Search results

1. grapestr33t4life

The simpsons movie remake by grapestr33t4life

Alright. My fuckin BITCH mother is out of da house gettin grocrys or some shit an I FOUND my laptop so Ill sneek on it all sneaky like. I just wanna say dat YOU GUYS ARE MONSTERS!!!!! First da fuckin gator people betray me an now THIS! I THOUGHT HOMIES HERE HAD MY BACK! BUT NOOOOOO except 4...
  2. grapestr33t4life

Hello everyone, this is "grapestr33t4life"'s mother. Earlier tonight my son came to me complaining that no one likes him anymore. After some prying, I found out about his online activities, and when I read this story he was working on, I was horrified at his vulgarity, disturbing sexual...
  3. grapestr33t4life

No offense but that shit just rude. Go lick ur telohpnoe pole or whatever the fuck it was Flick (same name as dat blue ant in a fuckin BUGZ LIFE what the fuck) did. I hope people here arnt turnin on me like they did at da allygator forum!
  4. grapestr33t4life

simshits chapter 20 translavania 2 So they walked through da fuckin hallway an ran into Frankenstein an dat fuckin mummy he shitted all over in da movie (the mummy is CELO GREEN by the fuckin way!) homer an marge went into there fuckin room an mavis an bart an lisa went into da entertainment...
  5. grapestr33t4life

Yeeeeeeaaaah my ni**az. I dropped a bunch of real-azz Simpsnos movie chapters for dat real ass then I disappeared... everybody was like where did he go? did he get lost in his bitchez pussy? Just been dealin with some shit. first of all I FUCKIN BROKE UP WITH TRIXIE!!!!!!!!!!!! She wuz all ready...
  6. grapestr33t4life

rembrand q einstein: THANKS HOMIE! Nice 2 see another fan who knows realness when they see it kid moe: Dont worry about it an dont blame your lack of streetness on not likin this. Real knows real you know. I can see why this shits a little foregn to you. anyway i can say that da phineas an...
  7. grapestr33t4life

hotel transelvania is the BEST FUCKIN MOVIE IVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE GODDAMN LIFE. Serously it has EVERYTHING youd ever want from a movie: Its funny as fuck its got a good touchin storyline dat made me cry, mavis is one of da HOTTEST FUCKIN CARTOON CHARACTERS IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE an at the...
  8. grapestr33t4life

OKAY HOMIES i have a fuckin queston. duz anybody hear like PHINAS AN FERB?! Cuz i just got in2 dat show an its DA SHIT. seriously its da best fuckin cartoon i EVER seen in my life, an yes better than da fuckin simpsons an my little homie. i mean its funny an some of the songs are RAP SONGS (like...
  9. grapestr33t4life

i know its been a long fuckin time but THANKS HOMIE! your words are real inspirin an shit! simpshits chapter 18 the 2nd attack an shit so homer was sittin on his fat yellow ass with his BACK BROKEN in the bell air basement. BANE walked away. "OOOOHHHHWWWWWWWWW FUUUCK THIS FUCKIN HERTS!" hoemr...
  10. grapestr33t4life

WHAT THE FUCK. Okay i do thank you 4 da support an shit (if thats what it is) but your wrong. the story DOES have a plot. in fact its better than the fuckin movie. it has the same basic plot of homer fuckin up an the epa comin 2 blow up springfeld an shit an homer has 2 redeem his fat ass. but...
  11. grapestr33t4life

Suuuuuuuprise fuckas. Homies thought i was done huh? well fuck that cuz Im back like im returnin from a jack-off contest or some shit. a BUNCH OF SHIT went down I got revenge on that fat fucker BoVice by reportin his Chronic dealin ass to the pigs! Now since i helped the cops I GOT AWAY WITH...
  12. grapestr33t4life

OH SHIT I FUCKIN FORGOT 2 DRAW BART GETTIN HIS BALLS BURND OFF ON DA GRILL! http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o584/grapestr33t4life/bartgetshisballsburnedoff.png?t=1355774076 WARNIN this ones also really GRAPHIC an disturbin.
  13. grapestr33t4life

Thanks roaddawg. Oh I forgot 2 mention but in the picture where bart gets his weeny blowed off, his shirt has a CHRONIC LEAF on it. cuz barts a real gangsta like dr. dre or snoop or wiz kalifa or some shit.
  14. grapestr33t4life

yo homies thanks for the support an shit, it really meanz a lot. i DID get revenge on those motherfuckers i sent rhonda (that mean BITCH) a text sayin that that fat FUCKER BoVice voted for fuckin obama, she fuckin HATES obama so she slapped his fat ass fucking face (I spied on them BTW) an left...
  15. grapestr33t4life

I know its been a fuckin while but I GOT BANNED FROM THE FUCKIN FORUM WITH THAT ALLIGATOR ON IT!!!! Im so mad I cud just SHIT! But the WORST thing is that MY HOMIES LEFT ME. EVEN THAT FAT HOMIE BOVICE. AN I found out a few weeks ago I came home early from football in the park an found MY BITCH...
  16. grapestr33t4life

Thanks homies, its nice to see that people here understand my geneus an shit. Like over on that forum with the alligator on it, everybodys mean to me! Its a buncha bullshit. Anyway time for a new chapter. This ones a real funny one after all that seriousness so its nice to get a breaf of fresh...
  17. grapestr33t4life

Yeah homie it was cus I worked at Tarshits at CHRISTMASTIME which wuz HELL. But its also important 2 the plot since it shows that not only is homer a good guy cuz he loved his wife so much he would buy fuckin TWILIGHT for her, it also shows hes a homie of the people cuz hes helpin the little guy...
  18. grapestr33t4life

Thanks homie. Anyway those motherfuckers not only flushed all my Chronic down the toilet, they ALSO FOUND AN BROKE MY FUCKIN BONG! GODDAMN AM I MAD an I think Ill move in with that fat homie BoVice. But anyway Im feelin better cuz I saw THIS ASK BLOG: http://askprincesskumatora.tumblr.com/...
  19. grapestr33t4life

Why aint this shit gettin more comments? its tight as hell. Simpsons chapter 11 Alaska Trek So homer (who has no balls OR weenie anyore :( ) slept on da fuckin bench outside the hotel all nite long. He waked up when a doggie took a piss on him. "DONT DO THAT DOG!" homer screamed. "Your makin...
  20. grapestr33t4life

Hey homies its been a while but I GOT BAD NEWS. THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS ON FF.NET TOOK THIS STORY OFF THE SITE!!! IM SO MAD I COULD JUST SHIT! An this is the BEST story on there BAR NONE. Whenever I write my other fanfics Ill put em there, an if they get removed too Illl leave the site forever an...
Back