Search results

1. Vic

A question about Virtual Springfield for the oldies

Damn good sleuthing, thanks! Now I'm obsessed with those missing images...
  2. Vic

How many seasons do you own?

Man I cannot get with that season 20 set... but now that I got up to 19, I feel compelled.
  3. Vic

Early 90s packaging appreciation station

I just bought a few of those buttons from a pile of them that I spotted at the Portland Retro Gaming Expo. The only other merch I own with this weird old branding is this pinball game. I even have like two or three copies because I had to cobble together a version of this that actually works.
  4. Vic

A question about Virtual Springfield for the oldies

Virtual Springfield released in 1997 and contained a secret URL that now only exists on Web Archive. The links aren't active in any of the snapshots. It's a site that seems to just contain some tidbits about the game, such as the known cheat to navigate around the map ("Professor Frink's...
  5. Vic

The Official Season 19 DVD Thread (December 3, 2019)

Nice, thanks for grabbing those photos. Good to confirm those details. My copy of season 19 came in today and I dig Plymton's guest designs. I hope they let the guest artists do up the outside cover if they continue with future sets. I also immediately removed the discs and placed them in the...
  6. Vic

Simpsons game retrospectives

There's another way to get more purple people if you miss the cop or Moe. Return to the theater at 200 or 400 on the clock and they'll appear exiting from the theater. Hey thanks, it's an interesting format.
  7. Vic

The Official Season 19 DVD Thread (December 3, 2019)

I wonder if this'll be more limited runs exclusively through online retailers. I was recently looking for seasons 15-18 in stores and found nada. I mean, we're talking DVDs here.
  8. Vic

First Simpsons Episode you Watched

Ah heck, probably something from season 1. Tough to know when you watch these things hundreds of times. I'll go with... Bart the Genius. Green bare-assed Bart was a weird thing to see on TV.
  9. Vic

Which Simpsons character do you want #cancelled next?

Oh hey did they formally take Apu outta there? Good for them.
  10. Vic

Pinpointing the Worst Moment in Simpsons History

Pretty much everything here is unfamiliar to me. Gonna be fun catching up on the show after skipping it since... 2004?
  11. Vic

I'm definitely gonna make an argument for Bart vs. the World as a game that got overlooked after Space Mutants left a bad taste in everyone's mouth. It's far more enjoyable and I think has enough good qualities to make it worth your while.
  12. Vic

Hey, hello. I used to be here a lot, then not at all, and now I'm back around as I get into Simpsons games again. TL;DR, this whole thing - http://www.noiseland.co/. Now I'm hopping on that YT bandwagon and putting out retrospectives. It's just short listicles for now while I work on scripts...
  13. Vic

Why does The Simpsons: Night of the Living Treehouse of Horror end on a cliffhanger?

I've been wondering that for almost 20 years. I still wanna get a hold of a designer from Software Creations to ask.
  14. Vic

Spotting Season 18 Bootleg DVD (Chinese Bootleg)

Oh dang I just bought my copy of season 18. I'll have to check for this.
  15. Vic

Would anyone else love a Virtual Springfield remake?

That would be dope in VR for sure but... I dunno if I can go back to 3D rendered Simpsons. They'd have to use that Dragon Ball FighterZ tech.
  16. Vic

The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

Well they did announce a new update that is apparently released. The reactions to this panel at E3 were 'HIT & RUN 2?!'
  17. Vic

HIT & RUN ONLINE

Oh snap! I'm gonna try this out this weekend.
  18. Vic

Owners of Simpsons Arcade on PS3 and/or Xbox 360, do you still play it?

Well, there are always ways to play it. I feel like emulators will come around. I fire up that version whenever I get the itch for it. Would be fun!
  19. Vic

The Simpsons Game: PC (IDEA)

Good luck! I'm no good in Unreal but I'd love to see some cool fan games.
  20. Vic

Your favourite Simpsons Game? [POLL]

Also I'm gonna go straight to my SNES mini and add all the old Acclaim stuff. I can pretend whoever owns the rights to the old games came around.
Back