Create shitty Simpsons episodes here - Part 2

I would actually fucking watch Sleeping Barney.
Agreed, @Owen23 I would totally watch that. Especially if he occasionally rolls over, burps, or scratches himself.
Worse case scenario that's a good thing to fall asleep to.

And yes @Venomrabbit I agree....besides Pukahontas I think of *burp* Number 8... *burp* Number 8 ...

Oh when I say I'm not familiar with Bojack Horseman at all I am aware of it and what it's like, but I've not actually watched it so I don't know the specifics. I've tried watching it before, but I couldn't get on with it at all so I just gave up in the end. One of those things that didn't click I guess.
Ah I see!
I think I understand; had I begun watching it now at my current age, it DEFINITELY wouldn't have clicked at all!
I was lucky my past self was in dire need of a depressing reality check when I watched it. :lol:

Additionally I would like to shout out Owen for keeping this thread alive with hilarious ideas, thank you!!!

Ah I see!
I think I understand; had I begun watching it now at my current age, it DEFINITELY wouldn't have clicked at all!
I was lucky my past self was in dire need of a depressing reality check when I watched it. :lol:
Yeah it seems a marmite sort of show really and I guess I just ended up on the wrong side of that. Honestly none of the Netflix animations have worked for me, but that's kinda veering off topic, so to bring it back to the issue of terrible Simpsons episode ideas:

Bobbing for Bart: After his repeated faliures to kill Bart Simpson, Sideshow Bob realises the only way he can ever succeed is to get close to his nemesis and get him to drop his guard. So he disguises himself as an attractive young lady and successfully wins Bart's heart and total devotion. But there's a problem! When Bart proposes, Bob finds the strange feelings he didn't know he'd been brewing in his heart have all burst to the surface! Now the deranged would-be killer has a critical choice to make. Should he at last fulfil his dream of murdering the boy who ruined his life, or embrace the romance and wed the boy to blissfully live the rest of his life as Bart's loving wife?

Yeah it seems a marmite sort of show really and I guess I just ended up on the wrong side of that. Honestly none of the Netflix animations have worked for me, but that's kinda veering off topic, so to bring it back to the issue of terrible Simpsons episode ideas:

Bobbing for Bart: After his repeated faliures to kill Bart Simpson, Sideshow Bob realises the only way he can ever succeed is to get close to his nemesis and get him to drop his guard. So he disguises himself as an attractive young lady and successfully wins Bart's heart and total devotion. But there's a problem! When Bart proposes, Bob finds the strange feelings he didn't know he'd been brewing in his heart have all burst to the surface! Now the deranged would-be killer has a critical choice to make. Should he at last fulfil his dream of murdering the boy who ruined his life, or embrace the romance and wed the boy to blissfully live the rest of his life as Bart's loving wife?
HHAHAHA, for a minute there I thought this was where it was going:

Bobbing for Bart: After his repeated faliures to kill Bart Simpson, Sideshow Bob realises the only way he can ever succeed is to get close to his nemesis and get him to drop his guard. So he disguises himself as a student at Springfield Elementary School.

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.png

I would pay to see that episode.

It's still horrifyingly creepy but it would make me wonder: do the kids notice? Do the staff notice?
Maybe he can lie that he got held-back many times.
I can't tell what would be more hilarious, LOL.

Actually just realizing it would be a longer version of this:

But the idea you wrote - HAAALP!!!!!! NOOOOO NEEEVERRRRRR!!! :lol: I would literally protest in front of 21st Century Fox Disneyplus Studios or wherever they write their show, if this absolutely horrifyingly NOPE episode was ever made.. :cry:
the-simpsons-bleach.png

There's probably like three of those already on A03, I'll bet.

Bob disguising himself as a student sounds like it'd be humorously ill-fated though... I headcanon that since he was Krusty's sidekick, most kids are just instinctively driven to attack him. It'd be kinda funny to have Bob come out with a whole list of other students to get revenge on because they kept mauling him. Also just for gag's sake he hits it off with the other obvious-adult-at-school Kearney somehow.

