Recent content by Mister ralphattan

1. Mister ralphattan

Daybirth happy

Daybirth happy
  2. Mister ralphattan

What character would you want to pass away next?

they could try to kill martin maybe but he's probably a bit too important for the writers, creamins of the day with richard or lewis with bart and if you want to retcon it milhouse?
  3. Mister ralphattan

Animation Q&A Thread (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

You probably wouldn't get a response even if that poster was still around here since you don't know lmao, not everyone has to reply back when they receive a notification
  4. Mister ralphattan

I think you could say that for most of anything animation, if they're talking about things like...

I think you could say that for most of anything animation, if they're talking about things like the downfall of lisa then probably yeah
  5. Mister ralphattan

Considering the recent rebranding i think this may interest you...

Considering the recent rebranding i think this may interest you https://nohomers.net/forums/index.php?threads/reviewing-every-episode-of-american-dad.55837/
  6. Mister ralphattan

Top 10 episodes by each showrunner

This is ranking the top 10 episodes of each showrunners era, not 10 episodes written by specific a showrunner if i understood correctly
  7. Mister ralphattan

Daybirth happy

Daybirth happy
  8. Mister ralphattan

Curse You Magic Beans' Loud House Ranking

Bro what score does it take to be a bad episode lmao
  9. Mister ralphattan

Your pfp looks like barney gained conscience and realized he is stuck in that box forever...

Your pfp looks like barney gained conscience and realized he is stuck in that box forever, anyway happy bornday
  10. Mister ralphattan

Nobody wanted to buy cereal for him so he went himself and never returned

Nobody wanted to buy cereal for him so he went himself and never returned
  11. Mister ralphattan

Happy bornday

Happy bornday
  12. Mister ralphattan

Daybirth happy

Daybirth happy
  13. Mister ralphattan

The first one looks like he is pregnant and the second one looks like a light bulb on off down...

The first one looks like he is pregnant and the second one looks like a light bulb on off down to the colour.
  14. Mister ralphattan

*steven anita smith

*steven anita smith
Back