Search results

1. J

Favorite "Simpsons" Christmas Episode Poll! (multi-vote)

Don't know if this has been done yet (I know it's been discussed, but haven't found a poll). Vote for your favorite Christmas episodes of "The Simpsons". Multiple voting allowed!
  2. J

A title for Simpsons super fans?

My friend asked me whether or not I refer to myself as a "Trubie" today (as in, super fan of "True Blood"), and I said, while I am a fan, I don't consider myself a Trubie. He then asked me whether or not I consider myself apart of any of those types of groups: Trekkies, Whobians, Avatards, etc...
  3. J

Al Jean (as a writer with and without Mike Reiss) Final Elimination Poll!

The thread eliminated all but the following: - "The Way We Was" – with Mike Reiss and Sam Simon. - "Lisa's Pony" – with Mike Reiss. Vote for your favorite. The poll will be open for two days.
  4. J

John Swartzwelder Elimination Final Poll!

The thread eliminated all but the following: * "Homer at the Bat" * "Itchy & Scratchy Land" * "Homer the Great" * "You Only Move Twice" The poll will be open for two days. Vote for your favorite.
  5. J

Al Jean (as a writer with and without Mike Reiss) Elimination Thread!

Round 1 You know the drill. Select 3 (THREE) episodes to eliminate: - "There's No Disgrace Like Home" – with Mike Reiss. - "Moaning Lisa" – with Mike Reiss. - "The Telltale Head" – with Matt Groening, Mike Reiss and Sam Simon. - "The Way We Was" – with Mike Reiss and Sam Simon. - "Stark...
  6. J

Jon Vitti Elimination Final Round Poll

The thread eliminated all but the following: - Lisa's Substitute - Mr. Plow - Cape Feare - Radio Bart Vote and discuss. The poll will close in two days.
  7. J

Matt Selman Elimination Final Poll

The thread eliminated all but the following: "Behind the Laughter" "Trilogy of Error" Vote and discuss. The poll will be closed in two days.
  8. J

Matt Groening, Matt Selman, and Hank Azaria on Top Chef (weirdly enough)

I don't EVER watch reality shows in anyway, but I couldn't resist this. Don't know who caught this, but it was...well, exactly what you'd expect. The cooks have to make a meal based on a Simpsons character and please Matt, Matt, and Hank, who sit in as judges. Here it is, they're only in the...
  9. J

Matt Selman Elimination Thread

First decision: Pick 3 episodes by Matt Selman to eliminate * "Natural Born Kissers" * "Simpsons Bible Stories" (with Tim Long and Larry Doyle) * "They Saved Lisa's Brain" * "Eight Misbehavin'" * "Behind the Laughter" (with George Meyer, Tim Long, and Mike Scully) *...
  10. J

Jon Vitti Elimination Thread

First decision: Eliminate 3 episodes written by Jon Vitti * "Bart the Genius" * "Homer's Night Out" * "The Crepes of Wrath" * "Simpson and Delilah" * "Bart's Dog Gets an F" * "Lisa's Substitute" * "When Flanders Failed" * "Burns Verkaufen der Kraftwerk" *...
  11. J

John Swartzwelder Elimination Thread

First decision: Choose 5 Swartzwelder episodes to eliminate * "Bart the General" (7G05) (1990) * "Call of the Simpsons" (7G07) (1990) * "Life on the Fast Lane" (7G11) (1990) * "The Crepes of Wrath" (7G13) (1990) * "Treehouse of Horror" (7F04) (1990) * "Two Cars in...
  12. J

Least Favorite / Worst Season?

You've voted for the best, now try the rest! (self-explanatory) What is your least favorite season of "The Simpsons"? Multiple answers allowed.
  13. J

Favorite season? (revised)

Sorry to do this to all who voted, but I decided to edit the options for the poll. I'll keep this one open a little longer, too. What's your favorite season of the show?
  14. J

Favorite season?

What's your favorite season? Vote on the poll. I'm keeping this poll open for 25 days.
  15. J

harsh scrutiny (spinoff thread)

I feel like the new ones are overly scrutinized, particularly since most people started watching the series before they were capable of such specific criticisms.
Back