Ralph quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krusty: ...Is this your girlfriend?
Ralph: Yes, I love Lisa Simpson, and when I grow up I'm going to marry her!
Lisa: Noooooo!

The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nosebleeds if I kept my finger out of there.

Ralph: Daddy, I'm scared. Too scared to even wet my pants.
Chief Wiggum: Just relax, son, and it'll come.

And that's where I saw the leprauchan. He told me to burn things.

Hi, Principal Skinner! Hi, Supernintendo Chalmers!

I'm special!

When I grow up, I want to be a principal or a caterpillar. I love you, Principal Skinner.

me fail english, thats unpossible
sleep thats where im a viking
go banana
i ated the purple berries
they taste like burning

My kids got the biggest hoot from a recent quote...and I'm not sure if I can remember it verbatim...but...

there's a shot of Ralph looking a bit forlorn...and he says something like "Why don't people want to be my friends?" ...or something like that-- something about it being tough to get / keep friends...

And then this wet spot appears and grows larger in his crotch-- as he is peeing in his pants.

My daughters howled at that one!

SNUH said:
My kids got the biggest hoot from a recent quote...and I'm not sure if I can remember it verbatim...but...

there's a shot of Ralph looking a bit forlorn...and he says something like "Why don't people want to be my friends?" ...or something like that-- something about it being tough to get / keep friends...

And then this wet spot appears and grows larger in his crotch-- as he is peeing in his pants.

My daughters howled at that one!

And he smiled right after doing the act :lol:

Thats gotta be the best one. That one was from Lisa pretending to be a college student, don't quite know the episode name... haven't remembered all of Season 13 yet...

The name is Little Girl in the Big Ten.

Back on topic: Hey, Big Daddy, it's Regular Daddy!

What about the classic "What's a battle?" or "I bent my wookie."
And let's not forget his letter to Ms. Hoover:
Dear Ms. Hoover
You have lyme disease.
We miss you.
Kevin's biting me.
Come back soon.
Here's a drawing of a spyrokit.
Love,
Ralph

I heard your daddy went to a restaurant and he ate everything in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant.

Everything from "I Love Lisa"
"Yay, sleep! That's where I'm a Viking"- "Lisa the Vegetarian"
"When I grow up, I want to be a principal or a caterpillar"- "The Principal and the Pauper"
"I'm Idaho"- "$pringfield"
"My daddy shoots people"- "Last Tap Dance in Springfield"
Everything from "Chief Wiggum, P.I" and "This Little Wiggy"
"I'm going to Bovine University"- "Lisa the Vegetarian"

In Lisa the Vegetarian: Janey is making fun of Lisa ans asks "Are you going to marry a carrot?" Lisa's reply (sarcasticly) "Yes, I'm going to marry a carrot" All the girls laugh and then there's a shot of Ralph sitting in a tree and he says in a belittling tone:

I can't believe I used to go out with you.

Another one my daughters reminded me of...

I believe it's in the ep when Maude Fanders falls to her death. Homer is in the stands w/out a shirt. Ralph points up to him and says, "My mom has bosoms like that" (or something to that effect).

MY CATS NAME IS MITTENS,
i bent my wookie,
skinner-and with a flute up his nose ralph wiggum
chief-thats some nice flutin boy,
i downloaded a great mp3 file off of kazaa"70 of the greatest ralph wiggum sayings" it is bad quality but it still works and thats all that matters

o yeah and this one"miss krabable and principal skinner were in the closet making babies and i saw one of the babies and he smiled at me"

ralph-"daddy when i grow up i wanna bejust like you"
skinner-"better start eating kid"(genral laughter)

i'm special(after being put on special teams in pee-wee football)

I don't think any of these great ones have been mentioned yet but I may be wrong.

"I'm going to bovine U!"

"Can you open my milk mommy?"

"Mrs. Hover the movie is over."
"Where's Mrs. Hover?"
"Maybe she drove to the moon."

"Then the doctor said both my eyes were lasy! And that's whay it was the best summer ever!"
"Hey blindey!" (punching sounds)

"Was president Lincoln ok?"
"He was fine"

"My cat's breath smells like cat food."

Ralph: And when the doctor said I didn't have worms anymore, that was the happiest day of my life.
Hoover: Thank you, Ralph. Very graphic.

Some more

A lot of these are pretty funny..here's one that I think is funny-

In the episode in which there is a curfew, near the end of the show the kids are all complaining to the adults, and when the complaining dies down, you can hear Ralph say, "Iron you". It doesn't make any sense, and that's why it's funny.

You all said my favorites, but here are some I really liked:

Ms. Hoover: "Ralph, are you eating your paste?"
Ralph: (with the paste brush hanging from his mouth) "No, Miss Hoover!"

or

"Miss Hoover, my worm crawled in my mouth and I ate it. Can I have a new one?"

I almost forgot:
Bart is reading for Fallout Boy, and jumps in with:
"This is the winter of our discontent."
Ralph: with a gasp "RUN!!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back