Recent content by matt228

1. matt228

UK: General Simpsons Chat

BUMP. I'm barely ever on the good old NHC anymore, probably due to the fact I haven't watched a new episode of The Simpsons for about a year... I've been watching HIGNFY for the past 3 weeks (missed the ones before that), though, and I've enjoyed it very much, especially David Mitchell and Ruth...
  2. matt228

Two draws this season, shows what we can do if we put our minds to it! :p I'm happy with 08-09...

Two draws this season, shows what we can do if we put our minds to it! :p I'm happy with 08-09, really. We seem to be heading towards mid-table, much better than in the recent few years.
  3. matt228

I've just read your message, could you tell me which team you support because I don't know which...

I've just read your message, could you tell me which team you support because I don't know which game you're talking about! :)
  4. matt228

It's a shame that none of us watch the show any more, we used to have such a good chat.
  5. matt228

I haven't seen the new Skins yet, but I enjoyed the first 2 series and I've heard the new cast are rater good.
  6. matt228

Welcome back. I say that, but I'm hardly ever on here, these days. I've been extremely busy with various things, mostly studying for my A levels and such. I don't watch the new episodes of Simpsons, but I certainly DO watch QI, HIGNFY and such. "QI XL" is a great idea.
  7. matt228

Merry Christmas to all!
  8. matt228

Being such a brilliant man is a task which requires him to be busy for almost all of his time, unfortunately. The best one so far was "Compliance". :LOL:
  9. matt228

Stephen Fry's Podgrams are excellent.
  10. matt228

I love David Mitchell, and HIGNFY was really funny. I've not seen Buzzcocks yet, the snow made my Sky+ fail on Thursay night!
  11. matt228

I'm going to see Al Murray on the 1st of May. I really like his persona, especially when you know what he's really like. :D The IT Crowd was OK, I guess. :)
  12. matt228

Fucking hell. :eek:
  13. matt228

I love Michael McIntyre, I'm seeing him live in Durham on the 17th. After Jimmy Carr on the 14th (Newcastle). :D
  14. matt228

I didn't post then because I was at a friend's house, at a Hallowe'en party. Not much worse for an atmosphere than asking if I can go on NHC! Merton did make an excellent point, but Hislop was quite funny, too, despite the fact I disagree with his view. I loved Tom Baker! I haven't watched a...
  15. matt228

I'm disappointed with the BBC for bowing to pressure from the stupid fucking newspapers and suspending Jonathon Ross for 12 weeks. Russell Brand resigned, as you probably know. I love them both. I hope that Russell isn't affected too much and he lands another chatshow because he suited it well...
Back