Recent content by Kyoya Otori

1. Kyoya Otori

Are Bart and Lisa the best simpsons couple?

Lisa belongs with Milhouse. Stop this madness!
  2. Kyoya Otori

Last Simpsons Episode You Watched

Lisa the Beauty Queen -- A+ -- Never has an episode title been more true.
  3. Kyoya Otori

Who's smarter: Smithers or Lisa?

Lisa is very precocious and studious, and while Smithers is intelligent, he doesn't compare to the girl with the yellow starfish head.
  4. Kyoya Otori

Best Recurring Special Guest Star

Kelsey Grammer is a very talented actor - he gets my vote in the poll. However, I think that we need to consider someone else: Yeardley Smith/Lisa Simpson. Although Lisa isn't a guest, she is certainly special, and most definitely recurring.
  5. Kyoya Otori

simpsons character you feel sorry for the most.

Lisa. Able to relate to her precociousness, I feel so sorry for the way she is trapped in her unbearable family and her incompetent, lazy school.
  6. Kyoya Otori

Are Burns and Smithers the best Simpsons couple?

Why is there no Smithers/Homer option?
  7. Kyoya Otori

Rating Episodes Daily

Pretty mediocre episode. Lisa didn't deserve the trouble with Verity. C-
  8. Kyoya Otori

Preview/Speculation "The Devil Wears Nada" (LABF17)

Lisa's my favorite family member, so I hope she is featured in this episode. I hope she knocks some sense into Marge.
  9. Kyoya Otori

Episode elimination season by season

+Mobile -Enemy Treehouse of Horror XV 10 Sleeping With the Enemy 5 Fat Man and Little Boy 5 There's Something About Marrying 30 On a Clear Day I Can't See My Sister 20 Mobile Homer 25 The Seven-Beer Snitch 40 Don't Fear the Roofer 90 The Heartbroke Kid 20 Thank God It's Doomsday 40 Home Away...
  10. Kyoya Otori

R&R Mom Pop Art

I agree with Harleen. The episode cleverly dealed with a sophisticated topic. I also enjoy art and agree that they did a nice job. What's more, the Burns/Smithers scene was sweet and well done. However, I also agree that a few jokes weren't quite up to par. 3.5/5
  11. Kyoya Otori

The nicest member here. She has always been so kind to me. I hope she continues to post. And...

The nicest member here. She has always been so kind to me. I hope she continues to post. And she needs to become a Simpsons writer herself, because her fan fics are so much better than actual episodes!!
  12. Kyoya Otori

msn

msn
  13. Kyoya Otori

Hey, sorry. I haven't been coming to NHC. :p

Hey, sorry. I haven't been coming to NHC. :p
  14. Kyoya Otori

I'm in love with you.

I'm in love with you.
Back