Hot pizza or cold pizza

???

• Total voters
I found a rule about cold pizza. If cold pizza taste terrible, the pizza was lousy in the first place. I usually like it hot but if I'm running late or just need a quick snack I can eat it cold.

I prefer medium-temperature pizza, not too hot and not too cold. Honestly, if I had to choose hot pizza because cold pizza just seems gross and soggy if I'm being honest.

Can't do most cold pizzas but it depends on where it is from...like I hate cold Pizza Hut pizza but the local place with the really yummy brick oven pizza fares better as leftovers. Rock hard, dry as hell, cold / room temp pizza is just not appetizing to me.

That said, microwave reheating can make things even worse but using the oven was just too much of a pain. Takes over 10 minutes to properly preheat where the microwave only needs a minute to do it's lackluster job. But now that we have an air fryer, my reheated pizza game has really leveled up.

A covered skillet works really well, too, to re-crisp the bottoms and heat the tops of the slices.

Of course hot. My ideal pizza looks like that: a thin base for pizza made according to an Italian dough recipe; garlic cream sauce; thin slices of ham, tomato, mozzarella, pesto sauce, and arugula on top. I really like this version of pizza, or similar. The main thing is to have a thin dough and cream sauce. Then it's perfect for me.

Back