But the idea you wrote - HAAALP!!!!!! NOOOOO NEEEVERRRRRR!!! :lol: I would literally protest in front of 21st Century Fox Disneyplus Studios or wherever they write their show, if this absolutely horrifyingly NOPE episode was ever made.. :cry:
the-simpsons-bleach.png
Heh heh seems I managed to come up with one horrible enough for you to not enjoy. ;)

Bob disguising himself as a student sounds like it'd be humorously ill-fated though... I headcanon that since he was Krusty's sidekick, most kids are just instinctively driven to attack him. It'd be kinda funny to have Bob come out with a whole list of other students to get revenge on because they kept mauling him. Also just for gag's sake he hits it off with the other obvious-adult-at-school Kearney somehow.
Oh I'm sure there is and I may have taken the inspiration from previous conversations on this site about the disturbing amount of Bob x Bart content out there.

Also, both of your ideas about Bob disguising himself as a normal student without the horrific romance angle sound like they'd make for a genuinely good episode.

Bye Bye Bart: Lisa wishes for bart to disappear and wakes up the next day to find him nowhere to be seen 😲 as she continues her normal day without bart, she realizes how important he is to her, and how she wants him back

OH YES! Just imagining children headbutting him or stepping on his shoes to amuse themselves and him having the shuddering dignified reaction.
Ghghghghgh...

*Bob approaches the bully lunch table with a lunch tray in his hands.*
Bob: "Hello, hooligans. Can anyone ascertain whether a certain Bart has...gone from court?"
Nelson: "Huh. That's weird. Something about your face really makes me wanna throw a pie at it."🤔
Bob: "Yes, that is a weird thing to say to a fellow child."
*awkward silence*
*Bob gets a puddings thrown at him a la Lenny*

Love the idea of him and Kearney having a heart-to-heart in the back of a classroom.
Maybe comparing wallet photos of their sons before they get interrupted by a teacher, LOL.
people-with-photographs-in-wallet.jpg

There's definitely a Groundskeeper-Willie-keeps-leaving-his-rakes-unattended joke in there somewhere.

Also THAT WOULD BE A COOL FACE-OFF! If Willie (and maybe Skinner) have to somehow rescue Bart and defend his life.

Maybe the plot twist would be that Bob is such a good method-actor that, by the end of it, he really has forgotten his goal and genuinely wants to be a good student.

But the plausible deniability here is so implausible LOL. The suspension of disbelief is too darn high. It would never work. Too stupid to visually imagine, LOL. Definitely not viable.
But I can't believe I have been amusing myself so much with this concept.
So glad for your guys' great ideas, thank you.:lol:

Heh heh seems I managed to come up with one horrible enough for you to not enjoy. ;)
Congratulations. You've achieved your goal.
l5xgp.jpg
/lh /sarcasm:lol:
Bye Bye Bart: Lisa wishes for bart to disappear and wakes up the next day to find him nowhere to be seen 😲 as she continues her normal day without bart, she realizes how important he is to her, and how she wants him back
Awww! I would be interested to see it, though I do believe similar topics were explored in On a Clear Day I Can't See My Sister and Bartless. However Bartless was Marge/Homer-focused, IIRC.

Original thread: https://www.nohomers.net/showthread.php?98178-Create-shitty-Simpsons-episodes-here/

It has always been one of my favourite threads, so no wonder why it got closed. As with the original thread, we can post our own Simpson episode ideas ("shitty" meant nothing although in the last times of the original it was taken literally).
Someone please start this...
Homer vs Russia
Homer makes a meme about Putin and then Putin nukes him so Homr decides to call Trump's fatass and nuke Russia, but then all vodka on earth disappears so Hmer dies lol

Like an extended "come back zinc!", but with Bart? I could actually see this working as a Treehouse of Horror segment or something.

I have another crappy episode idea!

The Simpsons Have Had Enough!: The Simpsons characters are tired of being flanderized by the show runners and their constant mockery of not being good anymore by people on the internet. They also don’t want to do this stupid show anymore. So, what do they do? Why go to the real world and start torturing everyone and everything that caused the show’s downfall of course!

Duck, You Snooker - Moe brings snooker to Springfield. Homer and Barney go head-to-head with Carl and Lenny in the world's longest snooker game. Moe's Tavern becomes the center of the snooker craze which takes Springfield by storm over the next few days. However, Moe only has enough space in his bar to install a second "junior" table, which gets taken over by Chief Wiggum playing against anyone who dares to challenge him. Moe's draws crowds every night, but none of the snooker players will surrender their seats. Eventually, Homer has to run to the bathroom and the crowd descends on Barney, causing Carl and Lenny to win the game by default. Meanwhile, Marge is forced to babysit Ralph.

I have another crappy episode idea!

