The Simpsons Archive moves to simpsonsarchive.com

Jouni

Purplemonkeydishwasher
Big news, I guess.

The URL www.snpp.com is not working properly at the moment, but you can reach the site at www.simpsonsarchive.com .

In fact, this is now our primary and soon to be our only URL. In other words, SNPP leaves the good ol' snpp.com domain behind. It will work (redirect), once back up again, for an unspecified period of time, but sooner or later it'll be switched off.

So please start updating your links when you have a chance. And apologies for all the technical issues you're likely to come across in the coming weeks.

But I think we can still call the site SNPP, can't we? :)

Long story short, it was never our domain, we just had a chance to use it for free for 18 years (since 1995). And we're also changing the host, first time since 1994.

wow that is weird

this morning I went to search you guys, put in snpp.com and got really nervous for a second that you guys lost the site. thankfully I just googled simpsonsarchive and there you guys were and I was like... when did that happen?! guess I have my answer :gatorgreet:

just earlier today i went to click on the b&r link, and i accidentally clicked on the simpsons archive, and it said the domain was gone. I haven't visited the site in months. weird.

More news, big for me at least!

While I'll definitely continue to work on the site, Don Del Grande is now the webmaster of the Archive.

You'll soon reach me at jouni@(that new domain), while webmaster@(that new domain) will go to Don.

FYI, at the moment snpp.com and simpsonsarchive.com are separate, and the updates are applied to the latter only.

Snpp.com will shortly begin to redirect to simpsonsarchive.com, ie. offering the same content - for the time being.

Back