Bohdan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• TOMORROW ON JANUARY, 22ND THERE IS A DAY OF UNITY OF UKRAINE. 105 (AND 34 YEARS AGO) PEOPLE MADE HUMAN CHAIN FROM THE WESTERN UKRAINE TO THE CAPITAL CITY OF KYIV. TODAY UKRAINIANS ARE DEVIDED BOTH PHYSICALLY (refugees around the world) AND INSIDE, SO THIS DAY IS IMPORTANT AGAIN. TRADITIONALLY, IN CASE OF POSTING MY POSTS WILL BE IN UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE ONLY, JUST FOR THAT DAY, WITH FURTHER TRANSLATING IN ENGLISH

THIS IS TO REMIND ABOUT US, ABOUT BEAUTIFUL, PROBLEMATIC AND INDEPENDED UKRAINE COUNTRY

Слава Україні!🇺🇦
    Героям слава!✌️
    I need your help, Simpsons fans😊. Please, advise me a good ongoing recapping site or YouTube video of the new episodes, obligately with some mark scale. I'm writing Ukrainian Wikipedia Simpsons articles (I seemingly told about it, example «Do the Wrong Thing»). A while ago I indicated AV Club and Den of Geek, then after AVC stepped off - Den of Geek and BubbleBlabber, then last season when I saw BB as unfair somewhere I found The Review Geek (it used to get constructively good and short reviews), in the start of season 35 there is no reviews from DoG, so I returned to BB. However, for episodes I'm seeing Reyan Mishra weeds something reviews unfairly, and I left with BB only. I'd want to indicate 2 sources with decent way of recapping. I recalled about TV Fanatic site (that did reviews until season 26), but for newest episodes there are only users' average marks without any arguments. Thank you.

Do not offer self-advertisment🙂
    ON NOVEMBER 21ST, THERE IS A DAY OF DIGNITY AND FREEDOM - UKRAINIAN NATIONAL HOLIDAY🇺🇦. IT DEDICATED TO THE STARTS OF TWO UKRAINIAN REVOLUTIONS ON THIS DATE: REVOLUTION OF DEGINITY (against wrong way of the then President Yanukovych's regime) WHICH IS 10TH ANNIVERSARY THIS YEAR, AND ORANGE REVOLUTION (after fake President elections results were published in 2004, again featuring Yanukovych) WHICH TUIS YEAR TURNS 19. BOTH REVOLUTIONS CAUSED TO IRREVERSIBLE CONSEQUENCES TO MY COUNTRY. TRADITIONALLY, I WILL WRITE ALL MY POSTS IN UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE ONLY, JUST FOR THAT DAY, WITH FURTHER TRANSLATING IN ENGLISH

Слава Україні!🇺🇦
    Разом до перемоги!✌️

P.S. Confess, I almost forgot to make a post, so just copied/paste/efited a little from previous year🫠
    Remember forever. Don't discuss nor write anything when you're going to go bed. This only grows to tiresome senceless activity, that prevents you from good asleeping. I've caught myself on it several times.😅
    I (and the doctors) advise not to use phone at all in 30 minutes before sleeping. News, social media and other insignificant virtual activity always can wait👍
    TOMORROW ON OCTOBER 27TH UKRAINE WILL CELEBRATE THE DAY OF NATIVE UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE. DID YOU NOW OUR LANGUAGE IN THE SECOND THE MOST EUPHONIOUS/МИЛОЗВІЧНІША LANGUGE IN THE WORLD (after Italian)? THAT WE ARE ONE OF THE MOST EDUCATE NATIONS? IT IS THE LANGUAGE OF GREAT LYRICISTS, AUTHORS OF PEOPLE OF FREE. SURE, NOWADAYS ENGLISH TERMS AND OTHER FEATHURES AS THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATION LANGUAGE IS SPREAD, BUT НЕМАЄ НІЧОГО КРАЩОГО, НІЖ СПІЛКУВАТИСЯ МОВОЮ ПРЕДКІВ. ВИ НАВІТЬ ДУМАЄТЕ ПО-ІНАКШОМУ, ДОСЛУХАЮЧИСЬ ДО ДЗЕНЬКОТУ ДЖЕРЕЛЕЦЬ КАЛИНОВОЇ МОВИ (на жаль немає емодзі калини). SO, TRADITIONALLY, I WILL WRITE ALL MY POSTS IN UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE ONLY, JUST FOR THAT DAY, WITH FURTHER TRANSLATING IN ENGLISH

