Search results

1. C

The Canine Mutiny (PFP)

1) save the termites, gas, freeze, zap your termites. 11) backflip 17) crowds give him gas 19) patty/selma...i think it was patty he spoke with a the door 20) willie
  2. C

Lisa the Beauty Queen (PFP)

1) ex green beret karate stuff...eye poke, kicked one guy, threw briefcase at other 2) haggis, caricatures, water in clown mouth game, a spook house, ferris wheel, guess age/weight, rocket thingy...paralyzer was it?
  3. C

Introducing... PLAY FOR POINTS (PFP)

2) cameo: with baldwin and basinger and hello gutter, hello fadder 5) guest: fat tony...various episodes 9) both: guest as maggies first word. cameo in krustys comeback special....if you insist i go onto snpp to get episode titles well....hopefully you wont. 10) cameo eight misbehaving
  4. C

Jeff's Broken Telephone (seriously, give it a chance)

Please post any and all Simpsons games & trivia questions here. Maybe you can even stump our moderators and forum regulars. Good luck! And this is simpsons related...how? ship it back or close it out please...id vote for the latter.
  5. C

Random Trivia (1 answer per person please!)

blech...i can only answer 1? ah well, i used to do the same thing when i posted trivia. anyways.... 9) owner of shelbyville power plant, and voiced by the delightful jon lovitz
  6. C

Best Secondary Character Ever

I would say Lionel Hutz. If you wish to say he is not a secondary character, well then i would claim that cbg is not either. So...that would be 'other' from your list...
  7. C

Homer the Heretic

heh man i watched this yesterday...great ep 1) apu, ned, clancy, barney, krusty 2) lubbox texas 3) interview with lorne michals 4) i...dont recall 5) jampshed 6) hindu 7) total disaster insurance 8) picasso, classic cars 9) 6 mos 10) jim brown edit: misread 6, miscelaneous as stated in...
  8. C

Challenge!!!!

7. Both delivered by Dr. Hibbert. 8. Both had Flanders as one time foster parent. Also...are we allowed to use the same person as a connection twice? As burns was the connection in both your example and #3 by sex cauldron. If that is the case i could go on and say something like....oh mr...
  9. C

THOH Best Segment: Section II

Thank you, it took years to banish the image of homers bare ass from my mind and you have brought it back in one fell swoop. Though yes, you are correct on your point.
  10. C

Challenge!!!!

No offense, as i usually enjoy a trivia challange, but your original post and the concept itself is rather vague. Especially with the one you just used to get things started...that doesnt even use the same item/person as a connection. Interesting idea but...i think the 'rules' for it need to...
  11. C

Favourite regular voice artist

Hank Azaria...If you dont think hes great, just watch the birdcage sometime.
  12. C

Favorite guest star

Hartman and lovitz of course, theyre by far the best. As for one shot guest spots id say dustin hoffman. For cameo...id say tom savini, i was suprised to hear dawn of the dead mentioned on the simpsons.
  13. C

Who do you want back?

John watters.
  14. C

the duck's name

Queenie was the chicken that replaced homer once. and when homer got back he found him a good home.
  15. C

the duck's name

stuart
  16. C

Never ending trivia...

foxy boxing what was the name of the man at whos bachelor party homer danced with princess kashmire?
  17. C

Rate/Review "Triology Of Error"

While i think the premise was great, the story itself seemed lacking. Another ep, another stupid homer injury. I also didnt like the ending....everyone together in class sewing back homers thumb..eh. Great package, mediocre content. 3/5
  18. C

THOH Best Segment: Section II

homer^3...it just had such a great feel to it. fairly funny in parts too. Just barely edges out nightmare and homega man...i mean come on, homer in church in his underwear singing war...classic.
  19. C

Most Underrated Episode Season 3/ Final

Homer at the bat...simpsons and baseball, what more could i ask for? Talking softball song was also one of my favorites, and the use of guest stars, though numerous, were much better than anything done now.
  20. C

What's wrong with Marge's Sundaes?

Granted this topic is rather inane, posting it is a better way to increase post count than repeatedly complaining about he who posted it....Nevertheless, the ice cream joke itself was just a case of irony gone wrong.
Back