The Real title ideas by Mario

Season 30

30.01 Bart's Not Dead
Bart is presumed dead.

30.02 Heartbreak Hotel

Moe opens a hotel for heart break people.

30.03 My Way or Highway to Heaven
Same.

30.04 Treehouse of Horror 29
Same.

30.05 Baby You Can't Drive My Car
Same.

30.06 From Russia Without Love
Troy McClure seeks help for his new movie (Imagine he is still alive).

30.07 Werking Mom
Maude Flanders wants to teach at Bart's school.

30.08 Krusty the Clown
How Krusty became a clown.

30.09 Daddycus Finch
Same.

30.10 This the 30th season
Bernice Hibbert and Marge clash over the Black Friday

30.11 Mad About The Toy

The Toy, a new actor comes in Springfield.

30.12 The Girl from the Bus

Bart falls in love with a new girl after taking the wrong bus, but he can't find her.

30.13 I'm Dancing...
Same.

30.14 The Clown Stays Out of The Picture

Because of his behavior, Bart does not deserve to be on Class's picture.

30.15 101 Mitigations
Same.

30.16 I want You
Luanne accidentally suscribes to a bachelor aunction.

30.17 Eat My E-Sports

Same.

30.18 Bart Vs Itchy and Scratchy
Bart becomes a little more mature and wants to stop watching Itchy and Scratchy and a war begins with his friends.

30.19 Girls's Band
Same.

30.20 I'm Just A Girl Who Can't Say D'Oh.
Same.

30.21 D'Oh Canada
Homer gets reunited with his long lost cousin from Canada.

30.22 Whoo Dunnit ?
A Parody of Hitchcock episode.

30.23 The Blue Crystal Persuasion
Same, with Edna, and without secondary effects.

Season 31

31.01 The Winter of His Monetized Content

Carl discovers that he can work from home of Winter and gets a lot of cash.

31.02 Go Big or Go Homer
Homer is determined to became the perfect man.

31.03 The Fat Blue Line
The Blue Haired Lawyer opens a firm.

31.04 Treehouse Of Horror 30
Same.

31.05 Gorillas on the Mist

Same.

31.06 Marge the Lumberjill
Same.

31.07 Livin La Pura Vida
Same, with Lou and his sister instead of Patty and Evelyn. In it, Homer gets jealous of Marge and Lou's spending time together.

31.08 Thanksgiving of Horror

The Night of Thanksgiving promises to be terrifying for Springfieldians.

31.09 Todd, Todd...

Todd becomes distant of Rod.

31.10 Bobby it's Cold Outside
Same.

31.11 Hails and Teeths

Same.

31.12 The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson
Lisa discovers she almost got accepted in a free gifted children school, and is sended in a deep depression.

31.13 Frinkcoin
Same.

31.14 Bart the Bad Guy
When a new teacher replaces Edna, Bart makes Martin's life impossible by making her think he is the good one and Martin the evil.

31.15 Screenless
Same, without the Center moments.

31.16 Better of Ned
Rodd and Todd discover Ned is not perfect and have a very hard time.

31.17 Highway To Hell
Snake's origins are revealed (i know, some reharshs).

31.18 The Incredible Lightness of Being A Baby
Same, maybe with a talking role for Bart.

31.19 and 31.20 Warrin Priests
The Priest and Bode engage in a battle, dividing the most religious people.

31.21 The 8th Hateful Kids

Chalmers thinks the 8th kids are too unkind and wants to isolate them.

31.22 Way of the Dog
Same.

Season 32

32.01 Undercover Burns
I thought about this one and i think it could have been better if Fred was a real person hired by Burns instead of a bot.

32.02 I Carumbus
Same.

32.03 Now Museum Now You Don't
Same, minus stupid Maggie plot.

32.04 Treehouse of Horror 31
Same, but Homerverse could have been improved.

32.05 Seven Beer Itch
Same, minus some gags.

32.06 Podcast News
Abe and Jasper make a podcast about Citizen's Life.

32.07 Three Dreams Denied
Same.

32.08 Road to Cincinnatti
The Family accompain Skinner and Chalmers to Ohio (I really hated this one, because of the family's large absence).

