Search results

1. A

NHC Tinychat

sometimes i like to spend my sunday mornings seeing what's happening on the nhc. and on friday evenings too, evidently. oh and hi, ryan!
  2. A

NHC Vote 2013 - Worst Classic Era Episodes

right so i don't really post here any more but i saw this thread and figured i'd throw in a quick list, if only to ensure that lisa the iconoclast doesn't feature on the final list because it's basically the best episode ever and if you disagree fuck you 15. homer loves flanders 14. a star is...
  3. A

hey eric, i dunno if anyone cares about permission groups much anymore but a few times since the...

hey eric, i dunno if anyone cares about permission groups much anymore but a few times since the split i've checked this board and belatedly approved people to the british coalition group. the only group admins currently are myself and comic book guy, so just a heads up, if anyone gives a shit...
  4. A

The Worst Simpson episode?

am i the only one that thinks this was actually a really good idea for an episode that missed the mark because it isn't meta enough?
  5. A

i ain't havin no spongebob tell me what to do

i ain't havin no spongebob tell me what to do
  6. A

but it's half nine in the morning

but it's half nine in the morning
  7. A

hey, just so you know, you have now been accepted into the user group for british members. i am...

hey, just so you know, you have now been accepted into the user group for british members. i am one of two leaders of the group (the other, comic book guy, hasn't posted in so long that even i don't remember him being here regularly) and i now only stick my head in this forum (and not...
  8. A

The Simpsons and the BBFC

my fave channel 4 thing was in thohiv when they censor "bastard! he's always one step ahead" by replacing the "bastard" with a nonsensical scream. i remember bbc just flat out silenced the "bastard". i remember seeing the mr plow thing a few christmases ago and i thought it was hilarious. c4...
  9. A

Rate and Review: "Overclockwise"

great at times, not so great at others, like most of the last few episodes. well the only real problem i had was the final scene. how are you even supposed to carry on with two characters that know their entire future together? i've been thinking about moving on with my life, and hearing the...
  10. A

Pixar announces two new original flicks

no need to be sour debbs, you need to face the fact that the only real tyrant is an extinct lizard
  11. A

Rate and Review: "The Tip of the Zoidberg"

i'd rather bender really did kill fry than he ended up being fake killed again
  12. A

Rate and Review: "Fry am the Egg Man"

i laughed at the walnut line. and that was about it. neither interesting nor funny. plus having two montages in such quick succession really stuck out.
  13. A

So I've been thinking of getting back into Futurama...

i'd say quality is pretty consistent between the original run and new episodes even if stylistically they're quite different. if the movies and new shows have shown me anything it's how much people romanticise the original run, myself included. i went through the original series recently and...
  14. A

Rate and Review: "All the Presidents' Heads"

i thought it was pretty good. not a lot of laugh out loud moments but i liked the zany story and all the scenes of british new new york, lots of great background jokes there. i liked the convenient abrupt ending too, i think they'd gotten all the fun out of it that they could've by that point...
  15. A

what is the best animated show at the moment?

i don't know much about american dad based on seasons but i kinda wish it was the only macfarlane show so they could just focus on making one really good. it has the best characters by a mile, i get the feeling that it might have been legitimately good had those been the characters they had...
  16. A

Rate & Review: The Silence of the Clamps

all i was gonna post was JOHN FUCKING ZOIDBERG but it looks like that's already been done. robot mafia, clamps in particular, are my favourite minor recurring characters so i was excited about this one. for the most part, it lived up to an episode prominently featuring clamps, i don't think it...
  17. A

i haven't heard them, no. might have to check them out, cheers.

i haven't heard them, no. might have to check them out, cheers.
  18. A

hey eric, it's kinda annoying how some threads are started in the super forum and not moved to...

hey eric, it's kinda annoying how some threads are started in the super forum and not moved to the appropriate section so that when you read them it marks the rest of the super forum as read. can you make sure that in the future mods move them or are punished appropriately? other than that, you...
  19. A

mirkin was right, we are all losers here

for pandas maybe. al jean is the real aphrodisiac. al jean: assuring your genitals will not be left withered and useless by years of tv radiation since 2001. but there was still reason to watch the show back in season 3 other than lack of female interaction
  20. A

mirkin was right, we are all losers here

i can't believe i never noticed this before 15/06/08 - date of the last new episode aired in the uk that i went out of my way to see* 27/06/08 - date i've been with my girlfriend since we should gather some statistics on this, date you last followed the simpsons vs date you first started...
Back