The Simpsons Have Had Enough!: The Simpsons characters are tired of being flanderized by the show runners and their constant mockery of not being good anymore by people on the internet. They also don’t want to do this stupid show anymore. So, what do they do? Why go to the real world and start torturing everyone and everything that caused the show’s downfall of course!
... Something along those lines might make a decent THOH, ironically enough.

"Bill and Marty's Bogus Podcast"
Bill and Marty worry that their radio show is losing viewers, so they start a podcast to keep up with the times, but when their podcast gets too hip, can Bill help Marty make sure their podcast goes like their radio roots?

Blackboard Gag: Hollywood has movies besides endless remakes and sequels.

Couch Gag: The Simpsons are woodland critters and sit on a log. (Homer as a squrriel, Marge as a bird, Bart as a raccoon, Lisa as a deer, and Maggie as a bunny.)

"The Mock-y Horror Riffing Show"
When Bart and his friends go to a Space Mutants movie, they start riffing on the movie, making snappy jokes and obscure pop culture references throughout it, this inspires them to riff on more movies, but when Bart's friends start to riff on the new Radioactive Man movie, can Bart stop before they ruin the big twist? Joel Robinson and Mike Nelson guest star as themselves, who teaches Bart on how to riff on cheesy movies.

Blackboard Gag: The Butterfinger group is not a real food group.

Couch Gag: The Simpsons run in, only for them to pull off their faces like a latex mask, revealing the fake family from "Burns' Heir" that stood in for the family (with even Hans Moleman as Bart!).

"Something Winfeld This Way Comes"
When Bart stumbles upon an abandoned house, he realizes that the ghosts of the Winfeld's are living in it, and are possessing the house, can Bart try to make the Winfeld's go away back to their graves?

Blackboard Gag: I will not use marbles to set up ridiculous traps.

Couch Gag: The Simpsons sit on the couch, only for the cast of Futurama to sit on it instead. Bender than says "Get your own couch, meatbags!", Homer then facepalms.

"Super Springfield Bros."
Bart takes a coding class, and his final project is to create a video game. He makes a simple fighting game with his friends as playable characters, but it soon gets out of hand when everyone wants to be included.

Chalkboard gag: I will not throw Ralph at homeless people.

Couch gag: The Simpsons sit on the couch, but then Maggie explodes.

"Swiss Family McCallister"
The Sea Captain gets a new boat, and he invites a group of Springfieldian's to come along with them. But when they get stranded, can The Sea Captain and Homer save everyone by repairing the boat out of makeshift materials? Meanwhile, Homer makes friends with a sentient coconut in a parody of "Cast Away", but runs into Tom Hanks (playing himself, again.), and helps him escape the island too.

Blackboard Gag: I will not cause a desk war in the classroom.

Couch Gag: The family run in and sit on the couch, only for it to be a trapdoor, causing the family to fall down it.

"A School Without Walls"
Superintendent Chalmers and Principal Skinner need to improve Springfield Elementary School's GPA again, so they try an education experiment from the 1970s and remodel Springfield Elementary into an open-concept school, with large pods housing multiple classes partitioned by simple dividers and cubbies. Lisa initially thinks it's a great idea, but after the first day, the noise from the surrounding classes in session gets to her, and it soon starts to disrupt Bart and the other kids, and of course the teachers soon can't stand it! The kids' performance and grades are soon worse than before, and then Chalmers and Skinner find out too late that the open-concept experiment failed by the end of the 1970s, so they revert Springfield Elementary back to a traditional individual-classroom school building and keep the status quo. The B-story involves Homer Simpson suddenly showing symptoms of vertigo.

Blackboard: I WILL NOT GIVE AWAY THE PLOT BEFORE THE EPISODE BEGINS. (Bart writes it on a portable wheeled chalkboard in the open-concept classroom.)
Couch Gag: The family runs into the living room, but they just go past the couch and leave, and Nelson pops up to go "Haw-haw!" at the camera.

Because both my elementary schools were open-concept school buildings, I thought I'd give this a shot, because I don't think such schools were ever depicted in the media. And I can tell you the noise from the other classes WAS really distracting at times, especially if they played music or videos. I didn't get to experience the traditional individual-classroom approach until middle school. And both my elementary schools have since had most (if not all) of the pods re-walled into individual classrooms with their own walls and doors.

"A Spoof-y Movie"
When Comic Book Guy complains that every movie has to be a cash-grab now, he actually makes a movie spoofing the latest hit movies of the time, but when a big production company tries to license his movie, can he state that it is an indie film? Robert Downey Jr. guest stars as himself.