32.09 Sorry, Not Sorry
Same.

32.10 A Midsummer in Springfield Christmas
The town wants to celebrate Christmas in Summer.

32.11 The Dad Feelings Limited
Herb returns and talk about his adoptive sensitive father, making Homer sad.

32.12 Diary's Queen
Bart creates a fake diary in order to get revenge of Jimbo who humiliated him.

32.13 Wad Goals
Same.

32.14 Yokel Chords
Same, (i did not find idea for this one, and i really did not liked it either).

32.15 Do Pizzabots...
Homer wants to associate with Luigi and creates a pizzeria with digitals.

32.16 Manger Things
Dr Nick wants to create a new diet for bulimic anorexic people.

32.17 Uncut Femmes
Martha Quimby instaures a Women's Year.

32.18 Burger Kings
All Moe wants is a good burger. But he has to make a choice when he discovers a ton of Burgers.

32.19 Panic in the Streets of Springfield
Same.

32.20 Mother and Child Reunion
Maude struggles to bond with her sons.

32.21 The man from GRAMPA
Same.

32.22 The Last Barfighter
Sam, a customer from Moe, is always late for Game Nights, prompting the regular customers to verify why.

Season 33 (Will be updated).

33.01 The Star of the Backstage
A perchman wants to perform in Marge's new play.

33.02 Bart's in Jail
Bart lands in Jail after someone impersonated him.

33.03 Treehouse Of Horror 32
Same.

33.04 The Wayz We Were
Same.

33.05 Lisa's Belly
Lisa's Belly becomes a new model for Springfield.

33.06/33.07 A Serious Flanders
Parody of A Serious Man.

33.08 Portrait of A Lackey on Fire
Same.

33.09 Mothers and Other Strangers
Luanne, Helen and Bernice form a rock group.

33.10 A Made in Maggie
Maggie's new "painting" is a success.

33.11 The Longest Marge
Marge wants to break a guinness.

33.12 Pixelated and Afraid
Flanders decides to host a radio show, while it's winter vacations at Springfield Elementary School. Once there, his show is like a couple advising show, without all religious sentences, and Homer and Marge are invited to participate, and narrate about their lives, but it's an other story when the show who was supposed to be cut with all embarrassing moments is actually broadcasted in a fully integral version. Meanwhile, Bart jumps on the winter's occasions (even without snow) in order to introduce Lisa to simples pleasures to be a kid and she replies back by learning him funny things without academical format.

33.13 Boyz in Highlands

While visiting Milhouse, Bart meets a pseudo medium who tells him if his life sucks, it's because he had previously a bad personnality. He decides to improve his life by making a good deed, implying a goat and Scotland's trip.

33.14 Act Three Episode
Marge finds herself a new confident in Abe's heart, leaving Homer jealous.

33.15 Bart the Cool Kid (i will move the number eventually)

Bart finds himself with his classmates tutoring younger kids and even if at first, he does not like it, he eventually realizes its has benefits. Meanwhile, Marge is constantly searching for a rare item on the web but she has to face a mysterious nemesis who wants the same and turns out to be Homer.

33.16 Pretty Whittle Liar

Marge is the only one to resist to a man who likes treating women like objects (or sort of). Since she does not want expose her private life, she tells him she is in couple with Brandine since all her friends do not want to play comedy. Meanwhile, Homer finds himself in a compromise situation when he promises BOTH Bart and Lisa that he will be at their separate events.

33.17 My Octopus and A Teacher

Bart and Lisa decide to wonder themselves about their future studies (we know for Lisa but Bart has an epiphany in this episode) and Bart decides to take writing classes in order not to be bothered by all "mathematical things". However, as he finally finds a matter he is satisfied with, he fears that he will become jobless due to the lack of jobs he will do with these studies and try to become a better pupil, even outperforming Lisa. Meanwhile, as Marge invites her new friend, she asks Homer to be gentle with the husband. Homer at first wants to do it only in order to please Marge, but then, they become REAL friends, and now, want to see everyday.

