BloodySimpsonChibi

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think you mean 'on' fanfiction xD

I would like an honest review, I remember in school I would write pages of stories and my classmate's would always say they liked it, when my family said it had allot of misspelling in it. I never spoke to my classmate's and I just stopped writing in school, so I started writing online, and it's much better because you know when you made a mistake. lol What sports do you play?
    Don't I know it. Me and my cusin were writing about stories, but never got around to finishing it. My PC was broken before we could, and worse I lost my only charger for it. I don't know if I misplaced it or if someone else did. I was also making my own story about COD MW2's Simon Ghost Riley. I liked to write and to make pictures and edit them to improve them, so long as the original creator can be found and is ok with it.
    Good luck with the stories. I for one prefer original characters in stories so I'll stick with watching all the series of the Simpsons.
    What's Elfen Lied and Ed Edd n Eddy? Never heard of them. Oh, and your welcome.
    Followed. I have been meaning to write my own stories, but for now I'm just gonna read. What stories did you make?
    I used to own a 3DS and Sonic Generations and the Legend of Zelda. Gone after I gave it to my brother who broke it and sold the games. I sometimes play the PS3, or use it to watch videos or listen to music. 3DS is an easy thing to brake. What episode have you seen of the Simpsons?
    Cropping some Simpsons pictures on my PS Vita and uploading them, that was when I get a PC I can edit them good. Easy job on a PC, too bad I ain't got one.. yet.... lol
    I apologise for the delay in the review, but I had to type three shitty essays for school today. The review of Simps-Eds Ch. 2 will certainly be up for you to read tomorrow.
    fuck it's like you're married on something
    and please, you're not even worth talking to
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back