Simpsons Comics Thread

Also dose Anyone have Any weird Simpsons comics covers? I have a few but please add more
Here are links to some of the comic book covers - when you get to the page, click on a cover to see a larger version.

Simpsons Comics

Bart Simpson Comics

Treehouse of Horror

Simpsons Illustrated (UK; collections of the other comics)

Radioactive Man (original 6)
Radioactive Man (issues 7 and later)

Super Spectacular

Summer Shindig

Winter Wingding

If you are looking for a different title (e.g. Chief Wiggum's Felonious Funnies), click here to see the main list, then click on it there

Official cover reveal!

81bJXfrQHdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Pretty damn cool honestly. Easily my favorite of the three.

Any rumblings if they’re going to do another round of reprints/republishings?
I assume Bongo Comics still exists, as there is a Bongo Comics logo on the back cover of the 2024 calendar, but is anybody still interested in reprinting any of them? Maybe in some far distant future, somebody will decide to reprint the entire series in hardcover format, the way that the entire run of Peanuts was reprinted over a 13-year period (followed by a 10-year period of reprinting the Sunday strips in a larger, color format).

I honestly hope they don't go that route. I already own a good few of the paperbacks as well as the compendiums, and they got pretty far before they suddenly quit. Just focus on the issues that are left, maybe just release them in longer formats in case they want to finish them a bit quicker.

I assume Bongo Comics still exists, as there is a Bongo Comics logo on the back cover of the 2024 calendar, but is anybody still interested in reprinting any of them?

Disney Publishing? Marvel Comics?

If the Treehouse reprints have done well, I don’t see why not.

They should reprint them in the right order.
They should also include all the series that were never reprinted.
Like Itchy and Scratchy, BartMan 4,5 & 6, the rest of the Radioactive Man comics, The Simpsons Comics and Stories, Krusty comics and all the others.
Along with Futurama as well.

Back