33.18 Girls Want Just Shauna Fun

Homer and Marge want to organize a party but the guests either bring chocolate, wine, flowers and some others gadgets. Homer and Marge decide to tell them just to come with their good humor. Homer even says that chocolate brings diabete, flowers die, wine make drunk, and the house is full of other gadgets. The guests agree. During the night (or afternoon, it can also be a day event), some games are organized. While the adults have fun, Bart and Lisa are left with some others children. Bart manages to distract his buddies, but Lisa feels outcasted and notices Shauna, who under her though appearance, hides a deep personnality, leading them to forge a close and very strong bond together. As the episode progresses, Shauna tells Lisa she should not waste her childhood and Lisa helps Shauna to express herself. Meanwhile, Bart attempts to cast adults and kids in a movie, but has hard time delivering the right roles.

33.19 Meat is Murder

The Simpsons go to visit Abe in the Castle when they meet a guy, whose name is Don McVegan, an old friend of grampa who tell them about ecology and alternative solutions. Though they already tried that in 21.19, Homer agrees to find an alternative way of food, much to Bart's delight. However, Abe tells Lisa that Vegan was not really his friend and belonged to a sect (OK, not 9.13 and less violent, but still) of dangerous non meat eater, who plan to make all butchers go bankruptcy. Now, it's time to Lisa to make the impossible : Convince her dad to eat meat again. Meanwhile, Apu recruits some citizens to help him to renovate the Quick E Markt.

33.20 The Bleeding Sound of Murphy Gums

After Marge notices music can calm her, she begins to listen to music every day, leading her slowly deconnect from the real world. Meanwhile, Doctor Hibbert's son has fallen in love for the first time, and since Hibbert is not a psychologist, he searches into someone (not Pryor) who could give advice to them.
33.21 Marge The Meanie

When the kids don't want to make a family activity with Marge, Homer and Flander's son feel very frustrated because of their mom's absences. So, Marge goes to see Quimby in order to make a law in which the kids underage must spend time with their moms, but quickly regrets it.

33.22 Poorhouse Rock

After Bart again screwed up at school, Homer decides to take drastical measures by forming his own school (nothing do do with 28.19) for his son. But knowing he won't be able to handle it by himself, he also hires some "teachers" like Barney, Willie, Cletus and some others. Meanwhile, Marge helps Helen to replace Lovejoy with sundays at church, when he tells her she won't make this. Helen quickly manages to attract some people, but also becomes a kind of "men's magnet".

@SimpsonsWillGoOnForever , i would like to make an episode about that. Do you ? I admit Helen, like Hibbert or Mel barely had an episode fully dedicated to her and i imagined her a new side of her personality.

Last edited:
Season 34 (Broadcast order to change, and it's my 700th Post).

34.01 Habeus Tortoise

The Simpsons participate at some Olympic. Homer joins Fat Tony's team known as the Tortoises, because one of their members has died. Then, a finale test happens and he must choose between his family or team.

34.02 Treehouse Of Horror XXXIII
- The Simpsons wake-up in each others bodies (but keep their normal voices)
- The family dies in a nuclear explosion and lands in heaven or it is ?
- Bart meets his double who is his opposite.

34.03 One Angry Lisa

After Milhouse demonstrates a new knowledge in science, Lisa becomes very jealous of him.

34.04 Not It
Krusty has to change his show again when he discovers his jokes don't make laugh anyone, even Bart. So, he makes his show more gore and especially for adults.

34.05 The King of Nice

Flanders is determined to become the Nicest person of the world, until some new neighbors step in.

34.06 Love, Hacktually
Skinner falls in love and decides to become a hacker.

34.07 Stepbrother from the same planet
Homer meets a step brother when he learns his mom had an affair and when Abe reveals it to him. However, the step brother has nothing common with him.

Starting with this one, i will invent some plots, maybe they will be adapted for season 34, maybe not.

Ned Flanders and some other men who are left widowed/divorced/single agree to go to a bachelor evening. Flanders is the one who is the most desirated due to his good nature, but when he meets some woman who could be a match for him (i mean, kind, compassionnate, religious...), he asks himself if he could like an other one, as his two previous wife were killed or dead. Also, Homer and Moe become evening planner.

