Search results

1. L

Any Simpsons voices that you can mimic?

I can mimic: Moe, Barney, Mr. Smithers, Homer's "D'oh" sound and Groundskeeper Willie
  2. L

Favorite 'songs' during the show

As the Simpsons ran for 17 years (and counting) so far, there were some songs in the episodes too. Sometimes the real band appeared in the episode (like Aerosmith or Red Hot Chili Peppers), or there were some episodes dedicated to singing (like The President Wore Pearls or The Star Is Torn)...
  3. L

My new, neater sketches.

Lisa's First Word's presents: his own sketches... I had to post a new thread to get people attention... sorry but I introduce you... the teenage SIMPSONS 16 yrs old Milhouse and Bart 14 yrs old Lisa and 7 yrs old Maggie Bart pimpin' infront of Jessica (both 16 yrs old) Don't worry...
  4. L

Which Simpsons character looks similar to you?

Well, I was drawing and pimpin' my stuffs, and I had an urge to draw me in SIMPSON STYLE. When I was drawing MYSELF, I noticed that my facial expression was similar to male Jessica Lovejoy version except for my nose looks like Reverend's. (I found it interesting AND scarey) My body shape...
  5. L

My Simpsons blog about BART & LISA series

Alright, homies, I just set a new blog just for my new series BART & LISA BART & LISA series is based on 6 years later from present Simpsons world. Bart is 10th grader in high school and Lisa is 8th grader in middle school. I've posted some pics I've posted here and new episode info and more...
  6. L

The Simpson Series 2: the 26 years later from now... Season 1

Alright guys, I think I had some little idea and first, and it expanded to big idea of making a news series. Well, I had 2 days to plan them all and I've done it. Casts: (1) New Simpson's family Bart Simpson (36 yrs old), Jessica Simpson (formerly Lovejoy), AJ Simpson (Alex Johnny to be...
  7. L

"Little Miss (to the) Grange" scripts (will update day to day)

Well this episode's title came from Hendrix song "Little Miss Strange.." To put it simple, it's about Lisa and other girls going to farm camp during Easter. It would be my first script attempt, so it may not be funny and unrealistic. I'll post Act 1 Scene 1~Scene 3 as soon as I can. Maybe...
  8. L

Best Bart's ex-girlfriend?

I'd choose Lovejoy
  9. L

MargeVSMonorail VS Itchy&Scratchy:The Movie

Both classic ones but they had different ways to amuse me. IMO... Marge VS Monorail... perhaps because it's the one of the episodes that I've seen recently...
  10. L

Help me on this, I've got mental problem

Okay, I maybe only a teenager, but I am crazy about the Simpsons. And here's how all things started. Well, to tell the truth, I started watching Simpsons since I was a 1st grader, but I wasn't really a big fan. I started to be a big fan of Simpsons since last year May. Well, 2 days later...
  11. L

Your favorite Simpsons moment

Here are mine: 1. In HOMER AT BAT: Homer showing the super-slow motion video of him hitting a home run to Bart and Lisa 2. In MARGE VS MONORAIL: Singing scene by Lyle Lanley and folks or Springfield 3. In GREAT LOUSE DETECTIVE: Sideshow Bob shoots himself out of cannon 4. In THERE'S NO...
  12. L

My official sketch list (I'll keep it updated!)

It's kinda long, so just prepare to be... well I cannot think of any word here One of my first sketches on Bart's expressions (well, I had to check some from the comic books to practice) My first sketch on Bart WITHOUT LOOKING at any book 8-) Honestly, I thought this was a good...
Back