Recent content by Aaron

1. Aaron

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Nash A personal hero of mine (and one gorgeously hypnotizing...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Nash A personal hero of mine (and one gorgeously hypnotizing woman, which never hurts.)
  2. Aaron

Haha, are you talking about the avy that I currently have? Sorry, I just now read your message...

Haha, are you talking about the avy that I currently have? Sorry, I just now read your message and I can't recall when I changed it to this.
  3. Aaron

dinasaur head on the simpsons

(hed) p.e.
  4. Aaron

south park general discussion/upcoming episode thread

Yeah, what kept me laughing through this was 90% Cartman's redneck impression. So utterly absurd. Isn't them saying that the public misconception of NASCAR as being for inbred hicks is totally false and the drivers are actually intelligent people a pretty clever commentary? Certainly more-so...
  5. Aaron

south park general discussion/upcoming episode thread

Hm, I laughed quite a bit...
  6. Aaron

dinasaur head on the simpsons

We're Back? <3 John Goodman
  7. Aaron

Lucky there's a Family Guy thread

All that means is that your friends are morons.
  8. Aaron

Futurama Volume 5 DVD and Blu Ray (December 21st)

Fantastic cover art.
  9. Aaron

American Dad thread

Haha indeed it is, I just linked to it so people would know which episode I was talking about. And yeah...I always thought that the first season was pretty sub-par as well, but since all of the series has been thrown up on Netflix Instant Watch (natch), I've come to find that isn't really true...
  10. Aaron

American Dad thread

This show is so much more better than everything else on Fox Sunday night (or hell, any other non-Fringe show on Fox) that it's ridiculous. The episode I always use to draw people into the show is easily "With Friends Like Steve's.
  11. Aaron

Lucky there's a Family Guy thread

I'm actually a big fan of Family Guy (most of the time), but a lot of the show's fanbase is just embarrassing. So yeah, there's that.
  12. Aaron

Oh man, that's so great to hear! This is the whole reason I started doing it :)

Oh man, that's so great to hear! This is the whole reason I started doing it :)
  13. Aaron

Haha yeah, no kidding.

Haha yeah, no kidding.
  14. Aaron

Heeeeey, what's up!

Heeeeey, what's up!
  15. Aaron

Greetings, fellow DYA'r! It's Shelter :p

Greetings, fellow DYA'r! It's Shelter :p
Back