Search results

1. L

Jokes You Don't Get At First

Are there any jokes that you people out there didn't get a first, but made sense in later viewings? A good example for me would be in The Springfield Connection when Hans Moleman is sent to the electric chair and we see Homer and Marge talking in their bedroom in the next scene. I used to think...
  2. L

Best/Worst by season.

Just my opinion folks. (Best/Worst) 1: Moaning Lisa/The Telltale Head 2: Treehouse Of Horror/War Of The Simpsons 3: Flaming Moe's/Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington 4: Last Exit To Springfield/Kamp Krusty 5: Homer's Barbershop Quartet/Bart Gets Famous 6: Who Shot Mr. Burns (Part One)/Another Simpson's...
  3. L

Is It Just Me?

Am I the only one who ever got genuinely creeped out by Bad Dream House? Harry Shearer's performance, I just find terrifying. Now, I don't get scared easily by films and am something of a horror film fan but Bad Dream House just...*shudder* It freaks me out more than The Exorcist! (especially...
  4. L

Trampoline Vs. B-B-Q Pit

Two of my favourite Homer moments. Trampoline from Bart's Inner Child or BBQ Pit from Mom And Pop Art?
Back