voluntary invite) to join my decision other NHC users known me for asking and asking: Justin "Boy203" Knight (@HomerFan1998), Always Wondered @Phantom123, @AnthonyNoHomers70100 . I just invite to take this change, let's call this so - nobody will bite you if you won't stand and ask again, or initially refuse this invitation - that's OK. Do what you want.
    ON JANUARY, 22ND THERE IS A DAY OF UNITY OF UKRAINE. 104 (AND 33 YEARS AGO) PEOPLE MADE HUMAN CHAIN FROM THE WESTERN UKRAINE TO THE CAPITAL CITY OF KYIV. TODAY UKRAINIANS ARE DEVIDED BOTH PHYSICALLY (refugees around the world) AND INSIDE, SO THIS DAY IS IMPORTANT AGAIN. TRADITIONALLY, I CASE OF POSTING* MY POSTS WILL BE IN UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE ONLY, JUST FOR THAT DAY, WITH FURTHER TRANSLATING IN ENGLISH

*for many reasons I can not post that day at all, but THIS POST IS TO REMIND ABOUT US, ABOUT BEAUTIFUL, PROBLEMATIC AND INDEPENDED UKRAINE COUNTRY

Слава Україні!🇺🇦
    Разом до перемоги!✌️
    ON NOVEMBER 21ST, THERE IS A DAY OF DIGNITY AND FREEDOM - UKRAINIAN NATIONAL HOLIDAY🇺🇦. IT DEDICATED TO THE STARTS OF TWO UKRAINIAN REVOLUTIONS ON THIS DATE: ORANGE REVOLUTION (after fake President elections results were published in 2004) and REVOLUTION OF DEGINITY (because of wrong way the then President Yanukovych choice to put it very short and mildly). BOTH REVOLUTIONS CAUSED TO IRREVERSIBLE CONSEQUENCES TO MY COUNTRY. TRADITIONALLY, I WILL WRITE ALL MY POSTS IN UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE ONLY, JUST FOR THAT DAY, WITH FURTHER TRANSLATING IN ENGLISH

Слава Україні!🇺🇦
    Разом до перемоги!✌️
    ON OCTOBER, 14TH ARE SPECIAL UKRAINIAN HOLIDAYS AT ONCE: RELIGIOUS, STATE AND HISTORICAL HOLIDAYS. BUT I'D WANT TO DEFINE ONE OF THEM - DAY OF DEFENDERS OF UKRAINE. THIS HAS BEEN NOT JUST ADDITIONAL DAY OFF - IT'S MUCH MORE. IT'S ANOTHERS REASON TO REMIND, THANKS TO WHOM WE CAN NOW LIVE, HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE FUN AND AT THE SAME TIME SUPPORT OUR WARRIORS (MEN AND WOMEN). SO, TRADITIONALLY, I WILL WRITE ALL MY POSTS IN UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE ONLY, JUST FOR THAT DAY, WITH FURTHER TRANSLATING IN ENGLISH

Слава Україні!🇺🇦
    Разом до перемоги!✌️
    There is sorta cover image for season 34 on Just watch site (again with Scratchy, but this time, he's happy). Looks probable: the specific Simpsons art-style, Matt Groening signature. For a reason I don't post it anywhere, but this profile post, but if anything, I'll be glad to be mentioned:D
    1661872966028.png
    THE AUGUST, 24TH IS INDEPENDENCE DAY OF UKRAINE, AND, NOT SUPERFLUOUS TO REMIND AGAIN THIS TIME OUR PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING FOR INDEPENDENCE, FIGHTING IN THIS BLOODY RUSSIAN WAR. AND I ALWAYS SAY EVERY KIND OF SUPPORT, EVERY GOOD WORD IS IMPORTANT. SO, TRADITIONALLY, I WILL WRITE ALL MY POSTS IN UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE ONLY, JUST FOR THAT DAY, WITH FURTHER TRANSLATING IN ENGLISH

Happy 31st birthday, independent country, with THOUSAND-YEAR-OLD history / Із 31 днем народження, незалежна країно, із ТИСЯЧОЛІТНЬОЮ історією!
    Слава Україні!🇺🇦
    I used to write that in my signature, but profile posts are more noticeable.

ON JUNE, 28TH THERE IS AN UKRAINIAN CONSTITUTION DAY. SOUNDS OBVIOUSLY, BUT TODAY ITS STATES ARE VIOLATED AS NEVER. SO, TO HIGHLIGHT THE CONNECTION WITH MY COUNTRY (AND SHOW SOMEWAY SUPPORT) AGAIN I WILL WRITE ALL MY POSTS IN UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE ONLY. JUST FOR THAT DAY, WITH FURTHER TRANSLATING IN ENGLISH AFTER A DAY (like I did that months ago).

Слава Україні🇺🇦
    Bohdan
    Bohdan
    No, I hear about them for the first time. Sorry
    AnthonyNoHomers70100
    AnthonyNoHomers70100
    This is The Samsonadzes (in Georgian: სამსონაძეები samsonadzeebi), a shameless rip-off of The Simpsons from the country of Georgia in the Caucasus region:

It looks like a poorly made beta version of an old video game from late 90's-early 2000's.
    Bohdan
    Bohdan
    Again: I don't care!
    Hi!. People thinks that Graggle Simpson exists in the show when actually no.
    Bohdan
    Bohdan
    I first hear about…this thing and from what I read, I also think it's banal fake. Too obvious 🥱 Don't be humiliated with it
    AubreetheSimpson
    AubreetheSimpson
    Even though he's fake, some of the footage looks so real, they're so believable. One of them was a VHS footage of an edited clip from an episode. It looked soooo real! Like, thank God, he's not real! There's no way he is a real Simpson!
    Hello my friend. Hope all is well
    Bohdan
    Bohdan
    With me and my close family? Yes, alright so far.
    Generally, in Ukraine, the WAR from Russia is still going😢. With its losses, wins, big amount of victims, and much little happinesses of civil life🙂. Ukraine will win and recover, the war will end, the guilty will be punished✊. Thanks for your interest. Слава Україні!🇺🇦
    How do u watch the Simpsons in ukraine
    I hope you and your family are safe. I am praying you and every other Ukrainian citizen’s Safety. The Russian government is invading Ukraine for no reason whatsoever and they are killing many innocent civilians. I and every member of nohomers stand with ukraine
    Bohdan
    Bohdan
    Thank you very much for your support (to all the NHC-ers).:aww: Thanks God I and my close family are ok and in safety. However, this war from Russia causes very violence and even nonsense crimes, which harder and harder to imagine by normal people. They shock much! So, it's important to distract by something good, like NHC.
    truth teller
    truth teller
    You’re welcome
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back