Blackboard Gag: I will not pretend that I'm Bartman in class. (Bart is in his Bartman outfit while writing this.)

Couch Gag: The Simpsons are ice-skaters and skate to the couch.

"Behind The Laughter: Part II"
A sequel to "Behind The Laughter", featuring the Simpsons success from seasons 12 up to now, and how the impact of the show changed the family, from overdone plots to pointless guest stars, and how they got back on track after the Willie Nelson thing happened.

Blackboard Gag: I will not make sequels to classic episodes.

Couch Gag: The Simpsons sit down on the couch, only for them to get crushed by the Sky Finger.

"Pie Hard With A Vengeance"
Pie Man returns, and this time he's brought Cupcake Kid with him as they fight crime around town! But can they face their biggest foe, The Rich Texan, who's returned back, and how are they gonna defeat them?

Blackboard Gag: Streaming killed the video-tape stars.

Couch Gag: A recreation of the intro to "Batman: The Animated Series", featuring Homer as Batman.

Lisa Goes Woke

After Lisa goes to see the movie The American Society of Magical Something Something, Lisa realizes how much injustice there is in the world. She stages a woke intervention with her family because they are saying words that are hurtful, especially Homer who recently blamed spilling his beer on the Polish. Lisa said that this is more serious than the time she was told unicorns aren't real to which Homer says "Oh Lisa, mythical creatures aren't real. They're all make believe like unicorns, dragons and the band Weezer."

This frustrates Lisa and they go on a tirade of how everything after Pinkerton doesn't exist, distracting from the purpose of the intervention. Lisa storms in her room which causes Homer to say "Woo hoo, I won this retarded argument!"

Lisa prays to Buddha and she hears a deep voice saying she should burn the church because listening to Reverend Lovejoy preach is so boring. Lisa is reluctant, but then she finds out it's actually the voice of her deity. Buddha also asks Lisa to give Homer more beer. As Lisa goes downstairs, it's revealed that Buddha is just Homer using a voice changing microphone. Homer then says "Two wokies down, 1,000,000 more apples to go. Ew, fruit!" Homer then feels a rock hit his shoulder which causes him to scream. We see Nelson in Bart's treehouse saying "That's for being applephobic!"

Lisa tries burning the church, but she decides to disobey her god because she realized it was Homer. Lisa says "We've been on for 35 seasons. Dad's more of a bad actor than Andrew Tate." goes to The Springfield Town Hall to get the dim-witted residents to understand the seriousness of all the injustice going on, so she gets everyone in town to watch the movie she saw in theaters which she illegally downloaded on a USB. The town acts all shocked. Homer cries and says "I never knew woke-i-ma-ism was such a big deal. We should strive to be better. I'm a dumbbell, but I have no excuse." Barney who's also there says "And all this time, I never understood that when I was drinking 12 beers a day, I was stealing from the poor souls with alcohol withdrawal. *burps*" Then we get Apu who was there who is voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson who says "My past was so problematic that I changed voice actors. *looks at camera to make you feel guilty of ever laughing at Apu*

The town of Springfield learns that being politically incorrect doesn't pay. Homer says "Let's agree to never make jokes that punch down on marginalized communities. Only make jokes about straight white men!" Everyone cheers and we get a heartwarming credits roll.

We then get an unrelated joke ending where we get a parody of Sound of Freedom where white savior Homer saves the donuts from being trafficked by Comic Book Guy.

"Treehouse Of Horror: Tales from the Tarotkeeper"
A series of 3 terrifying tales told from a framing device where Homer is told his fortune, first, in "Seed of Krusty", The Krusty Doll comes back and begins to spawn seeds, which grow into more Krusty Dolls, and you guessed it, they invade the town. Then, in "5 Power Plant Workers In Search of An Exit", Homer, Lenny, Carl, Smithers, and Stewart the Duck are trapped in the Power Plant for 24 hours and have to survive, and finally, in "The Demon Barber of Springfield Street", Jake the Barber goes around murdering people, and it's up to Chief Wiggum to crack the case before Jake decides to cut him off too.

Couch Gag: Rilgilean versions of The Simpsons run in and sit on the couch.

"Ducked Amucked"
In this lost crossover with Duckman that hasn't seen the light of day since the 90's, Homer and Duckman go on a mystery solving the stupidest cases of Springfield, and Duckman complains about every cliche in the show while in Springfield, it's a laugh-a-rama with this one! Jason Alexander and the cast of Duckman guest star as their respective characters.

