tyler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
    I know you were right, believing for so long
    I'm all out of love, what am I without you?
    I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong!
    I've seen bits and pieces. The original version is more comedic than dramatic- from what I've gathered, there's no reason for why the main character sees Wilfred as a man in a dog suit, and it's not really brought up. I guess they added that for the American version
    i dunno how accurate wikipedia is about ratings but last week's was like one of the best of the season and last night's was apparently one of the worst of the show :(

it's gonna take a miracle for another season
    yea, Ryan, the main character, isn't in a happy place at the start of the show. we learn a lot about him later on, such as he was a lawyer for his dad's firm and he did some drastic things to win cases, which we find out near the end of the first season. the show is basically "What is Wilfred?" because everyone else sees him as a dog, but Ryan sees him as a guy in a suit. And there's more to it than that even, but I can't go into that because I don't wanna spoil too much. Just know that to everyone who isn't Ryan, Wilfred is just a dog. To Ryan... well, we really don't know what he is. Why he's here, why only Ryan sees him, etc.

it's weird and can be dark at times, but other times it's one of the funniest shows i've seen. the dark humor and dark aspects in general are fun as hell
    i'm pretty sure they can get at least one more season in.

if all you know about the plot is "Oh, it's this guy who sees his neighbor's dog as anthropomorphic", 3 seasons is enough. but there's a lot more to it than that. and the season finales of the show always mess with that idea. the endings to the season finales are great and have really good twists and cliffhangers. now that i'm in the show though, waiting to see what's next{if there is a 'next'} sucks haha
    when it premiered ratings were really good but this season has had awful ratings for some reason. it's weird because the quality hasn't dipped, like at all. some people aren't crazy about last night's episode and are saying it's becoming LOST. i can definitely see that in a way but it's still pretty entertaining. I don't know, I don't know if i have FXX and if I do I don't watch. Unless Wilfred is renewed and is moved there.

all i know is they need at least one more season because there is no way in hell they're ending the show itself like the way they ended season 3 last night, not if i have anything to say about it haha
    pretty good, what you would expect in that it raises several questions that they'll{hopefully} be able to answer.

i had to watch the very ending several times before i realized the cliffhanger/twist to it.
    do i need to come up with more random stuff for the chatbox? haha

I'm good, just browsing nohomers.
    you're welcome, now I'm gonna go write a mean article about myself because I'm bored and I don't get cyberbullied enough outside of facebook
    I'm back! Just needed a small break and since the new seasons of various shows are about to start and the NHC podcast will be back (and Pat wants me on) and the fact that I'm extremely bored I might as well start posting again.
    just check my upcoming intro comparison video. my seasons 1-2 one is directly from the DVD and it's from DA BOOM, in the same quality. compare that with the season 4-8 one and you'll see it hopefully. (don't compare it with my season 3 one though because it's in lower quality)
    arrrgh c'mooon it seems incredibly obvious to me. they never even bother to fix the intro, it's washed-out too (but seems on par with the rest of the episodes for like one second). maybe it was never saved in good quality? maybe it was made that way? i dunno. so many questions and nobody notices.
    speaking of my avatar do you notice how da boom looks more washed-out in color and sound than the other episodes on the DVD? i questioned buckimion (even providing pictures he's uploaded) but he doesn't see it. am i goin crazy??
    Thanks for the usernote!

I forgot if I wrote you one or not but I might write you another one.
    Was that answer satisfactory for you? ;) I hope it was.

And you didn't have to give that very sweet user note, but thanks all the same. In return, I have entered a succinct but truthful and heartfelt user note for you.
    Thankfully none on mine do that, although a few of them fookers should face the deletion soon since school ended and I won't see them again.
    Bah some men love the duck face (god knows why) so I guess people see things we cannot see!

But seriously I dislike the duck face. Worst face on a woman imaginable.
    I think they should rename it the 'wanking thread'. It's obviously it's purpose for some people!

And yeah you were. From 2:31 to 2:55 you were viewing that thread. Dirty fooker...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back