Слава Україні!!!
    Героям слава!!!🇺🇦
    ON OCTOBER, 1ST (earlier than ever, because moving to Gregorian calendar) THERE IS A SPECIAL UKRAINIAN NATIONAL HOLIDAY - DAY OF DEFENDERS OF UKRAINE (in Ukrainian language there is definition of "day of male defenders and female defenders of Ukraine"). FOR A LONG TIME ANY KIND OF DEFENDER ON FRONT IS SAVING OUR CALM LIVES, WITH FUN, LAUGH ETC. THIS IS ANOTHER DAY TO THANK TO THEM AND SUPPORT OUR WARRIORS. SO, TRADITIONALLY, I WILL WRITE ALL MY POSTS IN UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE ONLY, JUST FOR THAT DAY, WITH FURTHER TRANSLATING IN ENGLISH

Слава Україні!🇺🇦
    Разом до перемоги!✌️
    The birthday cake avatar was better...
    Bohdan
    Bohdan
    But the birthday isn't all the year😅

Meanwhile this one is more… err… native to me and my country. First I used it approximately 4 years ago.

Oh, and also there is one national holiday coming, so another reason to change.
    Meko
    Meko
    happy early national holiday, bohdan
    • Haha
    Reactions: Bohdan
    Joyeux anniversaire, l'ami ! Hoping all's going well for you in Ukraine, and that you had a good day !
    Bohdan
    Bohdan
    Thanks for taking care!🫶 By today (or yesterday birthday) it was good. Thanks for greetings… Mud
    You've been wishing people a happy birthday for a while, now it's our turn to wish you a happy birthday!!!

Happy Birthday, Buddy!!!!!!!!
    • Love
    Bohdan
    Bohdan
    Oh, thank you, Meko. I'm pleased🥰
    Today is historical date for Ukraine. In the way of religion, we moved from Julian 'old-style' calendar to the new Gregorian, used almost in all the word. FYI, we had holidays and all related dates 13 days later (Christmas Jan 7th, instead of 25th). While Easter can happen sometimes too later (in 2024 it would be on 5th of May, instead of 31st of March).

From last year, this becomes another question of returning to our cultural origins.
    ON THE AUGUST, 24TH, IT IS BIG AND IMPORTANT FOR ME, at minimum, INDEPENDENCE DAY OF UKRAINE. AND FOR 1,5 YEARS (EXACTLY 1,5 YEARS) UKRAINE IS FIGHTING, PROVING OUR INDEPENDENCE AND AUTHENTICITY, IN THIS BLOODY RUSSIAN WAR. AS ALWAYS I WILL WRITE ALL MY POSTS IN UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE ONLY, JUST FOR THAT DAY, WITH FURTHER TRANSLATING IN ENGLISH

Happy 32nd birthday, independent country, with THOUSAND-YEAR-OLD history / Із 32 днем народження, незалежна країно, із ТИСЯЧОЛІТНЬОЮ історією!
    Слава Україні!🇺🇦

Also, tomorrow, August 23rd, is A DAY OF UKRAINIAN FLAG. This banner became a symbol of strength of the people of Ukraine. 2 colors: blue is for clear sky, and yellow is for limitless fields.💙💛
    ON JULY 28TH THERE IS A RELATIVELY NEW HOLIDAY (since 2022) - THE DAY OF UKRAINIAN STATEHOOD. IT RELATES TO THE DAY OF MEMORY OF THE FOUNDING FATHER OF UKRAINIAN COUNTRY, KYIVAN RUS. AND TO SHOW МОЮ УКРАЇНСЬКУ ДЕРЖАВНІСТЬ ALL THE POSTS I'ILL DO WILL BE IN UKRAINIAN LANGUEAGE with later translating into English.

Слава Україні!🇺🇦✊
    Reactions: Lis
    ON JUNE, 28TH THERE IS AN UKRAINIAN CONSTITUTION DAY. This Year we will celebrate 27 YEARS since constitution of Independent Ukraine was approved by government. However did ever know, the Ukrainian Constitution of Pylyp Orlyk of 1710 became THE OLDEST IN EUROPE, and ONE OF THE OLDEST IN THE WORLD? (US constitution was approved in 1787 only) TODAY ITS STATES ARE IMPORTANT AS NEVER. SO,TRADITIONALLY ON MY COUNTRYSTATE HOLIDAYS I WILL WRITE ALL MY POSTS IN UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE ONLY. JUST FOR THAT DAY, WITH FURTHER TRANSLATING IN ENGLISH AFTER A DAY.

Слава Україні!🇺🇦
    My foreign colleagues I work with pronounce my name during online-meetings as BOhdan, with stress on the first syllable for some reason. That interested me, as my colleague's name is done the same.🤔

However in Ukrainian (original) language it's spelled as BohdAn with 2nd syllable stressed. I don't know, whether it's some worldwide rule about foreign names, but it differs from right option.

So, when next time reading my name (for example, seeing this post) make sure you do this correct😉. I don't mind, if you did/do/will do this wrong - as I've said it is still unclear how it's in English or your native language, or you're just more comfortable to call me BOhdan. Just for your information.

