• 9/10: Holy Valak, it was awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8/10: Fun movie!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • 7/10: Yeah, it was pretty good.

• 6/10: That nun was scary.

• 5/10: Did the fat guy ever make it through the door?

• 4/10: Well, it was better than "Annabelle"

• 3/10: This flick is crooked, man.

• 2/10: I'd rather visit Enfield.

• 1/10: Get this film an exorcist.

• Total voters

Platypus

Junior Camper
If you've seen it, what did you think?

I liked it more than the first one. The cinematography and the pacing was better, but the second act was really weak and predictable. The third act saved the movie.

Solid 7.5/10 for me.

I was surprised in the sense that it was even greater than I expected. I loved The Conjuring, and this one even more. Definitely have to go with a 9.5/10, the same I rated The Bababook.

I enjoyed the first Conjuring but wasn't sure if I should go see the second one or not. Really need good reasons why...

I enjoyed the first Conjuring but wasn't sure if I should go see the second one or not. Really need good reasons why...
Sequels are meant to be watched. That's why they're created... More Money !

Haven't seen this movie or the first one, but I heard some old guy died of a heart attack in the theatre while watching it. Here it is for those of you who haven't seen it.
A 65-year-old man died in a cinema auditorium last week while watching a screening of horror movie The Conjuring 2.

The incident occurred at the Sri Balasubramaniar Cinema in Tiruvannamalai, a town in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The cinema-goer, from Andhra Pradesh, had complained of chest pains during the film’s climax, and fainted shortly afterwards.

He was rushed to the nearby Old Government Hospital, where doctors pronounced him dead. Medics ordered his body to be sent to the Tiruvannamalai Government Medical College Hospital for post-mortem but, according to the Times of India, the cadaver, and the person charged with transporting it, have both gone missing.

Full article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...hile-watching-the-conjuring-2--and-body-goes/

Obviously awful stuff if it's legit but the shit reads like a publicity stunt.

I like how they pointed out they gave the film a two star review at the end to hint that they didn't pay for it.

It's sad if this is real.

Couldn't help laughing at this though: Balasubramaniar Cinema in Tiruvannamalai

Back