Search results

1. rachel

sup my name's kev and i'm a vendor. i sell hints! i decided to hand out a free sample, and i...

sup my name's kev and i'm a vendor. i sell hints! i decided to hand out a free sample, and i hope it (finally) gets taken :D
  2. rachel

or maybe you were looking at all my wrong angles, darling billy

or maybe you were looking at all my wrong angles, darling billy
  3. rachel

board dreams = $50

board dreams = $50
  4. rachel

billyyy, send lust my way. we're the same age HOLLER. maybe she could be our drummer. does she...

billyyy, send lust my way. we're the same age HOLLER. maybe she could be our drummer. does she even play drums? tell her to do the knee practice thing and she's in. it's official.
  5. rachel

i can't believe you remember me telling you i was trying to figure out those chords. i was quite...

i can't believe you remember me telling you i was trying to figure out those chords. i was quite proud when i found out they were indeed correct. such a good song...
  6. rachel

yay!

yay!
  7. rachel

Current Acvitity: Viewing Smilies

Current Acvitity: Viewing Smilies
  8. rachel

i can see my fingernail in your killer new profile pic

i can see my fingernail in your killer new profile pic
  9. rachel

Lots of Simpsons WOS figures for sale

pleeeeease take a look at my eBay auctions, or if you know anybody looking for simpsons figures, tell them. all the money i make off these will be going towards what will hopefully be the greatest night of my life, so cmon and help me out dudes. thanks! http://myworld.ebay.com/misfit_care_bear
  10. rachel

okay, so it feels like a lifetime ago that you were sitting on my couch, watching strawberry...

okay, so it feels like a lifetime ago that you were sitting on my couch, watching strawberry shortcake buy shitty presents (with strawberries for currency) for her retarded friends, while zac ranted about wanting to saw the hooves off that horse. simply put, I MISS YOU :(
  11. rachel

i owe last sunday (the greatest night of my life) all to you, billy <3 <3 <3

i owe last sunday (the greatest night of my life) all to you, billy <3 <3 <3
  12. rachel

you are the first person i've done a rainbow puzzle with. apiece? even? EACH!

you are the first person i've done a rainbow puzzle with. apiece? even? EACH!
  13. rachel

I'm selling some of my figures on eBay...check it

Bumping 'cause I just listed two new auctions, 37 figures total. If anybody here is interested or knows anybody who might be interested, then check it: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160146776503&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006...
  14. rachel

Limited Edition Simpsons Vans

I sort of like these ones: and the design on these is pretty cool, but i don't like the shape:
  15. rachel

Simpsons Vans shoes!!!

http://www.nohomers.net/showthread.php?t=62414 you can discuss the shoes there.
  16. rachel

I'm selling some of my figures on eBay...check it

Yeah, so...I've decided to put some of my collection up on eBay because it has been sitting in boxes for years, and I need me some cash. Be Sharp and Stonecutter figures, along with loose playset figures and mail order Monopoly token figures. Take a look and tell your collecting friends :)...
  17. rachel

Monopoly mail order pewter figures

So, I searched a bit on the 'net and couldn't find anything on what these are worth (not even any listings on eBay). Anybody have any info on these cool little figures I paid $10 for in 2002?
  18. rachel

my daughter makes me proud

Aw...cute story and pic, saintjo! I remember when my son first started running around the house yelling "D'oh!" My daughter is two and has a Maggie Pez dispenser that she is quite fond of. She has trouble with her "R"s so she calls Homer "Homo" ;)
  19. rachel

TMNT movie

Tomorrow already? I'm so going to see this movie in the theaters, especially after checking out the video game (my husband beat it, but I didn't want to watch too much or play it myself and have the plot of the movie spoiled). I'm fucking psyched. :shred: :mike: :leo: :raph: :donatello: :shred:
Back