My fanart

LET'S GOO!!!
So excited to see you drawing them!

Let me know if you'd like me to share pages of the 2007 Simpsons Handbook art tutorials, which I'm currently obsessed with, as the book features the animators' detailed step-by-step style guide of how to draw different Springfield residents. I'm not sure if it's ever been digitized, but it provides very helpful art hacks. I'd be happy to send pictures of the characters you'd like tutorials for.

Thanks for sharing and hope you feel inspired to do more art! :D

Oh yes, I got a scan for that too... except sadly the only ones I've found are missing Skinner.

Anyway, for art, it's a good first go. Homer is deceptively one of the harder characters to draw I swear.

Oh yes, I got a scan for that too... except sadly the only ones I've found are missing Skinner.

Anyway, for art, it's a good first go. Homer is deceptively one of the harder characters to draw I swear.
Oh my gosh, you mean my (currently) most beloved page in the book!?! :lol:I can share the Skinner page with you once I get home!

And gosh, I don't remember the last time I've drawn Homer, but I too remember it being quite difficult to get his facial proportions just right. Probably over a year ago. Maybe I'll have to give that a try!

LET'S GOO!!!
So excited to see you drawing them!

Let me know if you'd like me to share pages of the 2007 Simpsons Handbook art tutorials, which I'm currently obsessed with, as the book features the animators' detailed step-by-step style guide of how to draw different Springfield residents. I'm not sure if it's ever been digitized, but it provides very helpful art hacks. I'd be happy to send pictures of the characters you'd like tutorials for.

Thanks for sharing and hope you feel inspired to do more art! :D
O for that I just watch this YouTube video with a guy flipping thru the pages slowly with the volume turned down, I think he might read it outloud but I’m not sure (always mute it lol). I pause when there’s a page I need and screenshot. U can’t read the writing very well however. Here’s the link!-https://youtu.be/sR43nYPHGZg?si=iVg9sbYPwoUHsQLh
That’s the closest I get to a digital version 😭

Back