New profile posts

What happened to @D'ohboy? I came back after a bit of a hiatus and now I can’t view his profile? What happened?
Ralph wigglum
Ralph wigglum
Also he had 3 accounts at the same time (d'ohboy, futurama fan and Homer_simpson) that even replied to each other
Meko
Meko
Homer_Simpson and FuturamaFan are not D'ohboy, they were sockpuppets of another user
I Love Lisa
I Love Lisa
Is that right? I just assumed they were all the same person because they got banned at the same time. I retract my statement then.
Trying to figure out what my new signature should be. Any suggestions?
NoSecretsSpringfieldGirls
That's a good idea. I want to put something in regards to the main characters in my series, but, I'm not so sure if I should include the girls who appeared in the canon series only or if I should just do it based on my series.

Plus, I don't know how I would rank the main characters in my series since I love all of them equally. :aww:
J
Jackomon
Given Rebecca is an original character of yours, I'd suggest to do it based on your series, but of course, the decision is up to you
Ok. I might go with that. Thanks for the suggestions.
Reactions: Jackomon
01001000 01100001 01110000 01110000 01111001 00100000 01100010 01101001 01110010 01110100 01101000 01100100 01100001 01111001 00100000 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110000 00100001 00001010!

Trying decoding this one to reveal my secret message for your special day!
Wish you a very happy birthday (this year written in usual words). As well simply I wish you and your close people wealth, health, and yet many years of being so 1010011010.
Me when Superintendent Chalmers appears for 1 second in a background shotIMG_2983.jpeg
Just watched Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken. I don't care what anyone says. This movie was 👌
J
Jackomon
It is a movie I have been meaning to purchase on YT and check out, I do have a feeling its a movie I'll probably enjoy myself
BloodySimpsonChibi
BloodySimpsonChibi
I think so as well.
Me realizing I somehow hadn't followed this account till now

bart-simpson-the-simpsons.png
Thinking about doing a TV Themes Showdown style tournament, but with fictional characters.. do I need to go for it?
Financial Panther
Financial Panther
I'd rather this forum not get inundated with showdowns, so I'd hold off.
Sorry everyone that I've dropped off the face of the Earth lately!
I have been burnt out and can't find it in me to vote, write, DM, and catch up with everything.
Nevertheless I am grateful and happy to read from all of you :D
Lisa: We vegetarians love the environment. Carnivores are sick freaks.

Bart: How can vegetarians possibly love the environment.. you keep eating all the fucking plants!
Just briefly locked myself out of my account by having too many incorrect password attempts. Turns out caps lock was on the whole time and I didn't notice the obvious glowing light on my keyboard that tells me that. ...I am an idiot confirmed. :facepalm:
I learned that Animaniacs did the "That's good/That's bad" exchange a few years after Homer and the creepy Shopkeeper did it, and one year later, Pokemon 2000 used the joke again with Team Rocket doing it.

So basically... Simpsons did it first, and then the two shows afterwards stole the jokes, or probably not.
Reactions: MaggotMagnet
MaggotMagnet
MaggotMagnet
WOW! I never put two and two together. Simpsons really does change society in ways that are so often imperceptible.

Posted this on my Tumblr, might as well post it here too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I Guess My Hiatus Is Over Now​

I still won't be that active here, but I won't be completely gone from now on. Don't expect me to be around as often as before though, since I'm still really busy, I just don't feel like being completely gone anymore.
Last week Sky showed tennis instead of The Simpsons and this week it's football. Very ticked off with them because I'm still waiting for Frinkenstein's Monster when I should be watching Lisa Gets an F1 already and you all know I want that new Lisa episode. :mad:
Have you ever been so pessimistic about humanity that you wouldn’t care if they died out? Just me?
SunnyHorizon_TheFox
SunnyHorizon_TheFox
Yeah, I’m not a fan of the Ceasefire now thing I’ve been seeing because… wtf will happen after that? World peace?? They never seem to think on what will happen after a ceasefire happens. A 7-day ceasefire happened in November, guess what happened after, they went back to fighting. They think they’re doing something but they harass and gaslight other people that disagree with them
J
Jackomon
Yeah, while the ceasefire is so civilians can get out safely, the truth is that after it, they'll resume fighting, making the ceasefire rather redundant in that regard
SunnyHorizon_TheFox
SunnyHorizon_TheFox
Yeah, a lot of protesters act like this war is black and white with one good side one bad side when it is, in fact extremely gray with a very complicated history
Back