Are you ready to cry in May, 2025? I hope no!

AnthonyNoHomers70100

Stonecutter
I think that the season 36 of The Simpsons would be the last of the series because the show could be cancelled by low ratings. Every new season has low ratings. The Simpsons would be renewed until 2025 with the seasons 35 and 36, but if the ratings is still falling down, say goodbye forever to The Simpsons in Spring 2025, after more than 35 years. The modern Bart Simpson is now a hated character, like Johnny Test from the cartoon of the same name. Every new season has more haters.

Well, I hope my prediction fails!. We would save our tears to cry in the possible series finale in 2025. I hope never to see this in 2025:
1659653417787.png
For some people would be tears of joy because for many years a lot of people are claiming a series finale for The Simpsons.

Last edited:
To be honest, I think The Simpsons might still continue longer than 2025, until maybe either Season 45 or 50, or possibly more than 50

To be honest, I think The Simpsons might still continue longer than 2025, until maybe either Season 45 or 50, or possibly more than 50
I don't think. Modern episodes had ratings of 0.6, 0.5, 0.4, 0.3 and if one of the 6 main voice cast actors passed away?. Recast?. I don't think. When Phil Hartman and Marcia Wallace died: their characters were removed from the show in their respective honors. We know that when a TV show has low ratings, it's cancelled for money reasons!. The production of a The Simpsons episode costs USD $1.000.000. So, low ratings are lost dollars and vain efforts!.

Last edited:
I don't think. Modern episodes had ratings of 0.6, 0.5, 0.4, 0.3 and if one of the 6 main voice cast actors passed away?. Recast?. I don't think. When Phil Hartman and Marcia Wallace died: their characters were removed from the show in their respective honors. We know that when a TV show has low ratings, it's cancelled for money reasons!. The production of a The Simpsons episode costs USD $1.000.000. So, low ratings are lost dollars and vain efforts!.
It is possible that this can happen to the show, but I think a better finale for the show would be a sequel, with some classic humor and charm.

Back