When it's revealed that Bart actually could have a ADHD, all people begin to be nice with him. At first, he is pleased with but then wonders if they act like this because of ADHD or not.

Homer helps Moe when some other booze builder want to sell their beverages such as Whisky, Champagne and others. Marge has a severe crise (similar to Flanders in 8.08).

Burns becomes like a Krusty man.

Flanders forges a new bond with Kirk Van Houten.

Last edited:
34.13 When Nelson met Lisa Lisa discovers how it can be hard to have a fan, while Lenny becomes Homer's new neighbor.
34.14 My Life as a vlog Homer wants to try some products and be refunded before the free time expires (not reharsh of 22.02) while Bart learns a theory about being detroned by young siblings.

Last edited:
Your Simpsons episodes exists, but in some parallel universe. In that alternate universe, The Simpsons episodes has different plots to that of the version from this universe we're live in.

34.13 Lisa discovers how it can be hard to have a fan, while Lenny becomes Homer's new neighbor.
34.14 Homer wants to try some products and be refunded before the free time expires (not reharsh of 22.02) while Bart learns a theory about being detroned by young siblings.
You do think to add Graggle Simpson on your Simpsons episodes?.

Maybe. But do not know and never heaard about graggle simpsons
Graggle is a suppose deleted character from The Simpsons that never existed in the show, but everyone remember his suppose appearance in various episodes (Mandela Effect). Graggle is actually a fake character, it's just a fan art character created by a Japanese user from 2channel. He was never real in The Simpsons and all those Simpsons episodes screenshots where Graggle appears, actually were edited to add the character.

Graggle exists, but in some version of The Simpsons from some parallel universe.

Thanks for your help, but i don't think i will mention it :) @AnthonyNoHomers70100
Also, thanks for your 34.15, but it's my topic, so, please avoid to make any synopsis on it :) Could you please delete your 34.15 post ?

Last edited:
Thanks for your help, but i don't think i will mention it :) @AnthonyNoHomers70100
Also, thanks for your 34.15, but it's my topic, so, please avoid to make any synopsis on it :) Could you please delete your 34.15 post ?
Unfortunately, it cannot be deleted without reporting the comment to the moderators and admins. Otherwise, he can edit it by saying I didn't know this was intended for Mario's ideas. Sorry about that... (Edited because of a mistake).

34.15 Bartless Thought about @vox idea 85 M.A.R.GE in which Bart leads the house, but maybe i made a mistake.

Last edited:
34.16 How about Skinner following a program to be a psychologist ? (A more psychologist principal which succeed) and has it over Bart and Chalmers for once ? Meanwhile, Homer begins a radio show with Moe.

34.17 Carl Carlson rides again thought about a reboot Island 24.21 episode with Bart and Milhouse instead. Could be great. In a subplot, Homer befriends a vegan character who has more in common with him than with Lisa.

Last edited:
So… where the "real titles"?😅
It seems like you confused it to use Preview/Speculation thread, or just want to extend your fan-fiction ideas. ;)

34.18 Pin Gal
How about an episode in which Marge has a friend who actually is not a femme fatale but can't choose among various men ?

@Bohdan,
It reminds me that you also made a similar topic, but maybe you lost interest in your resumes (or are too busy to continue it, which i totally respect).

34.19 How about an idea ive thought about ?
In this episode, a new psychologist thinks that if Bart misbehaves at school, it's mainly due to Skinner being the director. So, Seymour is transfered in an another school and is replaced by a woman (not a reharsh to separate boy girl 17.19 episode). And it works, but it's now Lisa's turn to be at odd with a director and her behavior is worse than Bart, forcing Bart to beg Skinner to go back (maybe Skinner would be happier in his new school but after a while, he would realize he miss Bart). Meanwhile, Homer wants to introduce new Blind Test at Moe's , but has trouble to find supportive people.

34.20 How about an episode about autism ? A character has to fight against all prejuges. Meanwhile, Milhouse comfides a very personal secret to Bart about his greatest phobia, but at the same time, Homer announces he previously read a comic book (i don't get him seeing real books in real show) about a character who has the same, and a misunderstand is soon lead.

