Search results

1. musa

Urban legends in the Simpsons

What are some of things that you've heard about the Simpsons that just aren't true, or just plain stupid?
  2. musa

Sailor Moon Crystal continues

I don't know if you have heard of this but SMC may be getting a sequel. www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-25/sailor-moon-crystal-anime-gets-sequel/.111437
  3. musa

Live-action or Animation?

Which one do you prefer?
  4. musa

"What An Idiot" moments

Which moments do you feel that the character does something very stupid? Mine is from American Dad episode Bullocks to Stan, where Jeff is talking to a waitress when Stan and Bullock show up and he asks her to pretend not to know him, but she does not actually know him. You'd expect Jeff not to...
  5. musa

Which PPG episode do you consider the finale?

Both See Me, Feel Me, Gnomey and Powerpuff Girls Rule are considered to be finales. But which one do you consider the true finale?
  6. musa

Moments where Lisa acts less intelligent.

Which moments do you think Lisa does that makes her look less intelligent? Mine is where Lisa says "They come from the same animal!" when Homer is listing meat products. Everybody knows that beef comes from cows and chickens come from chicken. Lisa must not be good at agriculture.
  7. musa

Are you a completist?

Do you like to complete every last thing on the tasks that you do? Or do you do adequate work?
  8. musa

Are you lactose intolerant?

I'm bored so don't blame me for starting this thread. Are you lactose intolerant?
  9. musa

How much do you swear?

I can't believe this question has not been asked before. So how much do you swear? I swear occasionally.
  10. musa

Are you a perfectionist?

Do you just want everything to be perfect? Or do you admit that nobody's perfect? Do you feel people should conform to your standards?
  11. musa

What would you do if you are the president?

Let's say you campaigned for a presidential election and you win it. What would be your first act?
  12. musa

How did you feel when you found out Family Guy was revived?

So guys, how did you feel when you found out Family Guy came back on the air compared to what you felt right now? I can't tell you because I did not know the show until 2008 and didn't even know it was cancelled until 2010.
  13. musa

Was Season 8 ever intended to be the last season?

I mean think about it. This season spawned a few changes e.g The Van Houtens Divorce and Skinner being revealed to be not be Skinner at all and experimental episodes The Brother From Another Series, Burns Baby Burns. So my question is: was season 8 ever intended to be the last season?
  14. musa

Hurt & Heal: American Dad writers

Mike Barker [10] Mike Weitzman [10] Jonathan Fener [10] Brain Boyle [10] Keith Heisler [10] Rick Weiner & Kenny Schwartz [10] Matt Fusfeld & Alex Cuthbertson [10] Judah Miller & Murray Miller [10] Laura McCreary [10] David Zuckerman [10] Nahnatchka Khan [10] Josh Bycel [10] Alan Freedland & Alan...
  15. musa

Top 10 sad truths about the Simpsons.

Has anyone ever read this? http://www.screwattack.com/news/top-10-sad-truths-behind-simpsons-0?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_28995
  16. musa

What school do you go to?

Just curious, what school do you go to? (if you go to school.) I go to a high school called Highridge.
  17. musa

How much do you love food?

Do you love food so much? Or do you eat just enough? I LOVE FOOD!:D
  18. musa

Is Simpsons popular in your country?

I'm bored so don't blame me for doing this. Is The Simpsons popular where you live (other than USA)?
  19. musa

Do you consider Season 11 of Family Guy an improvement?

One member of the IMDB thinks that this season of Family Guy is an improvement from the past season. He mentions that they dropped the violence from season 8-9. Anyway, what do you think?
  20. musa

What is Bart's worst prank?

Which prank do you think Bart has done that is the worst?
Back