Thank you, @HomerFan1998, @Marioburgercream and @Brad Lascelle for consulting in this "research".
    hello fellow simpsons fan, how's it going
    Bohdan
    Bohdan
    Often good, often bad. It's a life🙃
    Meko
    Meko
    lol yeah i feel ya, well it's good to meet you
    When you do your personal favorites lists for each season. Do you put episodes you used to like but you're not a huge fan of now upon rewatch? I ask because you put Eight Misbehavin' in your personal favorites despite being put in the bad episode category.
    Bohdan
    Bohdan
    "Favorites" are chosen just after the first watch (this is indicated in posts) - much of season (prior to season 28, I guess) made during my first watching of all the Simpsons in 2016-17. Then, I, like other Internet noobs people started to estimate the episodes. Then there were also estimating, watchings, reading others' opinion, rewatchings, reestimatings, and last year I went through whole list of around 100 eps I had felt I needed to rewatch ("Eight Misbehavin'", in particular, wasn't in that list).
    Sure, much of eps, I put initially in "favorites" are now seen worse and vice versa - initially not special episodes are now really lovable to watch for me.
    In short, "favorites" are from 1st watching and they could be changed.
    Hello!. In Georgia, but not the U.S. state, it's a country like yours (Ukraine) that also was part of Soviet Union and its capital is Tbilisi. Well, in that country, in 2009, they made a very low budget animated series called The Samsonadzes, which is considered by many as a shameless rip-off of The Simpsons:
    The show only lasted 18 episodes in one single season (2009-2010). Unlike the Simpsons, the Samsonadzes has a talking parrot called Kote instead of a baby girl. Shalva Ramishvili, who created the Samsonadzes, said that it's not a Simpsons rip-off, it's a original idea with a Georgian family, Georgian humor and Georgian stories inspired on The Simpsons, when actually is a shameless knockoff, the intro is heavy similar. The Georgian Homer is called Gela Samsonadze, who works in a bank instead of a nuclear power plant, his wife is called Dodo, his son is called Gia and his daughter Shoka. Samsonadze Abe is called Samson and the grandma is called Pupa. The Samsonadzes is set on Tbilisi instead of Springfield. The animation looks like a poorly made video game.
    After long thinking and rethink about much things in life I deside to refuse of something…
    Can't write long posts, but start from the far: not a srcret (there were, I think some discussion on the forum), for a long time, the fans on Twitter abuse the opportunity of asking the staff about whatever. The too social-informative world turned a joy for the staff to take fans' questions, who in order used to take it as privilege, to some burden for the staff people - even the nicests just got bored of fans. We're real geeks, guys and gals, like too curious little kids! :nerd:
    Aforementioned modern information abilities, started from official press release to various interviews/podcasts, give us enough interested data not to be like "obscene geeks" (not whole information, actually, but still).

So I don't want to have something common with this anymore. From now I on Twitter (The Simpsons News & Fan (TSNF)🇺🇦 page on Twitter) refuse of any regular questions to the Simpsons staff. Leave them alone! Sounds stupid, but for months I had sorta like "question order" when to post this or that😀. I don't say "I stop to contact with them, forget them, etc" - just stop to ask "when it will air?", "who is the director?", "what code of episode?" and other geek things. From now I will post all these news post-factum. Not known the code of episode, going to air in 5 months? We can easily live without this. We all are adequate adult people who respect others' opinion, time and can put right priorities in life.

Honestly, I always try not to ask much to respecting their time, don't panic of being ignored etc. Even for this I am relly sorry for disturbing.

I invite (not insist on, just voluntary invite) to join my decision other NHC users known me for asking and asking: Justin "Boy203" Knight (@HomerFan1998), Always Wondered @Phantom123, @AnthonyNoHomers70100 . I just invite to take this change, let's call this so - nobody will bite you if you won't stand and ask again, or initially refuse this invitation - that's OK. Do what you want.
    ON JANUARY, 22ND THERE IS A DAY OF UNITY OF UKRAINE. 104 (AND 33 YEARS AGO) PEOPLE MADE HUMAN CHAIN FROM THE WESTERN UKRAINE TO THE CAPITAL CITY OF KYIV. TODAY UKRAINIANS ARE DEVIDED BOTH PHYSICALLY (refugees around the world) AND INSIDE, SO THIS DAY IS IMPORTANT AGAIN. TRADITIONALLY, I CASE OF POSTING* MY POSTS WILL BE IN UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE ONLY, JUST FOR THAT DAY, WITH FURTHER TRANSLATING IN ENGLISH

*for many reasons I can not post that day at all, but THIS POST IS TO REMIND ABOUT US, ABOUT BEAUTIFUL, PROBLEMATIC AND INDEPENDED UKRAINE COUNTRY

Слава Україні!🇺🇦
    Разом до перемоги!✌️
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back