Recent content by ihatesquirrels

1. I

Global not showing the Simpsons again

Any time a Canadian station carries any show at the same time as an American station, the CRTC - Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission – requires that the Canadian broadcast take precedence over both the channels. Why must they insist on this? I don’t know, I guess it’s...
  2. I

Stupider like a FOX!

FOX 31 from Rochester NY plays 2 episodes a day. One at 6 o'clock and one at 7. The one at 6 is almost always a season eight or earlier episode, while the one at 7 is where we get our season nine - thirteen fix. Mmmmm... satisfying scheduling.
  3. I

Fave School Student (other than Bart or Lisa)

I choose Martin! Except he's starting to sound a little too much like mickey mouse nowadays.
  4. I

Snowmen Simpsons

You're right, Milhouse. It is cool Wow I'm a loser! But seriously, that is a sweet thing to do with snow! Is it a good thing the guy didn't use any yellow snow? :p
  5. I

Your 10 Least Favourite Episodes

The Blunder Years Brawl in the Family The Parent Rap Children of a Lesser Clod Simpson Safari New Kids on the Blecch Tennis the Menace Homer vs. Dignity Kill the Alligator and Run Bart to the Future I started from the present day, and worked my way backwards until I found ten episodes I can't...
  6. I

Rename the simpsons

Well I would never change the name either, but the entire point of posting in this thread was to suggest an alternate title. How about "Homer And Those Other Guys"
  7. I

quote stuck in head this week/day/whatever

Skinner: You know, we're kind of like the original odd couple. You're the messy one, and I'm- Homer: SHUT UP! I don't know why I find it so hilarious every single time I hear it.
  8. I

Funny newspaper headlines

KETCHUP TRUCK HITS HAMBURGER STAND six dead
  9. I

Homer the Moe

Not a very good episode overall, but some of the quick jokes had me rolling on the floor ("Father, give me legs")
  10. I

Merchandise Thead

Ever try Spencer Gifts? More Simpsons crap than you can shake a stick at.
  11. I

Season 3 DVD

IGNDVD has updated their release date list, with The Simpsons Season Three slated for an April 2003 date.
  12. I

The Simpsons and Your Hometown.

"That's it! Back to Winnipeg"
  13. I

Season 3 DVD

Speaking of the DVD commentaries, does anyone know if season 3's were recorded yet? I know season 2's were recorded months before the release.
  14. I

Eps that you havem't seen, missed a bit, or haven't seen in a while

Does anyone else here get their FOX from Rochester NY? Many eastern Canadians may. I find that this FOX station actually shows a good mix of older and newer episodes. Just the other day I watched "A Star Is Burns", one of my favourites.
Back