Rembrandt Q. Einstein

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maybe I made it sound too categorical by saying "not watching The Simpsons anymore". Bad choice of words I guess.
    Well, many things about the series, specifics and discussions are still fresh in my memory. I had been a huge fan for a long while, and expect to turn back at some point. This is just a hiatus that is taking too long :P
    I stopped. The Simpsons to me was a routine that I gradually replaced with movies and anime. The weird thing is that I didn't stop watching because it was getting worse (season 20 was my post-classic favorite at the time), but because I grew these other interests and they became more prevalent.
    Oh, I don't know. I'm not watching The Simpsons anymore, so my contributions will be increasingly vague. But any time there's something movie or anime related I'll be there. So while it's not as much as used to be before, I'll try to post more regularly from now on.

By the way, thanks for your request :)
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?????
    ... do you mean? The Elephant Man is my favorite movie of all time. How does it not make sense that it goes down from 50 to 1?
    Well yeah, but he could've gone to the alternative and just told them to shut up really loudly. I mean, what if Milhouse were to rat on him?
    I remember it now. You would think Mr. Largo wouldn't want to risk his job saying something like that.
    Hey - I had an account for a long time, and then when I got a new computer, I completely forgot my NHC username and password, and my old email was corrupted, and the site wouldn't send me confirmation emails to my new email address, so it would just have been easier to create a new one
    I probably haven't watched enough. My post (before it was edited) stated that fact. I should probably update it, but no, I haven't started S12 yet. EDIT: Deleted it.
    It´s hard to end it before the season starts considering we are doing it weekly and there are probably many members that will participate but we can probably get it done before december assuming there won´t be too many delays like the previous one.
    Yeah i think so too and i think there is a bigger chance it gets more discussion that way too if i wait until the season has finished.
    Yeah, i plan on starting it up again sometime this year. Do you think i should do it before season 26 ends or do you think i should wait until it has finished to start up 6.0?
    It just seemed like a ridiculous topic to tweet him about. There was obviously no connection between the bears, and I didn't find it nearly as interesting as something like Jims' alternate solutions to the Who Shot Mr. Burns? mystery.
    off-putting or generally bizarre is kinda my aim with avs. i like something weird but expressive ideally. the peach av is a mainstay so it'll be back but for now it's hot lovin' every night!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back