Season 33 Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely think season 33 will go downhill because of meat is murder. They are trying to connect with the youth by adding Charli Damilio as a guest star, which is not a good way to connect the with youth. I really don’t want this season to go downhill. It’s been such a good season so far until they air meat is murder.

I genuinely think season 33 will go downhill because of meat is murder. They are trying to connect with the youth by adding Charli Damilio as a guest star, which is not a good way to connect the with youth. I really don’t want this season to go downhill. It’s been such a good season so far until they air meat is murder.
It's just two episodes left, so even if "Meat Is Murder" turns out bad, most of this season is still relatively good.

I mean "downhill" means little. Lisa's Belly and a Bill Cipher cameo have been the only really salvageable parts of this.

Yeah, although I disagree that Lisa's Belly is salvageable (it's tied with The Last Barfighter as the show's worst episodes from last year for a reason), outside of two or three episodes this season isn't really much better than 32 which is honestly the worst to date.

So even if Meat is Murder is bad, I'll simply shrug it off as "Oh, another bad episode in an already lacking season. Next!".

Even if 'Meat Is Murder' and 'Poorhouse Rock' won't be that good (and I have some hope left to guess they will be decent overall, at least), I still think there's been enough good entries in the season to not make it a failure in any sense (and the good stuff has sometimes been really quite good and even surprising at times, at least in my opinion).

Honestly, I'd much rather rewatch 27 all over again than the majority of the past two seasons combined once.

By the end of season FOX already learnt not to include that line throughout all image😁
Well what can I say? Good riddance to the black line from throughout one of the promo pictures, the black line (that's throughout one of the previous promo pictures) was already very annoying anyway

I think he means that that word has very little meaning in the context of this season which for the most part continues the series' current spiral since 31 (in my opinion at least).
She, but more-or-less.

Kinda just looking at the last two with pure apathy, ship's sailed on anything redeeming this season. Or at least anything that could happen just won't.

Keep patience a bit for whole this season review in a soon annual related thread after season finale will air:D

Cool. I always liked Bill Plympton's Couch Gags, hopefully this one follows that trend.

I'm catching up on podcasts and in an interview with conan from december, kieran culkin says he wants to do a voice on the simpsons, so I guess they didn't ask him to play the parody version of his succession character

And appearently, Rob Lazebnik is "co-runner" for MIM: Matt Selman indicated it on one of promo-posts, and Lazebnik himself retweeted promo posts about episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back