Being always the reason's voice, Lisa agrees for once to be the only positive one and has a strange idea : Each day something must be celebrated.

Homer accepts to behave politely when the Simpsons are selected to participate at a dinner at a celebrity house, but it turns out this person is a terrible cook and he has to make a choice.

34.14 Carl Carlson Rides Again
Same, but with Lisa.

34.18 Fan-ily Feud
Same, but with Speech Bart in the final scene during the end credits.

35.04 Thirst Trap: A Corporate Love Story
Same, but with Speech Bart.

@AnthonyNoHomers70100 this is nice to complete my topic, but i think you should open your own :)

Also,

35.01 Homer's Crossing

Some episodes about Homer making a lifepath choice (crosses his road).

35.02 A Midchildhood's Nice Dream

Same, but without some yucky scenes.

35.03 McMansion and Wife

Same for A plot with a few things. In a sub plot, maybe a story about Richard and Janey presenting Black History Month with Bart and Lisa supporting them.

35.04 Thirst Trap : A Corporate Love Story

Homer and Marge begin a drink non beverage business.

35.05 Treehouse Of Horror

Hmmm.

I don't know what to say, due to the fact i only liked the last plot (maybe they should have made an episode entirely focused on this segment).

35.06 Iron Marge

Same A Plot. Subplot about Homer and Flanders doing something, do not know what yet.

35.07 It's A Blunderful Life

Homer sees what his life could have been if he had not married Marge (mix about Bartie Ziff and Tomato sauce episode, but this time Homer lives it, not just sees it).

I will again complete with future post tomorrow.

35.08 Ae Bonny Romance

Essentially the same plot, except it's Bonny who comes to Springfield and no broken nose.

35.09 Murder She Boat

Marge finds herself participating in a writing creative class, and begins to imagine how she could make her own story. Meanwhile, Lisa meets some kid who is the middle (bigger brother , younger sister) and a boy, whom helps her to realize the advantage of her place among her siblings.

Last edited:
35.10 Do the Wrong Thing

Homer is proud when he learns CPR and can't wait to save his first protégé but is then distracted at restaurant and Skinner ends up saving the day instead (we actually never see someone choking, because Skinner intervenes just at time). This heroic act causes Skinner to gain some self esteem and he wants to quit PS 118. However, Bart and Lisa, for separate reasons refuse and try to convince they're better with him at school.

Meanwhile, Homer is sad he missed an opportunity and with Marge's help , tries to find at least one thing he is good at (not stupid things, like drink twelve bottles of beer, in a row, but rather a good competence).

35.11 Frinkenstein's Monster

Frink decides to publish some book about Frankenstein and asks some people what story could be the best.

35.12 Lisa gets a F1

Essentially the same plot

35.13 Clan of cave Mom

A jealous Marge decides to have her own bar and forms a one with some ladies friends

35.14 Night of a Living Wage

As Lisa finally learns how to have fun without her scientist side, Bart learns about true heroes.

35.15 Cremains of the Day

Homer decides to work in some incineration service.

35.16 The Blue Tales Pant

Homer decides to open some streaming service although he knows that it's illegal, but since the town enjoys it, he is never really worried (it's not a police or Fat Tony's one). Meanwhile, (inspired by @Bohdan), Bart and Lisa fight over which fest could be better. Bart loves Halloween, because it's a scary one while Lisa prefers Thanksgiving because of the friendly atmosphere and it's national.

Notes : Actually, could be nice. Firstly, i did not put Christmas due to Lisa being Buddhist, if i remember and then, i see a giant mix between those parties.

Bart's Brain : I have an idea for this one. When Bart reminisces about Homer's high IQ, Marge being a good student, and of courses, Lisa's capacities,he starts to believe his brain disfunctions and searches how to fix it. Meanwhile, Lisa learns that Homer and Marge's old friends are not what they seem to be.

Precision : It's not an episode about some false traitors friends, but rather a one in which friends are more acquiatances.

Back