Blackboard Gag: No more crossovers, man!

Couch Gag: A repeat of the Circus Line couch gag, since this is a lost episode from the 90's.

I Have one. . .

Ned Flanders Meets Okily Dokily. . . A Heavy Metal band that Uses HIS Likeness & makes songs based off of things he's said in the past. . .

"Bart Gets An Unicycle"
The backstory of the unicycle in Bart's closet is revealed when Bart takes up his unicycling hobby again! But when a team of unicyclists rivals come in, can Bart challenge them in a parody of West Side Story? Meanwhile, Nelson befriends one of the rival gang members after quitting unicycling. Daniel Radcliffe guest stars again, this time as the voice of the leader of the rival unicycle gang.

Blackboard Gag: I will not have characters take-over the blackboard this time. (Skinner is writing on it instead of Bart.)

Couch Gag: The Simpsons ride in motorcycles to the living room.

"Lisa Goes Gaga 2: Lisa Goes Swiftie"
After the events of "Lisa Goes Gaga", Lisa is depressed.. again, only for Taylor Swift (playing herself) shows up in Springfield and helps out Lisa with her problems, but when Lady Gaga is back, can Lisa sort it out between the battle of Gaga and Swift? Featuring a musical number at the end performed by Gaga, Swift, and Lisa which is just a ridiculous parody of "Me Against The Music".
Lisa Goes Gaga 3: Lisa Goes Perry
Lisa is depressed again... only for Katy Perry to shows up in Springfield and helps Lisa with her problems but when Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift are back it's a battle between the trio can Lisa save the day

"In-A-Gadda-D'oh-Vida"
Homer makes a psychedelic rock band with very surreal music videos and lyrics that don't make any sense, 'causing the whole town they're thinking they're freaking out. But when Lisa covers a mystery behind the band, can she hint the symbolism in their songs? Also in the episode, a parody of "Pink Floyd's The Wall" ensues, 'cause we need a musical episode or something like that.

Blackboard Gag: I will not make a surreal episode like this one.

Couch Gag: The Simpsons run in as birds and fly to their couch in a nest.

"Head-ache Hotel"
Martin gets a splitting headache after he accidentally falls asleep in a hotel during a long day, and now it's up to Bart and friends to give the cure for his painful headache.

Blackboard Gag: Rats are not a good way to fill up the school with.

Couch Gag: A 1 minute guest-animated couch gag by Don Bluth, featuring Homer in a parody of Dragon's Lair as he tries to save Marge from a dragon-like Mr. Burns.

Treehouse of Horror XXXV

Chalkboard:
"I will not warn the viewers about this episode."

Couch Gag: Just a glitchy picture of the couch, no music, and then a clip of The Simpsons going on to the couch repeats with a VHS effect.
Names: Splat Braining, James Squelch Brooks, Ham Slimin'

Segment One; NoHomers.Hell: The Simpsons search nohomers.net, and find that people just don't like The Simpsons anymore. The person who is hit the hardest is Homer, who goes into a deep depression, watching old Simpsons episodes on VHS on loop.

Segment Two; Horrific Dreamer: The Simpsons go and get a crystal ball, and Marge says, "I wish this world was like a beautiful dream." wistfully, transporting The Simpsons into their own dream worlds, where Maggie has to save them all.

Segment Three; 35 For 30: A Simpsons "What If?" scenario. If The Simpsons were forced to age, what would happen? After they discover the Pros, and the Cons, of aging, they wish to be turned back. So they are, but they can never age again, resulting in a dramatic sting when The Simpsons realize their mistake.

My Scary Name: Gruesome Hacked

the sibsins in north korea

Rip-offs of the family we love steal the idea to go to different countries, but The Sibsins forget that North korea is where death happens, and they die because Hammer Sibsin pees on Kim-Jong-Un.

"Head-ache Hotel"
Martin gets a splitting headache after he accidentally falls asleep in a hotel during a long day, and now it's up to Bart and friends to give the cure for his painful headache.

Blackboard Gag: Rats are not a good way to fill up the school with.

Couch Gag: A 1 minute guest-animated couch gag by Don Bluth, featuring Homer in a parody of Dragon's Lair as he tries to save Marge from a dragon-like Mr. Burns.
That is a really good idea
(I did this so the forum would pick up)

Back