• Poll closed .

drinkatmoe's

Junior Camper
what's your fave Simpsons Song out of these four:

Canyonero
Hail To Thee Kamp Krusty
the Kids/Adults song
Bagged Me a Homer by Lurleen lumpkin

I picked the "Kids/Adults" song because it was a musical number that worked into the plot. Though "Canyonero" is funnier.

Canyonerooooooooo..

I voted for Canyonero, that song is so catchy. I even liked the commercial at the end of "The Last Temptation Of Krust"

-Fat Tony

If i were to vote, i would vote for the kids/adult one but....why only 4? why no see my vest, softball song, or spring in springfield? I would choose any of those over the 4 in the poll in a heartbeat.

Of the four, Canyonero is the funniest, though Kamp Krusty and Kids/Adults were both very funny as well.

Why just these four though? I can think of some really funny ones. Besides the already mentioned, I enjoyed "The Garbage Man Can" and "I'm an Amemdment to Be", as well as countless others.

I think most people actually like the Stonecutter song the best. It can't be excluded from this poll.

blech...i hate the stonecutters theme...though thats only because it gets quoted waaaay too much, or it used to anyways. The garbage man can..yeah thats a good one. hmmm...id still go with see my vest though because when i first saw it i thought it was the funniest thing ever...well not really but...yeah. best cartoon ever....the critic: beauty and king dork. oooh yeah....dr saius too....i liked that song.

I dunno why i only put four.And darn, sorry, i forgot 'See My Vest'!!sorry!!

the stonecutter song??it was ok i guess but wasn't as good as the others!!!

hey guys i'm gonna do another song poll but this time it's gonna have all the other good songs you mentioned too in it.
i 'll have it done soon, about 5 minutes.

You also left out The Flinstones theme parody. ..."From the town of Springfield, he's about to hit a chestnut tree. Waghhh!!!" (Hits tree.) Classic! :lol:

Can ya name the truck with four wheel drive,
smells like a steak and seats thirty five
Canyonero, whoa whoa!

That has to be the best song in Simpsons history. The "hya!" and whip sounds just add to the already existing hilarity. Also, the entire "Stop The Planet of the Apes, I Want To Get Off!" sequence was great, too.

"The Garbage Man" is the best song so far! Though I did love it when the Ramones sung "Happy Birthday" to Mr. Burns. Punk rock and Simpsons: can't go wrong!

Canyonero--just for the simple fact that I hate SUVs (no offense intended to SUV owners!), and that song pretty much packs all of my issues into it...

canyenero

the last temp. of krust (season 9)
i just recorded that episode today on my local fox station

My favorite song was "the Monorail song" and I also liked "The cut-every-corner" song from Simpsonfraglistic-expiali-D'oh!-cious.

Hugh Jass said:
Canyonero--just for the simple fact that I hate SUVs (no offense intended to SUV owners!), and that song pretty much packs all of my issues into it...

Me too, I hate those things. Plus the parody of car commercials was great.

....smells like a steak and fits 35!....

how can "kids! adults! argue with that?! kids adults was just lame, although it DID fit into the plot, it just wasn't as funny as canyonero...

Back