One refrigerator magnet :)
Year You Started Watching?
2005 (first saw), 2014 (start watching)

Contact

Twitter
tsnfua

Signature

My personal RANKS for SEASON 33 EPISODES so far
The Star of the Backstage - 4/5 * Bart's in Jail! - 3/5 * Treehouse of Horror XXXII - 3/5 (in average) * The Wayz We Were - 3/5 * Lisa's Belly - 4/5 * A Serious Flanders (parts 1 and 2) - 4/5 * A Portrait of Lackey on Fire - 4/5 * Mothers and Other Strangers - 4/5 * A Made Maggie - 2/5 * The Longest Marge - 3/5 * Pixelated and Afraid

IMHO the best and the worst episodes of each season (in bold — the best and worst of overall series, upd. 30/06/21):
1. There’s No Disgrace Like Home/Some Enchanted Evening 2. Bart vs. Thanksgiving/Itchy & Scratchy & Marge 3. Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington/The Otto Show 4. Homer’s Triple Bypass/Selma’s Choice 5. Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Homer the Vigilante 6. Two Dozen and One Greyhounds/Lisa’s Rival 7. Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily/Homerpalooza 8. My Sister, My Sitter/The Homer They Fall 9. Miracle on Evergreen Terrace/Bart Star 10. Wild Barts Can’t Be Broken/Monty Can’t Buy Me Love 11. Days of Wine and D’oh’ses/Pygmoelian 12. Homer vs. Dignity/New Kids on the Blecch 13. Poppa’s Got a Brand New Badge/Weekend at Burnsie’s 14. Moe Baby Blues/Helter Shelter 15. Fraudcast News/Co-Dependent’s Day 16. Goo Goo Gai Pan/A Star Is Torn 17. The Seemingly Never-Ending Story/Marge and Homer Turn a Couple Play 18. 24 Minutes/Revenge Is a Dish Best Served Three Times 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20. Coming to Homerica/Treehouse of Horror XIX 21. Chief of Hearts/The Greatest Story Ever D’ohed 22. The Blue and the Gray/Elementary School Musical 23. A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again/Politically Inept, With Homer Simpson 24. Hardly Kirk-ing/Gorgeous Grampa 25. Brick Like Me/Yellow Subterfuge 26. Bart’s New Friend/Bull-E 27. Halloween of Horror/Treehouse of Horror XXVI 28. Looking for Mr. Goodbart/Havana Wild Weekend 29. Flanders’ Ladder/No Good Read Goes Unpunished 30. Werking Mom/The Clown Stays in the Picture 31. The Way of the Dog/The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby 32. TBA/TBA 33. (so far) A Serious Flanders (part 1 meant)/A Made Maggie
The Simpsons season ratings:
1 > 2 > 7 > 4 > 3 > 6 > 8 > 5 > 9 > 20 > 21 > 12 > 10 > 27 > 13 > 24 > 15 > 17 > 26 > 14 > 18 > 29 > 25 = 31 > 16 > 19 > 28 > 30 > 11 > 23 > 22

I think that thoughts may differ, because so many people, so many opinions… of course, if they follow the logic and clear mind.

Trophies

1. 15

Seriously likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  2. 10

I like it a lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  3. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 20

Addicted

1,000 messages? Impressive!
  5. 10

Can't stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  6. 5

Keeps coming back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  7. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.